Logotipo - BD
BD
3,8 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa BD: Quality Assurance Engineer

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 5 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 2.564 avaliações
Cultura empresarial

Great workplace and good job security

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
Great people, friendly environment, lesser job insecurity, laid back culture, great to start off career, Management is pretty old school and technology is bit out dated in this area

Stress free work environment

Contras

Location is ok but not great
Cultura empresarial

Avoid this place at all costs!

Management is a severe problem here. Nepotism, ignorance and decay are everywhere. They would rather hire two lousy employees than one good one. They would rather hire two friends or family members than one outsider. They like the ability to control their employees, hate innovation and don't care much about ethics or hard work. They have no problem stealing credit for other people's work and will say all the right things when you need to hear them. When it comes time to deliver though, they will NOT support you and there is no room for career growth unless you are related. They would have to double my best offer for me to ever go back there.

Free parking

Contras

Management ruins everything and it all falls apart from there

Supportive Supervisors

I was selected to assist in the review of SOPs and Work Instructions as an outside entity to ensure the documents were easy to follow and covered what was actually being done to prepare for a Corp. Audit. I was under a short term contract and I reported directly to the Head of Quality Assurance with my findings. Later, post audit, I was additionally added to responsibility to track low level Corrective Action Reports (CARs) to ensure they were being properly updated, completed or upgraded depending on their effectiveness or progress. Most of the workforce is under contracted positions so upward mobility is difficult. I enjoyed working with the majority of my coworkers. We supported and assisted each other as needed.

Pay

Contras

Difficulty getting a non-contracted position

depends on department

Overall i enjoyed my time at BARD. the downside was the individual I worked for in the specific department. Despite that I would recommend working at BARD and would work there again in a different department

Prós

fun activities for the employees

mainly contract work
Cultura empresarial

Good place to start your career.

Good place to start your career. Good support from the team, manger understands you and not a lot of pressure. Although the growth is very slow in the company and you have a very limited exposure to learn new things.

Prós

no agile scrum environment so life is it pretty much easy over here.

Contras

Not a lot of exposure to new technologies & hence slow growth and comparatively less salary.

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

• Empresas