Logotipo - BD
BD
3,8 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa BD

Avaliar esta empresa

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Mostrando todas as 2.564 avaliações

Empresa Etica - Faz o que é certo

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
Excelente empresa para se trabalhar. Oportunidades de exposição e liberdade para trabalhar. Facil acesso ao lideres / diretoria. Otimo RH com oportunidades claras de crescimento inclusive internacional.

Caring management. Awesome co-workers

The hardest part of my job is I want to get more involved in more challenging projects.The workplace culture is inclusive and respectful, and fun!Management is the best! Caring, respectful and don’t take themselves too seriously. I am blessed to see how much they care about their teams.I learn everyday. I want to learn more.When Covid hit, I saw everyone jump into action, caring for customers and patients, working non-stop. Then the company gave us Days of Caring off, with pay. Twice. Regular updates from our senior leadership keeping us informed.

Prós

Proud to call my job mates, my second family.

Contras

Promotion and ability to take on new and interesting projects.

Good cluture

One of the fantastic company in surgical market. You can learn concept selling and what is the need of the customer. you can demonstrated the best infusion practice to your KOLS. Management is support you in your dreams. fantastic work place.

space to learn the work

Contras

lots of excel sheet data
Cultura empresarial

Always on call. Never have weekends off.

Always on call never have weekends off. If you're a contractor must use your personal vehicle. Personal vehicles field with work equipment. It takes up your back seat and trunk. Never have weekends off always on call. The work invades your personal life. You never really feel that you're ever really off work. Depending on location you work at and who you're working with. It can feel like your life is being micromanaged 24/7.

Prós

The pay as a contractor is good.

Contras

We pay as an employee is not great. But the benefits are good.

Lots of overtime

Unfair when it comes to open jobs. Favoritism..low cost of living raises. Not very clean to be a sanitize place. Equipment breaks down. People get away with long breaks

Overtime

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

A Lot of Opportunities, Poor Culture

BD struggles to connect with its associates. Similarly, associates don't help in making a positive impact on the culture, so it's a never ending cycle of negative outcomes.

Excellent pay

Poor culture
Cultura empresarial

A well run company. Has to be. In competition around the globe.Cares about our planet.

For the position I hadMaterial handler-It was important work, busy close proximity Mistakes not good,But a friendly atmosphere.Safety is upmost concern through out facilityThe were times of low activityBut then very busy times tooIf I had made the transition from temp toFull time company pay and benefits are very good, but you must start on 11-7 (7-7 12hrs)OT hrs.)

Mostly Nice people, work independently. Defined shift *

Contras

* not working overtime was frowned upon Some (not all ) higher ups Speak down to you

A Great Company

My experience was really great. The days were long but the 3-2-2-3 shift was excellent. The “extra effort” pay for supervisors who went above and beyond covering different shifts that created excessive overtime was greatly appreciated. Additionally, it showed they recognized hard work and rewarded you for it.There is plenty to learn and you will not get bored. It’s challenging but like everything else, once you learn it, you can build on that knowledge and it makes it an easy job. The amount of components being manufactured and assembled just in this location is impressive.The culture was great. Everyone is friendly for the most part. There were some “clicks” on the floor but nobody was ever childish or disrespectful. It’s a small town atmosphere that’s a happy, how are you and can I help you type atmosphere. Really welcoming and a change of pace from other places I’ve worked or visited.Management is nice and understanding. Reasonable KPI’s regarding production, safety and quality are set. You can tell there is definitely favoritism from upward management towards certain supervisors. This was the only aspect I didn’t like about working here even though I was one of the supervisors who received the favoritism. I saw individuals promoted that should have been passed over for others but that was a choice made by upper management. I chose to leave for personal reasons or else I would have stayed and enjoyed a great career with BD, I truly believe. The people and the company really know how to make you feel at home and a part of the family there. I was impressed overall with -

Prós

Great company, great benefits, great people, a career you can believe in

Long hours, some favoritism

Work life balance

Overall good place to workThey really adhere to your work life balanceHours are goodSometimes overtime, but you can choose the hours you’ll work to reach the total
Cultura empresarial

Excellent work environment, always working on continuous improvement

It is clear to me that BD is an excellent company that always cares about its workers, always working on continuous improvement.From my point of view there is no difficult work, oneself as a person makes work fun if we are doing what we like the most.

gifts for seniority

Contras

Limitation in terms of growth

Vagas de Emprego - BD

Ver mais vagas

Good things despite management

I had a love-hate relationship with this employer. Was good to me overall because I am a skilled and good worker. I had a pretty sweet gig there myself, was able to fix machines and troubleshoot technology which I love and they usually left me to it because I always delivered. I was paid to my satisfaction, and the benefits were decent for everyone there. I liked the 12hr alternating shifts, 2 days on 2 days off, alternating 3 day weekends. I quit because I moved my family to a different part of the country.However, their management team is not skilled by even loose definitions, and they make terrible decision as a rule, as though it’s a required part of the job description. I’m grateful that I worked there because I certainly gained in tech exposure and skills, but it was a baptism of fire. No training at all, and an unfair expectation that you know before you could possibly know. They have a tendency to hire people who are not at all qualified for the positions they put them in, which is fine if you give them training or lower your expectations, but they do neither. I have never heard of anywhere with such a high turnover rate. Was there for 8 years and was the most senior person of about 80 people on night shift with a handful of exceptions. Most people I worked with were there for about an average of about 2 years. Even day shifts and the office was swarming with newbs. (Almost never got rid middle management though.) I remember one meeting where the plant manager asked for feedback on how they could lower their turnover rate to below 40% overall, and to below 70% for -

Prós

Just apply they’re desperate, Cool technology, Excellent Pay, Good Benefits, Good Shift

High turnover rate, Inexcusably horrible management, Hatred for training

Ambiente divertido

BD es un lugar de trabajo muy estable, con muchos retos de administración y validación de procesos robustos

Empresa estable

Ninguno

Bad management

There is very bad management and too much favoritism. There is also too much drama and most everyone always complains about the work environment. BD is a very hateful place!

Bonne expérience .pour mes 22 premières années professionnelles

22ans chez bd.Bonne expérience professionnelle.Bon soutraitant pour les laboratoires pharmaceutiques

Mutuelle

Horaires

Good Pay

Solid Company with good pay and decent benefits. Good pipleline of products. Embrace technology and has good training program. Could clean up CRM a bit more.

productive work place

its usally a good day ewith no problems and no one bothers you usally work by yourself and take care of busneiss. the job is all about quality and constanly cahnging.

Operator/ back up mechanic

Loved working at bd learned allot the Schedual was great too 2 on 2 off had plenty of family time the only reason I left is cuz my wife has bad health issues and covid hit I had to take a work at home job well be going back after covid would recommend!

On site cafeteria, gym the ppl and the 2 on 2 off

Pay could be better it's not bad waking up @4 a.m to go to work
Cultura empresarial

Do not work here it is a revovling door

Bad management. Schedule always changing. No organization. No room for advancement unless your part of the club. Culture sucks, will hire anyone that knows how to spell their name. No training.

Cultura empresarial

Gran empresa pero con demasiada competitividad interna

Los sueldos, el trabajo, la dedicación de cada empleado para cumplir con su obligación es de envidiar, pero en ocasiones se generan roces que son bastante difíciles de solventar a corto plazo

Prós

Dedicación por parte de todos por y para el buen funcionamiento de la empresa

Contras

Demasiada competitividad entre secciones, rozando la hostilidad en alguna ocasión
Cultura empresarial

Good

this is good opportunity for me because me and my family's future.so i nide this job.so please you give me the job,I give you my best.god bless you by

Collaborative Workplace

- Management was great-Spirit of teamwork is very present -The products you work on help save lives. It is amazing to see them out in hospitals around the world.
  • Empresas