Accor
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Accor: Commis

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 15 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 3.073 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
This company molded me for who I'am now in my chosen field of career. This company helped me started to be stable in my job and gave me all the experiences working in hotel properties and enjoy teaming up together with my fellow ambassadors.
สังคมการทำงานดีมาก ทุกคนเป็นมิตรไม่กดดัน ทำงานแบบสบายใจ งานหนักบ้างแต่ก้โอเค
มีหอพัก มีอาหารเลี้ยง ยูนิฟอร์มให้ ทุกคนอัธยาศัยดี
ตอนไปฝึกงานไม่มีเงินเดือน
Cultura empresarial
Sofitel is the only luxury hotel in Manila, but their compensation and benefits for their employees is kind of a big opportunity. And employee engagement activities are lacking.
Cultura empresarial
Working at Novotel was fun , Got to learn new things during my tenure with the company . Staff and Management was friendly and did help me alot especially as a new staff
Free Lunch
Cultura empresarial
usually i had the late shift, what included the proper work behind the bar, serve food to the customers and teaching the trainees. I learned how to organise myself and trainees, how to order for the Bar and assisted my F&B manager.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
i learned indian food mangement is very good they take care of staff paying good salarys working culture also so gud they motivate staff i enjoed my job..
Cultura empresarial
I'm only going to talk about Mercure's Hotel kitchen because is the place I've been working on this months. Is a very comfortable but hard kitchen with very nice and professional people working in.
Cultura empresarial
I was working in hot production. we have a many different cultural people. I learnt harmoney of different culture and respect each other. and I learn so much food everyday
free meal
carry things heavy
Cultura empresarial
*Every day is busy, there is always something new to learn and discover. *I have learned a lot, like techniques that you will not learn from school. Fast ways in preparation of vegetables, butchey (meat, poultry, fish.), actual cooking and banquet kitchen service. *The management is good, they are very strict with hygiene and sanitation. *My colleagues are very good and reliable. *It is always hard when you are new to a job but thru practice and every days work makes it easy. *New learnings and experience in the culinary field.
Prós
Advanced kitchen tools and equipments, a range of high quality ingredients, huge kitchens that practices western to asian cuisines.
Low salary.
Cultura empresarial
When joining I was promised a mixture of late and early shifts which I was not given, and was working from 2pm-11pm each day
Beautiful Hotel, staff were friendly
Unsociable working hours
Cultura empresarial
A typical day at work was when their were less orders. I learned a lot many things with accor group. Management is good everyone at least has 1-12 years of experience. Co- workers are very cooperative and their is no communication barrier. Till now i didn't find anything hard. The most enjoyable part of the job is when their are a lot many orders and restaurant is all sold out.
Prós
as of now never experienced
when operations are busy
Cultura empresarial
Maintaining a high standard of specified work in accordance to the Head Chef’s instructions. Preparing and cooking food at the highest quality. Keeping high standards cleanliness of kitchen standards. Assisting the acceptance of deliveries. I maintain accurate portions. Putting ideas and skills into practice at all times. I carry out orders effectively remaining calm while multitasking different orders simultaneously doing it in a fair amount of time. I perform well under pressure staying focused and succeeding.
Cultura empresarial
The great Management, friendly environment, safe venue to work, always the thing to learn, EEO, Always bring new training and development programme.
Prós
staff discount parking facility, discount canteen meal, free uniform and loundry serviceetc.
Always offer short break
Cultura empresarial
it was hard at first but because of my age and vast work knowledge in many fields I maintained, for four years and learned how to multi-task. the hardest part was prepping for weddings and multiple in house guests at the same time with only two chefs and up to two hundred people to cater for, if you want fast, wellll,!!!.
Prós
how to work in a fast moving invironment
long hours little holidays
Cultura empresarial
Actually ....the hotel where im working currently 's very nice ..but i really want to look forward to work with some other luxury properties..........where i can learn more than this...because my profession always need to learn.....