Accor
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Accor

Cargo
Local
Mostrando todas as 3.073 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Recomendo Boa empresa para se trabalhar com plano de carreira e possibilidade de crescimento
Cultura empresarial
El ambiente es sociable y cómodo y adaptable ,fácil de llevar el días día .
Cultura empresarial
Une expérience sofitel excellente. J'ai décidé de quitté le groupe au bout de trois ans par manque d'opportunité d'évolution.
de bonnes primes
horaires parfois compliquées
Cultura empresarial
ótima empresa um bom local de trabalho liberdade de expressão relacionamento com funcionários atividades sócias
REFEIÇÕES, MASSAGENS ASSISTENCIAL MEDICA
NÃO TENHO
Cultura empresarial
My housekeeping journey started by this hotel ..iam learning basic things .very Good management friendly environment and well traning and very supporting management and staff
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
Excellente expérience professionnelle chez Accor auprès du directeur Design.
Qualité des missions
Cultura empresarial
● Work-life balanceyou often work extra hours and you need to check carefully your payslip to make sure they pay for it.● Pay & benefitsThe pay is below the living wage, we get £8.80 for working at night with a huge load of responsibilities, considering the national minimum wage is £8.72.● Job security and advancementThere is no clear development plan and you can stay in the same position for years. Is also very common to get new tasks and responsibilities even without getting any promotions neither pay rise.● ManagementThey focus a lot to the customers, but they don't care about the wellbeing of their staff. They take great advantage on the foreigner workers.● CultureYou are expected to be super flexible and never ask for a fair salary● OverallI have been working in my hotel for few years and I have never had the opportunity to grow. The salary is few pences on the top of the minimum wage and the management is terrible: they would do anything for the guests but nothing for their staff.People are leaving continuously and they benefit from new arrivals due to the continuos arrivals of non-British people in the city.
Cultura empresarial
Accor working very good on employee related benefits always. Because employee is 1st priority after guest. And every accor employee take benifit from there bienvenue card , employee can stay any accor hotel on minimum amount.
Prós
In accor employee cafe food is very good, they have every month spacial food party by every department.
Contras
Accor providing very good medical facility .
Cultura empresarial
Every Job have good and bad parties. But I'm so positive and i saw only good part of job.I loved my job. I loved all managers, co-workers.They was so friendly and that was the big housekeeping team like big one.I hope, we will be again one big team.
Cultura empresarial
● OverallThe management was bad, in San Diego. The berating of the Maintenance staff was ongoing. I felt forced to laugh at the berating as opposed to tell another staff member about it. I am sure that I was talked about behind my back, as everyone else on the staff was. I quit on New Years Day 2020, I watched 6 or 8 others quit or get fired in a short amount of time. I saw same really good mechanics leave, and when I inquired as to why, I was told it was none of my business, but it was because a good mechanic doesn't have to put up with a bad manager.
Cultura empresarial
Il recherche une équipe souder et polyvalente pour acquérir une ambiance familiale sans oublier que le travaille soit fait correctement. Dès lors qu'une équipe a trouvé sont équilibre est disloqué. Mon avis est simple sans une bonne cohésion dans une équipe cela peut provoquer des problèmes et affaiblir le travaille demander et peu avoir une impact sur l'entreprise
Arrivée modulable de 7H30 à 9H, CE intéressant
Contras
Mettre des process en route sans que l'ensemble de l'entreprise les suivent, beaucoup d'heures supplémentaries sans pouvoir les récupérer, restauration trop cher malgrès la participation de l'entreprise
Cultura empresarial
Espero q tenhem o privilégio de um dia trabalhar e conhecer essa incrível empresa
Cultura empresarial
I worked as an Executive Chef for a Hotel opening in Accor, and my experience was unique, from the first day until the end of my journey. I highly recommend work for the Accor Hotel Group.
Cultura empresarial
Started of when the Hotel was downsizing and doing a cost cutting and i did my best in bringing more revenue to the company , by re-negotiating Yearly Contracts. Making big difference to reduce the cost and increase the bottomline, with our affecting the quality and standards. But after one year i did not see any positive feedback or appraisal, so as a fast performer, my expectation from the company did not materialize so i shifted to a more challenging Job.
free food, accomodation
Contras
Growth is slow and performance based increment, promotion is less compared to old style of duration based growth
Cultura empresarial
Uma empresa, que procura ajudar e trabalha sempre em pró dos seus funcionários. Não é atoa de que quem saiu quer voltar
Cultura empresarial
I'm working at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, it's a great working environment with full of experienced and great people around. HR is the best especially during the tough period of Covid-19.I'm blessed to working here wish we can get through the pandemic soon.
Prós
Lunch is great value with high quality and yummy food
Cultura empresarial
Une entreprise très à l'écoute et aux suivis de ces employés
Cultura empresarial
severek calısdıgım bır yerdı,temposu yuksek eglencelı ortam,iş arkadasları uyumlu
Cultura empresarial
it's great to b work with Accor hotels.very friendly and well free for staff to contact any time and respect full team and co workers. its alwasy pleasure to work with acoor hotels
positive
Negative
Cultura empresarial
Très bonne entreprise très formateur esprit d’équipe très fort .
Contras
Temps de travaille long pour des cuisiniers
Cultura empresarial
Over all Accor group is very good place to work. Work environment is superb, provide all support to employees. Internationally they care for their staff.
  1. Avaliações de funcionários