Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Asics

Cargo
Local
Mostrando todas as 355 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Uma empresa de grande porte, com salário fixo e muitos benefícios.
Cultura empresarial
The people at ASICS are great. They really care about you and make it a fun place to work. They are really helpful with scheduling if you have school or another job. The only issues I ever had is that the job could pay a little better and that not many people work in one store, so looking for someone to replace your shift is stressful.
Prós
Work-life balance, helpfulness, great people
Contras
Pay is a little low, not enough people working
Cultura empresarial
J aime l esprit dynamique et jeune de cette entreprise aurait aimé y rester
Heures sup possibles
Salaire smic
Cultura empresarial
Bonne ambiance, des responsables présents et une coopération entre employés très satisfaisante.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
De multiples formes de politesse (exagérément) !!! C'est à ce dire qu'on est dans un monde de coton mais on te fait vite comprendre que tu ne dois pas chercher plus loin que ce qu'on te demande de faire. Une fois que tu retournes chercher tes papiers quand tu en es parti et que tu vas ''logiquement'' saluer tes ''collègues'' c'est à peine s'ils lèvent les yeux alors que tu travaillais à 2 mètres et que tu avais droit à tous ces sourires et courbettes auparavant. Bref du donnes le max, évidemment on te le prend ! (normal) et en retour bien ..... RIEN ! Décevant .
Prós
horaires de travail type fonctionnaire
Contras
Aucune possibilité d'apporter quelque chose de personnel - le protocole et c'est tout-
Cultura empresarial
I was hired on as a full time sales lead and quickly found that this was not the environment i was looking for. Firstly, HR took almost a month and a half to hire me which i found to be ridiculous. Secondly, they bungled my first paycheck and mailed it to my house which didn’t arrive until the following Monday even though we got paid on a Friday. Management is a joke, serious disconnect between corporate and the retail side of things. Weird company culture which threw me off because none of the staff were runners and only knew just the shoes. Manager was a suffocating micromanager and the assistant was two faced. I never felt i belonged on the team and i feel that management saw me as a threat. Store was small and crammed, too many staff working at once on a slow week day. Utterly ridiculous!
Generous discount
Contras
Terrible management, small store and too many staff. Selling and company culture was bizarre to me
Cultura empresarial
it was okay. positions was okay if you were a good salesman. you have to know about the product and what you are selling. pay was bad for the work. It's a job dont forget.
Cultura empresarial
A great store to work at. Sometimes, however, the other employees are hard to work with and will leave all the work to you while they take your sales.
Prós
Free shoes and clothing to wear while you work.
Not enough employees.
Cultura empresarial
The management here is awful and will gossip about every person in the company including those who have left the job for medical reasons. They hate scheduling lunches so will have you scheduled until the cut off limit (5 hours) and you will have no breaks during this. The work schedule is a mess multiple employees read it wrong because management is so unprofessional, overall just a bad experience.
Prós
You got a free staff dress
Everything else
Cultura empresarial
● Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Asics is awful I always had to work since we were under staff● Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Asics are 13 and garage no eyes insurance just an discount● Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Asics, I think it an awful company to stay and work dor● ManagementIn general, managers at Asics can be nice but all my mangers had no clue how to run a store we always had employee leave and the store manager couldn’t recruit to save her life● CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Asics is my employee were great my co managers were not responsible and left me to do all the work● OverallMy experience working at Asics at first great but as you move up the work load is way to much for how much I got paid
Cultura empresarial
It's been quite the rollercoaster over the last 4+ years with the company, but we're finally starting to see momentum with great product and an amazing group of people that joined the brand after the office move to Boston, MA.
Cultura empresarial
Quitan bastante ISR y los bonos cuando ya te van a despedir los juntan con tu salario para que te descuenten mas de interés, el ambiente de trabajo es agradable y de muy buen ambiente, sin embargo los que llevan la cuenta no tienen buen control ni te dan el respeto, se molestan por que les hagas notar que te descuentan mucho y lo toman personal. No capacitan adecuadamente. No dan apoyo de transporte No dan apoyo de plan movil Falta de material de trabajo. Cuando no puedes apoyar se molestan y te contestan de mala gana. Lo bueno es que dan buenos uniformes. Y su jornada laboral es buena
Prós
Es una muy buena marca y tiene buenas dinamicas
Contras
los que llevan la cuenta son un asco
Cultura empresarial
Es una gran experiencia laborar en Asics, ya que te permite conocer más allá del mercado que se maneja y es una marca totalmente diferente a las existentes
Cultura empresarial
An extremely relaxed and laid back job, managers were extremely understanding and would work the schedule out for the employees for school.
Cultura empresarial
I’ve grown a lot management wise through my coworkers and customers. They taught me a lot of information about the product and how to present it to people. This company takes care of there employees.
Cultura empresarial
Management definitely needs to be improved, very unorganised. A typical day is very slow so it is a relaxed environment. Good salary and benefits. A diverse work culture.
Cultura empresarial
I sold the shoes at Asics and at Asics I would sell the shoes. When in this place I was responsible for footwear transactions. Clothes wearable on the feet would be exchanged for money when I was in the vicinity of this enterprise. Shoes.
Cultura empresarial
This company will not take the time to develop their employees. South Outlets Store Manger is the worst store manager that I've ever worked for. He treats everyone like children. When anyone would stand up for themselves (trust me, I know the difference between "talking back" and standing up for your self) he would/will report you to either HR or District Manager. He will change the schedule without giving notice and then write you up for not showing up. He also is very "touchy," In the sense that he touches your shoulder, or back as a friendly manner, but it makes me uncomfortable because I have anxiety, I hate anyone touching me. It's his way and he's always right, there's no arguing with him because like I said he'll take it as "talking back and being disrespectful." HR does not support their team players, we are always wrong. The North Outlet is no better, All the Manager do there is talk negatively about others. There's a certain manager there that will use your words against you to make themselves look like the victim. The turnover rate is horrible, people come and go within weeks. The only reason I stay is because the pay is good and the rest of the team is really nice and friendly. I really love working with customers. This pandemic made me realize that this company does not value their employees. The discount is great too, but if you don't want to work for a toxic company, then I recommend that you don't apply here.
Pay, Benefits.
Contras
Mangers, Toxic environment, Schedule changes without notice, No development, No growth, Gossip, HR, DM.
Cultura empresarial
Loved working there, everyday was different working at the store level. You must deal well with change to work here as things are always changing. Great people and fun overall environment.
Fun team
Lots of change happening
Cultura empresarial
store clean and safe. staff was friendly. they offer training in store through day to day processes. i appreciated how they worked with staff as best as they could to adhere to schedule.
flexible schedule
retail
Cultura empresarial
The atmosphere in Asics was brilliant. Never felt more at home with my work team. The jobs were easy enough to get on with and there is always something to do. Set me up for future life, learning plenty of new skills. Made amazing friends.