Logotipo - BD
BD
3,8 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa BD: Customer Service Representative

Avaliar esta empresa
Cargo
Local

Avaliação por categoria

3,6Trabalho e lazer

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 38 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 2.564 avaliações

Ok

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
Management is lacking compassion and understanding that we are people first and employees second. Liked my work and most coworker.

Micromanagement in every aspect

During my interview I asked if they were a company more focused on "the numbers" or the quality of service. My interviewer said they focus more on the quality of services provided. That was not true. Every single day we received group emails and (non-constructive) criticism about our in/outbound call stats..even how long we were off the phone for the restroom, breaks, etc.

Great benefits, 401k

Contras

Micromanagement, Short breaks, very stressful work environment, poor salary
Cultura empresarial

Make you feel like family

Make you feel like family, lots of incentive to grow professionally. I worked for only 2 years in the International Customer Services department but it added a lot to my personal and professional development.

not too bad

the work was hard and very confusing and sometimes you did not have any guidance. but they take care of the workers and it was an overall pretty good place to work.

ok work place

I really don't have much to say about the company it was an ok work place i loved the people i worked with. Thats what made the job ok. On a day to day i woud take about 90 or more calls and input about 200 orders in te system

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

BD Review

This was the best work environment I've experienced. Managment really does not discriminate and there is plenty of room for growth. A very progressive and updated environment.
Cultura empresarial

Outsourcing and layoffs have decimated the company

Yearly layoffs were the norm, but outsourcing to India of IT and most administrative functions has added to those numbers. Job security is zero, employees are no longer valued, and morale is low. It's sad to see what BD has become.

productive

they pay was very worth the competitive hours. work was not steady most of the time you will be moved from one action to another during the day depending on needs

good pay

unsteady work
Cultura empresarial

Excellent career choice-challenging and rewarding

BD is a high tech company with a range of opportunities that will satisfy anyone with ambition and perseverance. BD is the world leader in the manufacture of disposable medical devices such as needles, IVs, catheters and a full range of products used in hospitals and medical offices worldwide. BD also has a High Tech side manufacturing many diagnostic machines and laboratory equipment. The culture is mildly competitive which means you will not get bored, but cooperative when you need help. The culture of mutual respect and cooperation puts minor differences aside in pursuit of the main company goals. BD is dedicated to being the best with their products, and they encourage their Associates to embrace the same goals. Great place to work!!
Cultura empresarial

Relaxed place to work in a s

Good training for new claims reps and customer service reps Assistance always available for questions and concerns Team Leads and Coach/Trainer and Senior Rep are very knowledgeable and helpful Very diverse group of employees

Prós

Easy to request time off

Short 10 minute breaks
Cultura empresarial

Staff and management were great! They were constantly involved with our well-being and ensured the employees were treated properly, including any concerns that we may had.
Cultura empresarial

Excellent company, great benefits, wonderful people

BD was originally a locally owned company called TriPath. Becton Dickinson bought them, which of course is a larger organization world-wide. While many things remained the same, the larger corporate business made many changes--some good, some not as good as when locally owned. Always had great benefits and continued to have wonderful leadership within my department. The employees etc were overall wonderful people to work with. Customer Service can be somewhat demanding and stressful, as we dealt with customers on the phone from all over the country...not just the US. But to me, having experienced customer service skills makes you stronger and gives you more insight as to helping others. I also enjoyed the administrative type work that went hand-in-hand with this position, utilizing many computer reports and helping our sales force as well. Worked closely with shipping department to make certain customers received their shipments. Shipping was very helpful.

Great benefits

Contras

Larger corporate ideals led to loss of many great employees

Okay job

I was with the company a little over a year. The management did not have any management skills, the took working reps and promoted them to management wit no skills or training. The pay was not good. They expected you to be a robot and never have any family time or emotions. It was never about the customers and always abut the money. No mater what, they always made sure they got paid. They don't care about their employees. There is favoritism in every department and cliches all around. We are handled more than what we were paid for. Loved the company but the management needs work.

short breaks. micromanaged

has it pros and cons

i worked in sales so to receive a decent commission check you really have to ship atleast 45 orders there will be times where you have to do overtime in order to hit that goal

Prós

felxable if you have doctors appointments

favortism

good place to work

busy work environment, great benefits and friendly co workers. Team always goes above and beyond to get orders out the door. Team is always open for suggestions on how to be more productive.

free lunches occasionally

Excellent company culture

Excellent opportunities and diverse culture. You can go s far as your talent and ambition will take you. Great place to work. Vastly different from prior employment but very positive.

Great company

Cultura empresarial

Cust Serv dept was a low stress job.

Sales dept can make some pretty good money but they stay on top of you. If you're looking for low stress apply for cust serv dept...$11 an hour plus some incentive money.

Bd

BD is a global medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD leads in patient and healthcare worker safety and the technologies that enable medical research and clinical laboratories. The company provides innovative solutions that help advance medical research and genomics, enhance the diagnosis of infectious disease and cancer, improve medication management, promote infection prevention, equip surgical and interventional procedures and support the management of diabetes.

great benefits

Company offers vacation time and personal time, 401k, dental insurance. Open working environment. Good communication between management and employees.

great working environment

Contras

none that I can think of
Cultura empresarial

Great place to work ruined by horrible management

Starting out I loved my job! Hours were regular and I could go to school, work, and also have a life outside of those things. I learned to work in an extremely fast paced environment and communicate effectively between many parties. I quit because management was inconsistent, inflexible, and flat out rude. We were required to work ridiculous hours and I never got a day off of work. We worked for a total of over 70 days straight! The only way I would ever come back is if there was a complete management overhaul and the production caught up.

Used to be good

BD used to be a wonderful place to work until they started buying other companies and merging, then everything went downhill. in a handbasket. I don't think they treat their retirees very well. Management is really going down the tube.

Prós

3 weeks vacation right away, retirement plan.

Contras

Untrained supervisors and management. Don't take care of retirees.
  • Empresas