Accor
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Accor: Receptionist

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 70 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 3.073 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
I would run or co-run the fornt desk of the 52 room Motel style hotel, checking-in and checking-out customers, dealing with complaints (tere were usually quite a few), and also cooked and served buffet style breakfasts and meals. Teh hotel was very poorly managed, the receptionist were left to our own devices most of the time and had complete control over the pricing and booking of rooms. The hotel itself was in dire need of renovation and dealing with complaints was difficult when you agreed with most of what the customer was saying. i was really looking forwar to the hussle and bussle of working at a hotel reception but this job was very disappointing.
Cultura empresarial
Ambiente di un certo livello, stimolante e dinamico
Cultura empresarial
TTEC at home is accepting applications for Temporary Work from Home Customer Service Representative. The COVID-19 pandemic has created an increased demand for so many in need. In this role you will support the many individuals that have been personally impacted by this crisis. We need your empathetic ear and desire to serve.
Cultura empresarial
It's was pretty hard at first because I needed to clean 12 whole room and for each room I had to clean it under 30min if I didn't do it on time I would had gotten a earful from my boss
Cultura empresarial
It's a good place to work. The hotel is very beautiful and the staff is amazing. You can work at the reception or in the kitchen. the location is good.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
Avoid if you can, never had such a horible management and salary..it is a joke honestly. Been forced to clean rooms as being hired as receptionist, harrased by supervisor, management did nothing..
Cultura empresarial
Horrible place to work general manager is awful at you end up doing 3 jobs at once I instead of one for minimum wage the place at Perth Mercure has so many problems no point starting a list
Cultura empresarial
EXCELLENT My experience was positive and i have learn a lot. They provide lost of trainings . ACCOR GROUP IS A GREAT COMPANY. The mnagement is ok. The staff is multicutural with is a good sharing experiences. I will no hesitate to return in this company if they need me.
Cultura empresarial
Accor hotel standard is one of the very best you can ever get anywhere in the world.It's high standard of Operation has shaped my career in the hospitality industry, it has totally rebranded me as a person. I'm one of the best staffs today because I've been well groomed in Accor standards
Cultura empresarial
They offered me the job, although the agreement was some night shift and morning..with a rotational rota. I have never had that, on top of it I was divided between learning how to do admin jobs and working in the 24hrs pizza bar.
Cultura empresarial
Very large airport hotel based at Gatwick airport. Huge and diverse reception team in a luxury hotel. Sometimes unsociable hours and busy shifts.
Free staff meals
Unsociable hours.
Cultura empresarial
The job itself is great with meeting so many different guests. The training is terrible and you cannot easily progress in this role. The Hotel is no longer owned by Accor but by Fairview Hotels. Fairview own a small chain of hotels under franchise at present, therefore no longer offer as much as Accor do.
Staff discount, Free Lunches
Shift work
Cultura empresarial
Ottimo training, ottimo rapposto con colleghi e superiori. Gestione turni buona ma lo stipendio è basso considerando tutte le mansioni svolte.
Cultura empresarial
Great company to work for with lots of benefits. Many interesting training provided which is great for personal development. However, working in the hotel industry means, you have to work bank holidays (at least its double pay), and the shifts are vary. Also a plus, once your hotel achieved their targets for the year, you can get up to one month's salary bonus on the top of your monthly salary.
Prós
Free food during shift, free nights in UK hotels, discounts
Work - life balance
Cultura empresarial
If your desperate for a job and like toadying to people come work here, if you love gossiping and telling stories to mangers this is the place for you. warning you have to be a yes person and be quite happy doing all the work while senior mangers sit in the bar area drinking coffee
there are none
everything about the job
Cultura empresarial
consiglio a tutti quest’esperienza perché è molto piacevole
tutto
Cultura empresarial
The operation is running quick and fast due to a productive commited staff. Managemen is making sure that everything is running fine and as required. They consider staffs needs so they can be productive as much as required.
Prós
Free lunch, outings, selebrations, events.
Short breaks.
Cultura empresarial
A good work experience, learn new things everyday, trying something different. Wonderful collègues, best timings and very good salary with alot of benefits.
Cultura empresarial
E stata una bella esperienza durante la quale ho maturato nel mio rapporto con le persone e la mia capacità a gestire lo stress.
Buoni pasti
troppe ore extra
Cultura empresarial
L'ambiente di lavoro funzionale e anticonformista per quel che riguarda l'accoglienza degli ospiti, il personale non indossa il classico dress code ma un abbigliamento casual Il personale comunque professionale , preparato e versatile cambia mansione a seconda del flusso di ospiti adeguandosi a diverse esigenze lavorative.
orari flessibili
nessuna pausa
Cultura empresarial
La mia esperienza al Novotel London West è stata estremamente positiva sia da un punto di vista professionale che da un punto di vista di rapporti interpersonali con i colleghi e i miei superiori. Principalmente il lavoro riguardava: -accoglienza - check-in/check-out - gestione della cassa - gestione prenotazioni tramite sistema Opera - gestione e smistamento chiamate dalla reception