Accor
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Accor: Steward

Cargo
Local
Avaliação por categoria
Encontramos 7 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 3.074 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
I was in entry level management at a very busy resort (pre Covid of course). As management you are required to work 50 hours a week but will most likely do 55-60. The pay and benefits are good. You’ll most likely work holidays because that’s just the industry but can use them as a day off some other time in the year.For the most part I enjoyed most of my work. I did feel I wasn’t given the full picture of what my job would be like so I didn’t really enjoy the particular job, but I liked the company overall. I felt the culture at my location was a little unwelcoming but that’s just how most of the natives where I was are...a lot of family working there together and it seemed messy/a lot of favoritism. Also I never had to deal with Union employees until this position, and it’s a learning experience. So many excuses for getting out of work that can’t be punishable (I came from a fire at will state) so people not showing up to work was a large problem and a lot went unpunished for the most part.
Prós
Free lunches on shift, paid time off, 401k, uniform laundering/ management dry cleaning
Work/life balance
Cultura empresarial
I am a young professional that learn quick and perform better under pressure also a very good team player that can motivate in other to acheive the company goal.with a strong sense of responsibility and competent in hospitality business.
free breakfast
long hour stnding
Cultura empresarial
I have done so many thing there. and I learn also many thing. When I join there it was pre opening resort. I have done everything but there staff quarter was very bad.
Free
Six month
Cultura empresarial
Great hotel to work for. 5 star luxury hotel service, professional front and back of house. Team work and all management teams good Ability to see many departments and levels of cooking Very professional, great poeple to work with . Always challenging , great work satisfaction.
Cultura empresarial
i am working in my daily basis like a prepare and make sure all .Professional friendly and Good quality customer services.Serve food and beverage to guest and prepare to serve specialty dishes at table required.Follows correct sequence of service outlined in the Standard Operating Manual and Keeps general appearance and maitanance working areas.
free foods
8hours
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
very good management i learned lots of work and good experience to work good working culture fun @ work very help full staff good team work and very smooth operation.
Cultura empresarial
i havent worked there very long but it a great place to work i love going to work i get to use machinery a have great people to work around