Logotipo - BD
BD
3,8 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa BD: Vernon Hills, IL

Avaliar esta empresa
Cargo
Local

Avaliação por categoria

3,6Trabalho e lazer

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 20 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 2.564 avaliações
Cultura empresarial

Gobbling good companies profits and spitting out those employees.

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
Buying too many companies and destroying them. Laying off a lot of people close to retirement. If you are not in their Franklin Lakes facility no job is secure.

Pay

Ruined good companies.

Great for those with 20yrs+ experience - Not Entry Level

Everyone who works here has 15+ years of experience. Do not work here if you are young, disabled, POC, entry level, or want upward mobility. You will not get the support and training you need to succeed. This job is good if you already can do the work without training. There is little flexibility. job security isn't a thing anymore. There are no pensions or incentives to keep employees. So, if you are already very proficient in the role with at least 15 years of experience and are not in any minority, you'll fit right in and do just fine.

Prós

Work from home, health insurance

Contras

Lack of training, lack of communication of expectations, lack of diversity, low compensation

productive

nice place to work , very helpul team, detailed training, clean room working enviornment, no rush for workdone, quality matters in lab,few people and healthy enviornment.
Cultura empresarial

No respect for contract employees

I've worked at BD for ten months now. I never receive acknowledgement for my work, I often do more work than the full time permanent employees and still am not considered for full time positions when they open.
Cultura empresarial

Good company to work for with great benefits.

Great place to work with lots of challenges and the opportunity to learn new things. The hardest part of the job was adapting to BD culture after they bought CareFusion.

Prós

Work from home on set days of the week.

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Cultura empresarial

Productive a great place to work.

BD is a great place to work. Once you are here you are treated like family togetherness is key. They have a great cafeteria with breakfast, lunch with hot soups if you choose and a salad bar. Each floor has a coffee station with free tea & coffee and a Keurig :) I learned more about Quality, the most enjoyable part of the job is working with a team with a great sense of humor but we still get the work done in a timely manner. They just merged with another company.

3rd Wed Town Hall meetings. Internal commumication information is great

I was a contractor.

Vernon Hills Location

Excellent amenities and low maintenance management. There is a workout facility and in house cafeteria. The location is near the Vernon Hills commercial district.

Good company - Good benefits

Worked here for 13 years. Good company to work for with good benefits. I would recommend a friend/family member to work for this company. Management really care about their employees.

review

Great co-workers but horrible management. Not willing to stand up for the employees. If you raise a concern it is not taken seriously then you are turned into outcast. Hugely understaffed causing tension with the team and other departments. Management has no knowledge of the day to day functions of those they are supposed to be managing.

Team members

Contras

management, direction of company since buy out... sinking ship

Poor management

I was responsible for production of packaging, manuals, labels. I worked under a Senior Graphic Designer, and he was unfriendly, unhelpful, uncooperative, unprofessional.
Cultura empresarial

Becton Dickinson and Company is a great place to work with great colleagues. They provide a very friendly work environment with lots of perks and great programs.

Solid Company

Large medical company with extensive healthcare customer base. Pay and benefits are average for the type of business. Inter-company advancement can be a challenge.

Stressful, Childlike Attitude

I was working there from 2014-2016. The first few months of working there was amazing. Everyone would work as a team and when someone needed help, it was given right away. Until new managers were hired. This is when everything went down hill. Some employees noticed things not being the same (special treatments) and started to bully other co-workers. No one wanted to do any work and the company was bought out by another company. Many changes and not much guidance. Lots of people were laid off and after having severance, we no longer had insurance which we were told we would because the new company didn't transfer our information over so the people who were laid off, when needing to see their doctors, couldn't because THEY, the company, messed up. Most employees who were laid off didn't have insurance for over 2 months. Like i said in the beginning. This company had such a wonderful work environment, the people were hardworking and it was a great place to work. Can't say its the same now.
Cultura empresarial

It was a great place to work, they are concerned with your needs

It was a great place to work. They needed you to work overtime but they did not require you to. I was able to work some of the overtime at home. The 2 ladies I answered to were happy, fun and flexible. They appreciated everything you contributed and were genuinely sad when my contract ended.

CareFusion

Great company to work for. Since we have been acquired by BD a leader in Global Healthcare. There is a lot of change happening right now. Some of it is not very positive. Still a great company.

Great growth opportunity

Aquired by BD

Interesting place to work

This company is fun to work for, with a casual vibe. Not a lot of bureaucracy at the lower-than-manager levels. Very communicative in the sense that you get to understand how your job/project/program supports the growth of the business.

Love working here!

I work with so many passionate and generous people at CareFusion. Not typical cold office environment. I was blessed to have an amazing manager who not only wants me to succeed in my professional role, wherever that may lead but also in my personal goals. I am so thankful to be working here. The only thing I can say is I would like to see the company go in multiple directions in healthcare and take risks in those endeavors, if possible.

Prós

Great people! Laid back and warm work culture. Great benefits and good compensation.

Contras

Focused on a few areas in healthcare, Add on tasks.
Cultura empresarial

I was a contract marketing communications manager and had a fantastic experience. I would highly recommend this company.

Job Security

Carefusion has plenty of work to go around. If you want a secure place to be, the company is growing and is learning how to deal with that.

Job Security- In house fitness center

terrible work/life balance
Cultura empresarial

Great place to work with an upbeat atmosphere

I have the opportunity to work with great people at my current employer. I typically start my day by updating/creating contracts to send off to distributors. I spend a lot of time talking with marketing, sales, IT and finance to compile completed data and keep each unit in line. It is my responsibility to work all rebated lines that come in for my business unit. Working with IT is a huge task for me as I am continuously working with them to make our processing system more efficient. We just moved into a new facility with many great amenities including a gym, coffee bars, and cafeteria. The best part of my day is interacting with my employees and co workers.

Prós

People, work to life ratio, health benefits

Commute