Logotipo - BD
BD
3,8 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa BD: Assembler

Avaliar esta empresa
Cargo
Local

Avaliação por categoria

3,6Trabalho e lazer

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 38 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 2.564 avaliações
Cultura empresarial

Good starter job or life long career

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
Personally I didn't want to get stuck here long term but if you do then as long as you do your job you can have a life long career here. There is alot of drama here though and I have been harassed by a coworker there and nothing we really done because of it. Pays alright there are benefits and some Paid Time Off

Paid Time Off and Benefits

Drama

Great Job For Those With Little Experience But Nothing Else

If you have little to no work experience then this job will be good for you as pretty much anyone who applies will get hired. However do be prepared for work weeks significantly longer than advertised, a lack of sunlight, apathetic coworkers, and a massive understaffing problem.

Holidays off

60 hour work weeks and low pay

Terrible Management

The production supervisor is terrible she has no clue about anything they make and is never present. I never seen a supervisor take off as much time as she does. And they have been so slow for the last 6 months because they are putting all their eggs in one basket hoping a new line will change everything. No room for advancement they will tell you anything to keep you.
Cultura empresarial

I wanna do something different.

It’s a good company, but the wage is too low. And I’m practicing electronic for a long time. So I’m interested to find a job where I’m doing testing, soldering and assembling materials.

Bad management

Working here was like being back in highschool with people 18 and up don’t work here I wouldn’t recommend to no one they don’t care about you and they don’t like new people they talk about you behind your back just a bunch of unnecessary drama

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Sin comentarios

Trabaje muy poco con esta empresa y no hay mucho que decir. Solo puedo decir que no es lo que esperaba y no cumplía con las espectativas que creía para ser una compañía de instrumentos médicos le falta aprender mucho.

Contras

Mala cordinacion y organizacion. Mal ambiente laboral

I enjoyed it

There are friendly co-workers who work as a team and a wonderful manager. The pay was $10/hr which isn't bad. The only thing that wasn't great was standing 10hrs a day on concrete floors. I recommend getting good shoes.
Cultura empresarial

Overworked and Underpaid assembly line pheasant

Assembly line workers here are stressed to the max. The constant stress to produce more and take on a higher work load by (line balances) all while NOT prepping is insane. All while receiving a measly $12/ hour. They are told that their job is critical to our costumers, that they are so important, but yet we pay them poorly and treat them like worker ants that are laid off at the drop of a hat and replaced two seconds later. I truly believe that if this company put a bit more appreciation towards these hard working individuals, well I believe they would produce on a better level all around. It’s unbalanced. They feel Used and tossed aside. When we have overtime they are all “expected” to participate and honestly most will because it’s the only way to get a decent pay check, but it comes at the cost of 10-12 hour days and you can forget about seeing your children/family You’re either at work physically hurting and in pain in your fingers, back, neck, elbows & wrists. Or dead asleep when you’re home. Don’t even think about showing any sign of a work related injury! You’ll be let go. No explanation just a call to the contract agency that your out. Don’t question your lead, or even if the lead decides that they don’t like you. Your out simple call no explanation. Don’t ask to move from a station due to pain from doing it Day in and day out for 3 months straight. You’re now a problem. The permanent employee’s are very close and you are either in or out and those that they decide are out get stuck doing the hard stations day in and day out, month after month.  -

Contras

Low pay- no advancement- under appreciated-

Great company

It was a great company if you was working directly for that company. But working with the company as a temp/contract worker is horrible. you never know from this day to that day if you have a job.

Prós

has a cafeteria to buy lunches

Contras

hard to get on full time
Cultura empresarial

Good place to learn. Poor pay.

If you end up in a good department things can go pretty well. If your a hard worker expect more work because you have to pick up other peoples slack and there are many workers that cant perform their job to help ease the work load.

Prós

Good place to learn. Welcoming people.

Contras

Poor pay. Poor advancement. Not much cross training.

Not family friendly

If your young with no kids or an adult whose kids have left home then this job is perfect. Does not fit with day care hours and the mandatory overtime is nonstop! But if you have no children and are looking to work your life away for the over time hours then this is the place...

Prós

Benefits

Contras

To much mandatory over time, doesn’t work well with children and day care

fun till it was not

i was moved to fast paced automatic machine that required thousands of pieces hourly. i learned quickly and was to produce the minimum and sometimes set records to the production. until we had too much and they moved to another machine which sat me in an awkward position and hurt my back

opportunities to advance

uncomfortable working positions

ok place to work

you are required to be punctual, hard working and willing to work anywhere within manufacturing, not much chance of moving up the ladder, work colleagues made it a good place to work

pay

Contras

very mundane same thing day after day

Stock options and benefits

Working at Carefusion was quick paced. Well organized. Great employee benefits. Friendly environment and staff. Professional and clean establishment.

Great work environment

N/a
Cultura empresarial

Assembling equipment for the hospitals

In this company i performed as an assembler where i put parts together and use a manual book to take me carefully through each step for assembling. The department that i was working from was called AVEA and our equipment was for the respiratory device.

a little unfair

i worked there for a short period of time. first they stuck me in a section and expected me to be trained in 1 day, then put me by myself. they only offer certain people over time, even if you put in the work and ask for it. the supervisor is never to be found and when she is around shes really no help. ive asked to move positions even talked to the supervisor in a different section and he agreed but the supervisor in my section would not allow for me to switch. seemed like unfair treatment

Easy Work

Nice Place To Work, If Your Actually Through The Company Verses An Agency. Easy Work, Nice Hours And Nice Pay To Be Through A Temp Agency. I Would Of Love To Be Hired On.
Cultura empresarial

Very well organized workplace, friendly management.

It required precision and high demands every day. Management expecting high quality and quantity every day but overall a very nice place to be at and work at.

Good enviroment

High demands
Cultura empresarial

Enjoyed the culture great company to work for. They have good benefits. Employees are treated with respect. The pay is decent, but can vary from plant to plant.

workplace culture

clean work environment competitive and fast pace, sometimes stressful. cold work environment, long days, alot of walking and standing overall a good place to work as far as benefits, if you become an actual BD employee. alot of overtime offered

plenty of overtime

Contras

they don't include contract workers in everything they should, they tend to leave contract workers out of bonuses, gifts, meetings, vacation and emergency vacation time as if they do not work there or help with production

Great co-workers

They had great teamwork and very mannered. They cared about your health and safety. They are very laI'd back and easy to talk to if something comes up that you have to take care of.

Overtime