Accor
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Accor: Pune, Maharashtra

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 12 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 3.073 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
I have good Exprienence work with accor Good management One of the best in hospitality industryJob asurity Time to time salaryBest facility given to employees
Cultura empresarial
Worked for 7 months and after resigning received my full and final amount after 4 and a half months... which was really disappointing your co-colleagues who left the property before you did they receive their salary within 2 months felt it was a little unfair. You join the hotel with lots of hopes. In my case I was never been informed that I was been hired as a operator the designation said Guest Service Associate. As being a fresher in FO department was told to attend only calls for 1 and a half months for which I was ready and then move further and learn other things but what I got is to be at the operator and help the colleagues working at the desk who later take you for granted for 4 and a half months. Area of improvement would be if you show confidence in that person and help growing. Every person wants to grow in their career. Just a little help and cooperation can make someone's work life better. By helping someone or doing something for them is good and very helpful but to make them feel there is a favor done for you doesn't feels good that too in such a good company...
The Brand
Environment
Cultura empresarial
It's good place to start work clutcher is nice I am responsible for managing all aspects of the kitchen with 25 team members aim to deliver an excellent food experience. I am also responsible for managing operation, people, food and cost control.
Good company
working hours
Cultura empresarial
a really good hotel to work there. healthy environment to work there all staff is so much supportive. love to work there. get knowledge about each department of hotel
lunch
short breaks
Cultura empresarial
Shift hours at Accor hotels are as usual in other hotels. However the culture there is much better and considerate. Accor provides good associate benefits, internal transfer could be expected. Due to the standard culture, the management is not very harsh.
Prós
Associate benefits on room rates, discount on food, etc.
Contras
Same issue of less salary and short of staff leads to long working hours in India.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
AccorHotels is amazing company to work for. If you are a performer, they will give u growth. They understand the employee's personal needs and requirements as well in order to accomplish it if feasible.
Cultura empresarial
Novotel Pune my first experience in accor brand. best experience. ibis hyderabad my second hotel in accor group.i've learned many things from accor brand and still would love to continue with the same brand as it provide great opportunity toit's employee.
Cultura empresarial
- I use to complete my work in time almost everyday - I learned to deal with different situation at a same time, dealing with guest over phone and over email. - Everything was nicely managed - I had good co workers, which later became my friends. - Never any particular - MY JOB
Free Meal
No one to help
Cultura empresarial
very bad management, Location and building infrastructure need to improve a lot.Salary benfits and other privilages are fine.
good company benfits
Contras
location and very bad infrastructure
Cultura empresarial
Good. I have learnt something in the organization. Group of Accor from France is good.
Better.
Best.
Cultura empresarial
sundayhandle the clientsmanagement is goodteam was very talentedhardest part is working late nite till 2 or 3 'o clock in niteteam work
Cultura empresarial
Learned many things Man Mangt, Multi skilling, Great place to work.