Accor
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Accor: Spa Manager

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 5 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 3.073 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
I worked for less salary and any benefits. The environment was correct, staff good, but the conditions of spa manager was bad.They don’t give chances, it needs to understand both side .I worked 8 months because my salary hadn’t increase after 6 months as they promised
Working hours
Cultura empresarial
Working in accor is big oppoturnity to me.A competitive environment .Peolole are very friensky and supportive.Beautiful palce in macau china in the center of macau.Managrment is great to adress the needs of the employee.
Free meal
Contras
Ten hours duty and two days off
Cultura empresarial
I worked 6 days a week. My company (Accor) give me chance to proved my skills and they open hand in any help at work. Flexible in time even there’s a pressure sometimes @work but still we can manage it and it’s give me more challenges
Cultura empresarial
It’s my first time to work in a hotel but I enjoy working here in Sofitel as I enhance my knowledge and I’ve learned advance techniques. And Accor hotels you will feel welcome.
Free food allowance
Flexible time
Cultura empresarial
I started my career with Accor organization, learning from zero. Accor one of the organization that pays attention to employees development and career path.
great package
standard working hours
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas