BD
3.8 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa BD: Franklin Lakes, NJ

Avaliar esta empresa
Cargo
Local

Avaliação por categoria

3.6Trabalho e lazer

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 171 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 2,573 avaliações

Good solid company

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
Professional corporate environment that offers many benefits to staff. Nice offices, allowed to WFH during bad weather, lots of employee events, up to date software and hardware, safe parking, easy to reach from many directions.

Prós

Employee events, working environment, cafeteria

Parents support

Calm Company Culture

Everyone loves working for BD. But they would rather keep hiring contractors without ever giving them opportunities to convert to permanent. BD provides clubs to keep employees engaged.

Prós

Exception cafeteria with such a variety of foods.

Too many contractors
Cultura empresarial

Bad management looking to increase stock price

No serious long term goals. They cancel every risky project so the joke is 'The Search for Average'. Layoffs every September where they get rid of the people who know the most and tend to be the highest paid. Used to be a great place. No, it's a joke. Management bounces from one idea to the next. Very sad.

Prós

Good cafeteria and work life balance

Great Company.

Best place I ever worked. Great leadership from the CEO, CFO and entire leadership team. Wonderful group of people, great atmosphere and vibe from all associates and managers/directors.

Prós

Great benefits, great cafeteria, fitness center, great overall atmosphere and just a real positive place to be employed.

Contras

First place I worked where I don't have any CONS! Very positive experience.
Cultura empresarial

Good management allows personal growth and advancement.

Personal advancement is overlooked by management who looked to keep workers under their control while fervently defending their kiss up and kick down culture. This results in a serious lack of innovation in the community.

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

discriminating against elderly

BD is only interested hiring contractors, and offering permanent jobs to young people. BD's management has no interest in hiring people over 50's, which is federal crime, can be proved too.

No Place for elderly people

Great Place to work

I enjoy working for BD. Great people and fun and supportive. Great office and tools to complete your job. I am constantly learning. Would recommend this company .

No longer employed here.

No longer employed here. Indeed's intake app could use a little help in a couple of areas...I'm also unable to indicate that my education is 'some college' as an option.
Cultura empresarial

BD is generally a great place to work. I believe the good outweighs the bad. Pay is competitive, good benefits. Used to be more fun, but things have been getting a bit more stressful- may be the case with most American companies though. I also depends on the area you work in, and your group, manager etc. Facilities are still great: nice cafeteria, 2 gyms (with classes at lunch time), a nurse's office on site where you can have blood drawn, or visit for minor issues, vaccines, etc.
Cultura empresarial

Very good benefits, diverse culture, more than fair salary, opportunity for advancement, great facility, flexible work from home, modern workstations, cafeteria on site, face paced environment and opportunities to volunteer. Great place to make an impact to society.
Cultura empresarial

New management may be more supportive

BD is a fabulous company. During my tenure there, the management was not that competent and threatened by those with more knowledge. Hoping the new management weeds out those managers.

Needs direction

Overall, the company has treated me well, but lacks a firm goal from the top down that leaves a large hole in the project prioritization process which leads to general frustration.

Good Place to work

The culture is good. The pace is very slow. To much travel between sites and never stopped at home. Management dictates all decisions and does not allow for input.
Cultura empresarial

Great Place to work if you are part of the right group

I am part of a great team which works well together and the manager does not micro manage. I have worked on a project with other groups where their managers micro manage to a point where they do not want to com into work
Cultura empresarial

Damaged culture and trying to reestablish an identity after major acquisitions

The amount of change has been difficult for the organization to establish a new blended identity. The major acquisitions has proved to be very challenging for the establishment of a cohesive workforce and has created numerous silos and protecting of turfs and turf battles. The leaders have yet to figure out and rebuild the culture that is critical to function effectively.
Cultura empresarial

A typical big corporate workplace

Lots of great people worked here, and I learned a great deal but felt constrained from career growth. Some people worked really hard and were quickly promoted, other people were promoted as well but didn't seem to do much work.
Cultura empresarial

Good place to work, friendly environment

I was only acontractor there so do not know much about company benefits. But it was great working there, although the salary was not that great. I had good mangers and nice people to work with. No complaints.

Prós

Allowed to work from home inspite of being a contractor
Cultura empresarial

Just worked to gain some experiance

The people I worked with personally were nice for the most part. There were some people that I did not get along with. Management could be scary and the work environment stressful.

Experience gained

Contras

No benefits for contract workers
Cultura empresarial

Working at BD was an honor

I gained a varsity experience while at BD. I learnt how to take a research based scenario and come up with clinical based solutions. I worked on neonatal sepsis where I was able to identify a few blood markers of quickly diagnosing neonatal sepsis.
Cultura empresarial

Large matrix organization so some bureaucracy and politics involved in decision making. Stable market, nice people, and challenging work. Limited diversity and population at HQ skews predominately north of 40

Horrible environment poor management

Would not recommend - it's a hot mess. More layoffs consistently each year. Morale very low and you never know when it's your turn. Amenities are nice and it's in a great location but that's about it.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "BD". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.Perguntar

Avaliação geral

• Empresas
  • BD
  • Avaliações de funcionários
  • Franklin Lakes, NJ
Dê a sua opinião para melhorarmos esta página
O que você adicionaria ou alteraria?