Logotipo - BD
BD
3,8 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa BD: Order Manager

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 3 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 2.564 avaliações
Cultura empresarial

Work life balance and opportunity for growth

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
Good leadership and career blue print. Fun and creative team with support from managers. Able to involve in operations as well as projects. There are also many activities other then work example the running club, zumba, yoga and tennis.

Prós

Opportunity in cross functional department

Contras

Can be long hours if handling projects

Review Summary

CareFusion is a great place to work with. Great location and easy access to freeways. Great benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc. Great people always willing to help out.

Free lunches

Short breaks
Cultura empresarial

Carefusion provide for employee, fun worlplace with, gym, ping pong table, every break room there is tv, coffee, tea.

I enjoyed working at Carefusion, a typical day at work was answering a phone call, greeted visitors, directed visitors to an appropriate channel, sorted incoming invoices and post outgoing mail, and prepared various documentations and scheduled meetings for upper management. I have learned a lot while I was working at Carefusion, including improving my computer skills, desktop applications, Microsoft Office tools (Outlook), and SAP to enter, update, maintain customer files. I worked under the best management, who is very helpful, respectful, and very professional. I have worked with wonderful people. There is the most wonderful employee that makes the job even more interesting. There was very good communication, teamwork, and hard worker people. The hardest part of the job has been usually I have to answer a lot of phone calls, especially in the morning, and the visitors will show up the same time, sometimes nonstop and sometimes overwhelmed but I managed both the phone calls and the visitors by using a polite word. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with incredible people as well as employee working another department, and also the management. I had a wonderful experience working at Carefusion

Prós

there are free coffe, tea, chocleate drinks, and sometimes the company provide luanch. also free gym inside the Carefusion bulding.

I had one lunch break for one hour and two 15 min break

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

• Empresas