Logotipo - BD
BD
3,8 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa BD: Operator

Avaliar esta empresa
Cargo
Local

Avaliação por categoria

3,6Trabalho e lazer

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 31 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 2.564 avaliações
Cultura empresarial

Do you prefer good pay or a good time

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
mentally draining but many stay for the good pay and little work required. People quit left and right. If you struggle with mental breakdowns often, it may not be a good job for you. 80 hours vacation. Good job if your trying to save then pick up and leave.

Prós

Pay if hired by the company

Contras

ignorant bosses that work close with setups/op's
Cultura empresarial

Poor management/ culture of expendability

The Peter Principle working as expected. Immediate management is incompetent in terms of the day to day operations, as well as staff treatment. I'm sure their reports to higher management look pretty fire though. My current manager likes to cloister themselves in their office, and seemingly enjoys being ignorant of the issues that plague the workplace, both work related, and interpersonal. Totally (and apparently purposefully) unapproachable,and is QUICK to either threaten with accountability or just throw you under the bus if it suits them. There are only BOSSES here, no LEADERS. Pay is ok, days off are pretty chill, but I would only recommend working here until something that pays more comes along.

Pay, days off

Contras

Critically lacking in effective leadership
Cultura empresarial

Best paying Company. Worst Company I ever worked for in my life. This Company has. A 500 turn over rating. They don't keep people thats why their Always Hiring. Poor Disrespectful Management.
Cultura empresarial

Unproductive work environment. Supervisor's show favoritism.Couldn't care less about your outside life as long as your there making my them money!

Money is ok but they work you like a dog for it. Supervisor's have no idea what's going on most of the time. Coworker's are petty and will try to get you fired for no reason. Everyone is a taddle tale. I absolutely hate working here this place sucks in everyway!

Working here
Cultura empresarial

Bd pays really well but you cant miss any time at all.

Bd pays really well. The benefits are ok. You have to work nights a long time usually to get to days. You can not get off for an appointment or anything like that. You are expected to be there whenever they need you.

Good pay ok insurance

Contras

Absolutely no time allowed for appointments other than vacation days. No sick time

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Cultura empresarial

Lack of compassion for employees

My co-workers were friendly and open when I began there and I got along well with everybody, but over time the management began driving wedges into personal relationships. They started hiring people who were more into self-advancement than office morale, and many decent employees left as a result.
Cultura empresarial

Good pay, so so benefit, horrible culture

If you do work there, try to stay out of posiflush!! It is a toxic environment. The whole department is divided, between operators and set ups/ techs. Management including the coordinator, who is supposed to represent the operators, is always in favor of the setups and not operators. The technical staff is untouchable and can do no wrong, and the operators get nailed to the cross for everything.

Good pay

Double standards, back stabbing

Depressing

Everyone there is either constantly tired, or angry. The favoritism is absolutely horrible! And the coach in my department doesn't really listen to our concerns.

Is a good experience

Nais enviroment working many hours is a good company paid good benefits the coworkers are cool also my supervisor tale care of employees plus they give oportunities of superaion.
Cultura empresarial

If you can get the bd mentality..

It t rdd uely was a good job, it had its bad days, but overall was a good job, with good benefits, and good pay. If i had to do it all again i probobly would have stayed.

Good pay and benefits

This job is a high stressful job it's good at the start and very hard to move up in the company I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone who gets stressed out easily

Workplace

Great Workplace overall. Great environment to work in. Management and team are all hard workers and everyone does their jobs well. We get the job done.

Production Workplace

I’m not satisfied with the communication and the fact that there is very little care for employees. Drastic changes have been made and management never has answers to the questions and concerns Employees have.

Close to home.

Contras

Communication and care for employees are very poor.
Cultura empresarial

I’ll start this review by saying that I have worked in several manufacturing plants and this one is the best I’ve worked at. I’ve always had a good interaction with the supervisors (facilitators) here. They have a good group of men and women. Working on the line, the majority of people are good to work with and the majority set ups are good to work with. Most days go by smoothly, there are a few days that are bad, comes with every job. Bottom line is that if you show up and put in some effort, you’ll succeed at BD. There are a few negatives. The work schedule is the sole reason, in my summation, that makes it difficult for some people to work here. The vast majority of jobs are 4 days on 4 days off - 12 hour shifts. The first couple of days off are spent recovering from the workload. Depending on the line you are put on some set ups (although seldom) have itchy feet and one is hard pressed to see them on the line unless they are called. Double standards regarding vacation and cell phone policy. Some set ups (again, seldom) have their face buried in their cell phones and are not disciplined yet if an operator is caught it’s cause for a reproach. The plant has a shutdown every year so it’s hard to take vacation if you are not a set up or set up/operator. Overall, good place to work.

Pay, benefits, people

Contras

Small handful of bad apples, vacation can be difficult to navigate

nice job

it was a good job with stability. Enjoyed going to work. I met a lot of good people there and was a good step in the direction of my degree. Because of BD I decided to become an electrical mechanical tech.

what you learned

how good i can be with my job partners , the good team work we have at overall , excellent machines at the area and the supervisor coordination when something is complicated

Relaxed at time, Quick paste

Fast paste someday's depending on how bad they need the work out Slow pasted if there is no work coming off the trucks Regular past sometimes when there is work. But we tend to use speed getting the work done to make sure we had our numbers at the end of the month.

Prós

benefits

Contras

Short breaks
Cultura empresarial

Mandatory overtime was a drawback. I made a lot of money working there and enjoyed the work for the most part. Some days were really boring, I didn't like the isolation but I also didn't get along with everyone there. After 5 years I decided it wasn't the career for me.

Pay and benefits, pension

12 hour night shift and overtime

good place to work

Within a year of working here, I was able to buy my first car and house and eliminate all of the debt I currently had. If you're looking for something fast paced with good pay, BD is your place.

productive

the job is a fast paced job you are always on the go and at any given moment you can be told to go and do something else that you would need to stop what you are doing and go to another area and do what is asked of you. you must always be able to know what your documents are located at so that if you have an issue you have to be able to solve it right away. I love working with my coworkers we all get along and we are always there to help one another. I like the fact that every day is a new day and that it will never be the same as yesterday.

we all get along

shorthanded all the time
Cultura empresarial

Good place to work if you have friendss as managers or HR

In this company is who you know not what you know , a lot of favoritism and don’t appreciate what you do for them when they need you. If you have a friend in offices you are safe when you do something bad

Good pay