Logotipo - BD
BD
3,8 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa BD

Avaliar esta empresa

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Mostrando todas as 2.564 avaliações

Empresa Etica - Faz o que é certo

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
Excelente empresa para se trabalhar. Oportunidades de exposição e liberdade para trabalhar. Facil acesso ao lideres / diretoria. Otimo RH com oportunidades claras de crescimento inclusive internacional.

Good place to work - good response to Covid

Appreciate that we have been able to work from home full-time. There was little support for at home supplies though, had to buy my own. Can't print from home, have to go the the office to print something.

Worked well then didn’t

Benefits were good. Work life balance is horrible. Always on the road is an understatement. You do get paid for travel hours as well though. Management doesn’t look out for their people. They will throw you under the bus without a second thought if it even resembles they will have to take some heat. Overall, would not recommend.

Good Benefits

Contras

Work life balance bad, Management a joke
Cultura empresarial

Poor management/ culture of expendability

The Peter Principle working as expected. Immediate management is incompetent in terms of the day to day operations, as well as staff treatment. I'm sure their reports to higher management look pretty fire though. My current manager likes to cloister themselves in their office, and seemingly enjoys being ignorant of the issues that plague the workplace, both work related, and interpersonal. Totally (and apparently purposefully) unapproachable,and is QUICK to either threaten with accountability or just throw you under the bus if it suits them. There are only BOSSES here, no LEADERS. Pay is ok, days off are pretty chill, but I would only recommend working here until something that pays more comes along.

Pay, days off

Contras

Critically lacking in effective leadership

Very comfortable job environment

It is a wonderful job where you help others. The management is fantastic. I really enjoyed going to work each day making a difference in people's lives. I only left job as I am a full time student and there was scheduling conflicts. Once I graduate, I will once again seek employment with Liberator,

Prós

help other people, rewarding job

Hours are not flexible

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Cultura empresarial

The opportunity is there for associates to learn through internal resources but the challenge is to find the time during the work day to use those resources. In a production environment, it's not easy to take 30 minutes to do an eCourse.

good environment

Contras

Not all are on the same page
Cultura empresarial

Highly dysfunctional company with no innovation

It's a great company to work for if you are coasting to retirement and just looking for a paycheck. The workplace is overly political and the aging management lacks the understanding to keep younger employees engaged in meaningful projects. The working environment is that of the good-ol-boys club where favorites are obvious and inclusion is challenging.

Prós

Great last job before retirement

Contras

If you have any ambition, this is not the company for you

Moderner Arbeitsort

Unternehmen mit "du" Kultur. Kollegen überwiegend nett und Kollegial. Arbeitsalltag ist meist stressig, da zu viele Aufgaben auf zu wenig Mitarbeiter aufgeteilt werden.

Kostenloses Obst und Getränke

Oft Undurchsichtig
Cultura empresarial

Gran compañía para crecer y desarrollarte

En general es una empresa que te permite crecer y te brinda las herramientas necesarias para desempeñar tu trabajo de la mejor forma posible. En esta empresa puedes aprender diversas perspectivas y no quedarte anclado con una sola visión.

Prós

Prestaciones superiores a la ley

Contras

Puede llegar a ser burocrática

BD Associate Service Center

I worked for a year at th ASC in BD, honestly i felt that they tend to favor people that they like. no matter how hard you work, if upper management didnt like you then they give you a poor performance so you cant move to other positions.Additionally as a corporate they lack of business ethics, they offer me to come back and sent me an offer letter that i got the job. After leaving my other job and a couple of weeks had passed they told me that i was not re hire eligible. So i end up unemployed because of their incompetence. BD is a corporate that dont care for his employees or care for young adults to suceed. I simply cannot recommend anyone that BD is a good company to grow and develop as a professional.

401K, Health insurance, Pto, Tuition reimbursement

Contras

Micro management to the bones and lack of leadership from upper management.

Vagas de Emprego - BD

Ver mais vagas
Cultura empresarial

Do you prefer good pay or a good time

mentally draining but many stay for the good pay and little work required. People quit left and right. If you struggle with mental breakdowns often, it may not be a good job for you. 80 hours vacation. Good job if your trying to save then pick up and leave.

Prós

Pay if hired by the company

Contras

ignorant bosses that work close with setups/op's
Cultura empresarial

Best paying Company. Worst Company I ever worked for in my life. This Company has. A 500 turn over rating. They don't keep people thats why their Always Hiring. Poor Disrespectful Management.

It’s a production plant.

BD is a fine job, but not a great career from the production side of things. It maybe a good company to most, I’m not sure, but they hold different values from my own.

Prós

Pay is good, benefits are great, overtime available.

Contras

Managers are constantly threatening OT and 12hr shifts are the norm.

Work life balanace

Company culture is great! Managers are supportive and accessible. On boarding was smooth and the support of the team is available. Great benefits and rewards program.
Cultura empresarial

Despite good efforts to advance the culture, management is still poor and old fashioned top down. Groups remain and it can be difficult to find your place, at times it can add more pressure that is needed and contributes to much delay and set backs in the day to day across many teams.

Prós

Good work life balance, strong values

Contras

Many ongoing changes and poor management in areas

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Me quedo satiafecha de haber formado parte de esta empresa

Prós

Cuenta con servicio medico en planta

No hay RH en 3er Turno

Unprofessional unqualified managers and Culture- No room for growth

I worked at BD Irvine and with great regret for the time I invested in a company that does not invest in their employees in any way. Over the years I witnessed the culture, professionalism, knowledge and integrity going down to the ground. Emotional harassment by management continues to this date and the only reason is to create a chaos and save their job tile that they obtained with no qualifications. This place is run with the most unqualified group of people.

work life balance

Contras

working with unprofessional unqualified management. No room for growth
Cultura empresarial

Unproductive work environment. Supervisor's show favoritism.Couldn't care less about your outside life as long as your there making my them money!

Money is ok but they work you like a dog for it. Supervisor's have no idea what's going on most of the time. Coworker's are petty and will try to get you fired for no reason. Everyone is a taddle tale. I absolutely hate working here this place sucks in everyway!

Working here

Bonne humeur

Il y a une bonne ambiance globalement. Les employés s'entraident avec le sourire .

Leadership strategy constantly changing

Leaders were constantly changing. After sometime, we would be pulling into different directions. Don't know how to develop and manufacturing real electro-mechanical products.

A good place to learn

BD well organised company with many opportunity to learn and develop your skills, Fast based work environment with many challenges need to resolve on daily basis.

Learn new skills

Stressful

Resposta oficial de BD

18 de Maio de 2021
We appreciate positive review! We’re really glad to hear you’re living the BD WAY – learning and improving every day. We know sometimes work can be hectic, and we encourage you to speak with your manager if you ever feel this is having a negative effect on your wellbeing. Thanks!
  • Empresas