Logotipo - BD
BD
3,8 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa BD: Queensbury, NY

Avaliar esta empresa
Cargo
Local

Avaliação por categoria

3,6Trabalho e lazer

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 32 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 2.564 avaliações
Cultura empresarial

Good starter job or life long career

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
Personally I didn't want to get stuck here long term but if you do then as long as you do your job you can have a life long career here. There is alot of drama here though and I have been harassed by a coworker there and nothing we really done because of it. Pays alright there are benefits and some Paid Time Off

Paid Time Off and Benefits

Drama

Typical Corporate. Employees are just a numbers. Replacable

Management does not care for employees. Supervising is based on fear. Favoritism is very popular and informants amongst team members are encouraged and supported. Poor working environment and low moral.

Good benefits

Unhealthy work environment

Poorly managed

Poorly managed and the harder you work the more you are taken for granted. After 5 years of service I had no confidence that things would ever change.

Prós

Free pizza once in awhile

Contras

Short breaks. Poor Healthcare for a health care company.

gives your meaning

You make medical products but you also learn everything about them. You spend more team with your coworkers than you own family. In away your team becomes a second family.

Horrible management

BD is a horrible place to work. The management suck, the pay sucks and there is no HR. Everything is corporate now. They hire felons and the people who work there will drain the life out of you. Way to much drama, and way to many fake people. Very hostile environment, and all around a waste of over 9 years of my life.

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Slow paced

Work is consistent with other companys in the field. SOPs and TM dont always make a ton of sense. Science isn't necessarily up to scruff. Investigations take the easy way out instead of trying to solve actual issues.

Not family friendly

If your young with no kids or an adult whose kids have left home then this job is perfect. Does not fit with day care hours and the mandatory overtime is nonstop! But if you have no children and are looking to work your life away for the over time hours then this is the place...

Prós

Benefits

Contras

To much mandatory over time, doesn’t work well with children and day care
Cultura empresarial

very slow pace, and tedious

A normal day at Bard is very slow. I had to make sure everything was correct and alined. i paid attention to every detail I did, Sometimes it would take me up to an hour to get one thing done because of the size and precision of the balloon i was working on. the hardest thing about this job would be that everything had to be straight and not touching. I wasn't good with the microscope they used. the most enjoyable part is that i was able to sit and interact with other employees while working and not feeling no stress.

Prós

not much stress, and paid lunch.

very slow paced

Fast-paced environment

Ever changing and fast-paced but that's where I function the best. The hourly workforce had a lot of tenure for the most part which was both positive and negative at times. It made implementing change difficult.

benefits and compensation

Contras

turnover in management and hourly workforce

Production assembly

This job requires a constant pace of perfect quality medical devices. Give your all and you will succeed gradually to your goals with helping people live better lives.

stable paying job

n/a
Cultura empresarial

The work was easy and fast but very unorganized and chaotic.

The company as a whole seems like a good company but my experience was not the best. My manager was unorganized which lead to a lot of unneeded stress.

dont trust them

they couldnt wait for me to come back. I was out on workers comp. and they called me to tell me that my position was terminated and that the reason they let me go was because of fmla for migraine and vertigo. These reasons had nothing to do with the elbow surgery that I had done for the torn tendon. Never mind the seven years of service to the company, never mind the 68 hours a week I was working before that. Thanks for nothing.

Prós

people in the department were great to work with

management sucked

Quality of work culture at CR BARD

Work here starts off as a steady and balanced environment. It ends in loads of drama and rumors spread because manufacturing includes working close to others daily. People seldom keep to themselves, favoritism is a consistent factor to battle against, and corruption is at an all time high especially amongst smaller work groups because the pressure waivers up and down to complete work orders. Very stressful place to work.

Prós

benefits

Contras

constant issues with harassment, workplace drama and rumors, wether your involved or not immaturity stretches all the way up to team leaders.

To be a bard tard

No one higher up than you will listen to any feedback because you are just a lowly pion. Work flow and the amount you do an hour is heavily viewed, not just by supervisors but coworkers as well

there really werent any

everything

CR Bard

A typical day of work went quick and easy. You were allowed to listen to your own music or books on audio. You work independently and management was amazing. You had a review sheet each week that showed progress. Raises were awesome and the people there were all so friendly and helpful. I loved this job. Job Security was bad because they were going through a huge lay off. I got hit with it and by the time they called me back I had received a better job

Dont work there!!!!

If you want to be treated like cattle, go ahead. management is the be all end all. If you don't kiss the back end of them you wont work there long. Lay offs, poor pay

Good job

I have been with this company for 3 years now, and when I was fresh out of high school in 2007 I worked here until 2010. It's a good starter job for freshly out of high school kids who want a career.

Not even worth it

This place is awful and is filled with constant drama. There is absolutely no professional atomsphere and the management is useless, majority of the time they feed into the drama too. You can find a better job with the little pay you make here especially when pay is maxed out around $15 and there's people who've worked there for 20+ years and that's all they make. It doesn't matter how good of a job you do, you don't get recognized for it and you definitely don't get a pay increase.

Contras

Terrible management, pay, and coworkers.
Cultura empresarial

If you work hard, you're held back

In manufacturing, hardworking/smart ppl hard to come by. If you're one, little chance to move up. Would be ok if compensated for hard work. Youre not

Plant shutdown for xmas

Contras

No room to advance, unless you know somebody
Cultura empresarial

The employees are the best part of Bard

The employees are the best part of Bard. They encouraged me, gave me the training from their experience. The problrm: every employee had their own way of performing the job. It made it difficult to adapt. The management of training is nonexistent. They need to specify one consistent trainer & one way teaching how to perform the job.

too many to mention

diaappointed

very disappointed with the employees and management. Very rude people. I tried complaining and nothing was ever done. It wasn't a healthy atmosphere

Prós

they did offer certain programs for employees

timed working