BD
3.8 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa BD: Moncks Corner, SC

Avaliar esta empresa
Cargo
Local

Avaliação por categoria

3.6Trabalho e lazer

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 38 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 2,572 avaliações

People were friendly

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
Decent place to work. People were nice and were always helpful when you needed something. Culture was pretty good and management was committed towards improvement.

People

Workload was too high

Great Company

Great place to work. Fast pace off on weekends. Great pay and great benefits. Great laid holidays and great paid sick leave and personal days. Also great vacation time.
Cultura empresarial

Productive and family oriented businesd

Seems productive with a good vision for the future. Good positive company that helps their employees achieve the next level in their career. Great working environment. Customer focus is just with this company. Great working plan for their employees.

Prós

Good attention to customer focus

Do not see any

Awesome coworkers

The job was a good learning experience i enjoyed my coworker and all the interesting things I learned about latex and compounds as well But must say they could definitely use better management

Willing to work for 17 or 18 nothing less

Willing to work for 17 or more. I’m not trying to go under that cause it will hurt me. I’m willing to do whatever I have to do to make ends meet. Pleas

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Cultura empresarial

Management sucks. People just don't care anymore. The product that is being made people should care more but they don't they need qa on all shifts not just first and management needs to spend more time on the off shifts

hours

Production Workplace

I’m not satisfied with the communication and the fact that there is very little care for employees. Drastic changes have been made and management never has answers to the questions and concerns Employees have.

Close to home.

Contras

Communication and care for employees are very poor.
Cultura empresarial

laid back work space with freedom around plant

Work is fair compared to compensation received. Management is fair and gave employees freedom in meetings. Environment of workplace is friendly and easy going. Breaks were fair for hours worked in the day. Management gives employees freedom to voice opinions in meetings. Job offers amazing benefits and compensation wages.

Prós

wonderful benefits, great paying wage
Cultura empresarial

Undergoing several changes due to acquisition.

Bard and BD have different approaches to systems although culture is somewhat similar. Legacy Bard sites have different cultures depending on where located and respective management.

Prós

Family like environment among operators

Contras

Open positions take too long to hire, decision making dependency on site staff, little work / life balance for specific positions.

Moncks Corner Engineer

I learned a huge amount working there. All of the plant utilities were in an unmaintained state leading to huge amounts of downtime. It was a hard fight to get these projects funded. I experienced a lot of scapegoating when I was there. Loved the people on the floor though. Foley line was still there when I was there. I have heard it has since moved. I had to fight offshoring effort that was kept secret when I was there. Bard almost sold itself to Tyco while I was there.
Cultura empresarial

bad

Management makes promises and do not deliver the promises. Very bad attitude Location location location. There is nothing and if there is it is very expensive.

Fast pace

At work station all day or all night long. Punching holes in catheters. Have to do at least 800 catheters a shift. The mangers are very nice and care.

Clean break room

Paid
Cultura empresarial

Productive place to work with some cool people

CR Bard is and was an easy place to work. None of the jobs in bard are hard to do. The place is close to home for some people right in between bonneau and moncks corner but overall a good place.

poor management

Management was horrible at decision making and never listen to employees's opinions. Little room to no room for advancement. Compensation was not up to date.

good benefits

poor management

a little unfair

i worked there for a short period of time. first they stuck me in a section and expected me to be trained in 1 day, then put me by myself. they only offer certain people over time, even if you put in the work and ask for it. the supervisor is never to be found and when she is around shes really no help. ive asked to move positions even talked to the supervisor in a different section and he agreed but the supervisor in my section would not allow for me to switch. seemed like unfair treatment

Relaxed at time, Quick paste

Fast paste someday's depending on how bad they need the work out Slow pasted if there is no work coming off the trucks Regular past sometimes when there is work. But we tend to use speed getting the work done to make sure we had our numbers at the end of the month.

Prós

benefits

Contras

Short breaks
Cultura empresarial

Production and fun place of business

I love working here, been working here since 2011. I’ve had some god experience here. I’ve work several jobs since I’ve been here. This is a serious job but i love it

production

it was a inspection inforemation and i enjoyed all of it it made me wanted to stay for awhile i really enjoyed the people they were so nice.everyjing was well put together.

working

not working
Cultura empresarial

CR BARD is a good place to work.

I love my Job, its a good place to work. My husband is from Washington North Carolina.CR Bard is a very productive place to work.We love thr paid holidays.

Birthday Celebration each Month

Contras

A lot of weekend working
Cultura empresarial

The hardest part of the job

The hardest part of this job was making sure that the hemas were wrapped correctly and there was enough racks to make it through the day to make it a productive day.

Weekly pay

Contras

the waiting period to become permanent is too long
Cultura empresarial

The company have a very good security. Ample and free parking. Clean bathrooms and lunch room areas. Very fast pace assembly line. The company really value the employee.

Free Luncheons

Short Breaks
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "BD". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.Perguntar

Avaliação geral

• Empresas
  • BD
  • Avaliações de funcionários
  • Moncks Corner, SC
Dê a sua opinião para melhorarmos esta página
O que você adicionaria ou alteraria?