BD
3.8 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa BD: Yorba Linda, CA

Avaliar esta empresa
Cargo
Local

Avaliação por categoria

3.6Trabalho e lazer

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 14 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 2,572 avaliações

Dynamic culture

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
Broad range of products and lots of opportunities. Enjoyed networking and collaborating with other teams within the company. Was able to learn new skills this way.

Flexible PTO

Documentation

competitive and demanding workplace

Nurturing and promoting teamwork are not a primary concern of board of directors; consequently, lacking of cohesiveness and collaboration is discernible among numerous engineering departments thus affects company overall success.

Prós

Benefits

Contras

Lack of opportunity for career advancement

Private Equity firm destroying a Legacy

Prior to the Private Equity firm take over, the company had limitations, however it was nowhere close to what it has become present day. Everyday it is a constant fear of layoffs, the morale is at an all time low, and they have stopped everyone and everything involving innovation.

people

everything else

Great medical Machinery company

During the years I spent at Care-Fusion, they were actually known as Sensormedics and Viasys Healthcare. Their product line was mainly CPAP machinery and ventilators for both home and hospital uses. I found this a great place to work.

Clinical Application

travel nation, assisting clients with workflow integration, product demos and pulmonary function training, sentry suite specialist, vmax specialist and jeager specialist

great travel

Contras

to much time away from family

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Cultura empresarial

Gained a lot of experience in the first few years as my first job after graduation

I enjoyed going to work everyday and challenging myself with every task that was assigned for me. I got to work with great co-workers where I learned how to be a team player and be a part of a team effort milestone achievement.

N/a

Friendly and helpful co-workers at CareFusion. Make every effort necessary to meet goals, research and learn to make sure work is correct and meet requirements. Willing to help and get along with all employees.
Cultura empresarial

One of the leading companies in the Respiratory field

With all the Mergers; Buy-outs, it made my days sometimes very uneasy - not knowing when the shoe was going to fall by being laid-off, and in November 2015 - that's exactly what happened to me.

troubleshooting

the hard part of the job is trying keep a time limit on the project constantly changing every two weeks co- worker it very easy to work with good attitude love it I learn a lot from manger very very proactive. start working on a typical day start working on project with a morning discussion how things going

Prós

good company work environment excellent

no insurance

Awful place to be

If I could give this place negative stars I would! The management is a joke. One executive, who happened to be on his way out, invited one of his buddies to give a speech and sell his self-published book (that should say something already) at the Yorba Linda facility. I looked the dude up, and what do you know, the executive guy is scheduled to give a speech at his location!!! Isn't that a conflict of interest?!! Oh, but Confusion looks the other way! Goofy goofy quality system with goofy people running it! One guy in their department was always sleeping at his desk...oh, hey, bud did I wake you up from your nap?!! Feel rested enough now that you can work!! Joke! Stay away!!

Left with some dignity

More Like Confusion than Carefusion

A spin off from Cardinal Health, this company has a very confusing business model, poor leadership (San Diego yahoos), and terrible organization. Very unprofessional people worked at this place, which is sad for those who really tried to make something of the company. Amateur hour if not bush league for this place.

Prós

Got to go home after work

Pay, benefits are terrible, NO HR department to speak of

Competitive Medical Sales

Medical Device company with multiple business units. Enjoyed my 6.5 years with company looking for position continuing in the industry with a smaller territory. Amazing manager.
Cultura empresarial

Contract was too short to say much.

I took the 4 month contract in the hope that their would be enough work to hire me on full time.
Cultura empresarial

Offered a great deal of independence.

This is a very confusing company to work for. They are a very large company, going through a great deal of change. Navigation through this company is tedious.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "BD". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.Perguntar

Avaliação geral