Logotipo - BD
BD
3,8 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa BD: Remote

Avaliar esta empresa
Cargo
Local

Avaliação por categoria

3,6Trabalho e lazer

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 12 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 2.564 avaliações

Work life balanace

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
Company culture is great! Managers are supportive and accessible. On boarding was smooth and the support of the team is available. Great benefits and rewards program.

Very comfortable job environment

It is a wonderful job where you help others. The management is fantastic. I really enjoyed going to work each day making a difference in people's lives. I only left job as I am a full time student and there was scheduling conflicts. Once I graduate, I will once again seek employment with Liberator,

Prós

help other people, rewarding job

Hours are not flexible
Cultura empresarial

Collaboration with cross functional teams. BD is people driven and cares about improving patient’s lives.

BD is a great company to work for. They are passionate about advancing the world of health. R&D and Innovation are always striving for superlative outcomes.

Training, leadership and products

Contras

Long hours when there are deadlines

Was good, until...

Company was purchased by BD, culture change . Poor management. Not Veteran friendly. Purchases other companies and hire employees abroad to layoff US workers.
Cultura empresarial

Professional place to work. Managing projects with Cyber Security team is a great experience.

Professional place to work. Very professional working experience with Global Information Security department for the Cyber Security Projects . Senior management provides period updates of the company growth and plan.

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Too Busy

My position required me to be on call 24/7. Had to work while on vacation. Had to travel almost every week. My direct management was great. Team members were always there for you.

Team Members, Direct Management

On-call 24/7
Cultura empresarial

Global Medical Technology Company with a great Medical Sales Team and awesome Clinical Consultants

Everyday was different, depending on the needs of the Sales Consultants. My day was filled with any one of the following: * Teaching infusion therapy courses to nurses in the hospital setting * Teaching PICC line insertion classes to nurses in the hospital setting * Presenting clinical features of a product to Materials Manager, CFO or CEO of a hospital * Performing audits in hospital setting, and then presenting the outcome to the account *Interacting with nurses in all departments of the hospital relative to the use of a new product. *Collecting data, inputting on a spreadsheet, and presenting to committees. *Working with Sales Consultants to plan and implement a hospitals conversion to our product. During the 14+ years I worked at BD, I learned how to work around company politics, and manage a large group of nurses who were located all over the country. It was very different from working together as a team in one department in a hospital. BD is a very diverse company, and that broadened my horizons. Like I've said before, they are very supportive of clinicians, knowing we bring the clinical credibility to the product when we are meeting with hospital administrators. The most difficult part of the job was achieving work/home balance. I arrived home on Friday evening, and was back in the home office on Sunday afternoons, to prepare for the work week. I traveled on Monday morning (sometimes Sunday evening), and returned home on Thursday or Friday nights. I did enjoy this travel (even though I listed it as a "con" below) and have worked with and -

Prós

Company Car, Bonuses based on individual and company performance, Travel.

Monday - Friday travel 3-4 weeks/month
Cultura empresarial

If you like to take credit for others or are an external candidate it's great

The harder you work the more likely someone will take credit or set you up. It's those people who get promoted. External hires for all promotable positions instead of internal candidates is the way they like it. Unskilled external folks who need to be trained by tenured employees who are organizationally under them.

Pays well

Contras

Lack of direction, lack of internal promotion, zero work life balance.

Always Moving Forward

Support and Mentor Integration Engineers Perform Assessments with Hospital IT and HL7 specs for interfacing. Mid level Mgt is very good but restricted what they can do and approve or change.

BD Solutions

I was responsible for converting 2D product concepts into color 3D representations, as well as any 2D graphics, Video Editing or web design that is required to be completed. My boss is great to work with and has reasonable dead lines.

Remote work from home

Inconsistent pay

Nepotism at its finest!

Typical good ole boy culture. Managers are married to VP's, nepotism reigns. Zero job security with rumors of layoffs constantly.Products are under recall.

money was good

Contras

horrible management style with no experience
Cultura empresarial

It is great working in a field based position and traveling to different accounts.

My sales team and RBM are all great to work with. I especially enjoy being in hospitals where staff members are having difficulty with a product, and I am able to turn them around to "loving" it. I think that the hardest part of the my job is finding out on a Friday after "business hours" where I am flying to on Monday morning and being gone for the entire week. Lots of planning for very little turn around time.
  • Empresas