Accor
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Accor: Security Officer

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 9 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 3.074 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Sofitel hotel JBR is one among the best Hotel in this region. Relatively the Management hold a very high degree of Trainings and welfare measures to sustain the ambassadors to work in a very atmosphere.
Prós
Free accomadation Free food free transportation.Service charge.
Very competitive
Cultura empresarial
The job is always different and have ways of keeping you on your toes. It is still getting better. I recommend the hotel if you like dealing with people.
Improving enviroment, free lunches
unpaid breaks
Cultura empresarial
i am working here in marina Byblos hotel dubai to date.i have been working here on different seats.i have learn a lot and now i want to improve my knowledge about hotel line.
Cultura empresarial
Very nice place to work, ground is always open to perform and achieve, HR supports in career growth, cafe Novotel is the lovely place for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
free Breakfast, lunch and dinner, Free transportation
Cultura empresarial
monitoring the guest, playing inside the casino, be responsible to your job,flexible,be kind,respectful,understanding to all people inside the casino
free lunch
full time
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
1) 1st Sofitel in india and growing well 2) providing service charges for staff (except salary) 3) well connected with Mumbai corporate hub (BKC) 4) nice standards
Prós
gym and games zone for staff
less place for parking
Cultura empresarial
i work with sofitel downtown dubai 2 years and i learned such a great things about my profession of security officer, My co workers feel good to work with me as a team, its very hard time for me when there is my first day but with the help of good team good management i enjoy good job at there. i believe in team work because if there is no team work how you give good progress in your job to your company;
Prós
An excellent employment opportunity being a highly paid protective service.
Cultura empresarial
Professional at all times, Singing customers in, strong observation, Attention to detail, excellent customer service, Regular floor works to make sure no noise or trouble in the rooms.
Cultura empresarial
Good. I have learnt something in the organization. Group of Accor from France is good.
Better.