Accor
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Accor: Dubai

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 145 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 3.073 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Sofitel hotel JBR is one among the best Hotel in this region. Relatively the Management hold a very high degree of Trainings and welfare measures to sustain the ambassadors to work in a very atmosphere.
Prós
Free accomadation Free food free transportation.Service charge.
Very competitive
Cultura empresarial
Company is really good, there were incentives and awards which makes you feel important. Nonetheless, pay was average. Enough to sustain your needs. They provide accomodation and transpo as well which is good.
Free accomodation and transport
No overtime pay
Cultura empresarial
Accor company one of the best company i've worked. Management treated fairly to all associates. They were all good listener especially when it comes to associates needed.
Cultura empresarial
If you're a hard worker and loyalty to the company that shows you're the way opportunities for life achievements. Training meetings outings keep the colleagues pleased and grow. A better place to work with ACCOR.
Cultura empresarial
Great company where you can move forward in your career and build a mazing CV for your self It also gives you the opportunity to reach out to your promotions
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
Accor is the great chain of hotels all over the world. It's a great place to work and shine. I worked at Sofitel, it was one of my greatest experience.
Cultura empresarial
Thank you... for giving me a chance experience working accor and thank you for the knowledge what I learned for accor group and treated me as a family.
Cultura empresarial
I have gained a valuable experience working with the above mention organizations and looking forward for an opportunity which can provide me a chance to prove my skills and confidence.
Cultura empresarial
great honor to work in frensh comapny like accor . they are treart you like hero. salary is good comparing with other companies . they give you chance to grow
Cultura empresarial
i can see accor they focus to train the employer they give more importance to the staff , which saves in customer service & the worker earns experience
Cultura empresarial
To this things it's awesome And perfect for the job seekers and within a week place ment for the people and well and perfect suitable outstanding place for the people who want s the job
Cultura empresarial
Best hotel chain , I proud to be work in Accor hotels and good culture people, past few years i work with Accor unforgettable memories, trainings,I had so is nice to be a Accor member....
Cultura empresarial
Amazing management and work condition .. currently looking for a new challenge with a higher position to use my experience within a new hotel company and assist to improve results and exceed expectations
Cultura empresarial
1.Good employee benefit 2.Nice salary 3.friendly work environment 4.Skill improvement 5.Learn a lot 6.Dpwmtpwn heart location 7.Good staff accommodation
3 meal and accommodation freee
Extension sometimes
Cultura empresarial
Accor group hotels are very good hotel all over the world. You will have good facility and opportunity to grow your Career journey. I would like to recommend to my friends and relatives to be working here. Thank you .
Cultura empresarial
Provide exceptional service hence with minimal staff. Good package to offers from Restaurants to Bar outlets. Place is a must go as it is located at the Downtown with pretty impressive site to Burj Khalifa.
Tips and Service
Workloads
Cultura empresarial
It is a good place to work and build a strong career. There is a lot of room to grow. It is a very strong brand that allows mobility of staff from one department to another
Cultura empresarial
i am working here in marina Byblos hotel dubai to date.i have been working here on different seats.i have learn a lot and now i want to improve my knowledge about hotel line.
Cultura empresarial
A day at office was to sit with the General Manager and update him on his schedule for the day, important calls and VIP Guests checked in at the hotel. Meeting and greeting guests who wanted to meet with the General Manager, Interacting with the Excoms, coordinating meetings, taking and preparing minutes. Scheduling meetings with Heads of Departments. Filing paperwork.
Prós
Meeting new people every day.
Cultura empresarial
Good place to work , good people , and i want more experiences in future , and i want to discover a new places to work in , so i want to join a new place , new people , new work
Proactive
Cultura empresarial
They don't make you feel as a employee, they made u feel as a family. The trainings they provide us really help me a lot to improved my costumers service skill.