Accor
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Accor: Purchasing Manager

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 7 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 3.073 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
I have good Exprienence work with accor Good management One of the best in hospitality industryJob asurity Time to time salaryBest facility given to employees
Cultura empresarial
Started of when the Hotel was downsizing and doing a cost cutting and i did my best in bringing more revenue to the company , by re-negotiating Yearly Contracts. Making big difference to reduce the cost and increase the bottomline, with our affecting the quality and standards. But after one year i did not see any positive feedback or appraisal, so as a fast performer, my expectation from the company did not materialize so i shifted to a more challenging Job.
Prós
free food, accomodation
Contras
Growth is slow and performance based increment, promotion is less compared to old style of duration based growth
Cultura empresarial
I have gained a valuable experience working with the above mention organizations and looking forward for an opportunity which can provide me a chance to prove my skills and confidence.
Cultura empresarial
It was a good experience working with multinationals. I was member of the pre opening team. The G.M and executive chef was from France, the F & B Director was German. I enjoyed a lot working with this management.
Cultura empresarial
Started my career in Purchasing and store administration and management with Accor, Novotel. Employed as store officer but moved up to Purchasing Officer.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
Experience was OK working with sofitel hotel. department staff was good. hardest part working with micro management where racism.
Cultura empresarial
Pre opening Team Member of Team as well. Sofitel belongs to Accor a French Company which have more than 40 hotels in Middle East