Accor
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Accor: Server

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 74 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 3.073 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
I started work at Accor last year when a male friend referred me to this job as a waitress. After a few months of working there, I was a bit worried if there was any salary difference as there were some colleagues warning me of the companys paying system, so I asked my close friend about his salary and I discovered that there werent any gender paygap despite rumours in the workplace. The only downside i can think of is the long and tiring hours of work, which makes it fastpaced.
Prós
Free lunch, paid superannuation, discounts and vouchers
Contras
Long hours, not very good work-life balance for full-timers
Cultura empresarial
.providing are warm welcome for the customers .Answering guest queries in polite and helpful, learning the names and building relationship with regular customers
transportation plus lunch
13 hours of work
Cultura empresarial
the most enjoyable part of my work here was when theres an event. the most hardest was when travelling 1 hour to go to work. i learned a lot here like respecting everyone.
free food
Cultura empresarial
- Long hours with few breaks - difficult to maintain this job while studying - most other staff were friendly except some lack of respect from some senior management
Cultura empresarial
During my time at west waters, I have learnt many accomplishments such as coffee making and most important people skills. At west waters we get customers that vary from being very nice to very difficult and I have learnt to deal with difficult customers and a busy environment. The most enjoyable part of the job is building a fun environment at work and be able to resolve any issues with any co-worker.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
great company, great management, discount on hotels, staff food is always great, very popular hotel that is why always busy.management always promote a high standard
free lunch
Contras
standing long hours but its worth
Cultura empresarial
- ineffective minibar routine - sometimes disorderly when busy - chefs were occasionally rude to servers - lovely housekeepers - nice administration team - lovely waitresses
Contras
no break times for casuals
Cultura empresarial
very good work/life balance lots of benefits type of day off when you are moving houses, lieu day , double pay when bank holiday etc very enjoyable workplace
free lunches
not well paid
Cultura empresarial
Mercure is one of the best hotel in latvia . and also is opened new casino club " Empire " in 2016 . During this time i saw hospitalitiy managment and how can make the best results into your carrer ! I leaned how can do service to guests and also how should be talk with guests !
free lunch / free uni form / free taxi service to staff after 12 00 pm
during a week i had worked 5 days
Cultura empresarial
I have worked for 2 years in Novotel Liverpool, but there was not that much shifts to working on. My course at the University made me leave the job, because i couldn't manage my time.
Cultura empresarial
A job at the Mercure hotel in Sheffield is very fast paced and an employee is always busy. The other staff are very friendly and help you with anything you need to know.
Cultura empresarial
It was short but fun experienced. I like their working environment it was so light and no pressure at all. Working here is like a dream come true for a beginner.
Cultura empresarial
When I was work in other country i met people who you dont know about there culture attitude and the language. I learn to be a strong interpersonal and communication skills how to handle and deal with different kinds of people and circumtances and i Equally effective working independently and incooperation with others.
keep smiling
enjoy the day
Cultura empresarial
Working in this place you will find a huge diversity balanced and friendly environment. Feels like home and welcoming. Located in the heart of Washington DC.
Cultura empresarial
providing good benefits and privilege of the staff, good leaders in this company and guiding the staff for career success and excellent trainings for the staff
free meal
high salary
Cultura empresarial
Great place to work; the management are reasonable as to when you need days off or want holiday. The working environment is great, as well as he people you work with.
Cultura empresarial
I have a deploma in cuisine, study it at Institute of Technology Hotels & Tourists in Erfoud City (Northan of Morocco). My experiance is 3 years old at kitchen and as a waiter as well. Also i have an experiance of Italian cuisine - Moroccan cuisine.
Cultura empresarial
Nice environment and enhancing the knowledge with the positive development. Creation of born desires into hospitality and better opportunity for youth
Free the free
Contras
Good
Esta avaliação foi útil?
Cultura empresarial
This hotel is a luxury hotel, and the Chinese restaurant using fine dining service to provide service to the guest. I am very enjoy to serve guest especially guest say thank to me , I will feel full passion in this job.
Free lunch and dinner
Healthcare
Cultura empresarial
Responsible for organizing and setting up the venue of event of the hotel and cleaning the place afterwards, serving food and beverages, assists ....
Cultura empresarial
I learned how to work fast and how to manage my time properly. Customer service talking to the quests serving food and cleaning after. Worked as a team