Logotipo - BD
BD
3,8 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa BD: Quality Assurance Inspector

Avaliar esta empresa
Cargo
Local

Avaliação por categoria

3,6Trabalho e lazer

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 10 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 2.564 avaliações
Cultura empresarial

The people was very nice to work wtih

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
Working at BD was a learning experience. Good managament at first then management begin to fail at most people expectation. Quality work was very much what i expected. My manager was very caring and very forward kind of person not letting things get out of hand before handling the problem.

Prós

lots of fun having dinners and lunches

Contras

People snicking trying to get ahead instead working for there position
Cultura empresarial

Productive and fun place to work

Great company to work for! The Mangement care about you as an individual. If you need more training no matter how long you have been there they have resources available. Main thing is that they tell you to ask questions even if asked the same questions 1000 times. Management really wants you to learn and care about you learning!

Great management

productive

nice place to work , very helpul team, detailed training, clean room working enviornment, no rush for workdone, quality matters in lab,few people and healthy enviornment.
Cultura empresarial

Excellent work environment, always working on continuous improvement

It is clear to me that BD is an excellent company that always cares about its workers, always working on continuous improvement.From my point of view there is no difficult work, oneself as a person makes work fun if we are doing what we like the most.

gifts for seniority

Contras

Limitation in terms of growth
Cultura empresarial

Not a good place of employment

I hated this place. The people there are stuck in their own ways. Only two days of sick days and you have to take them consecutively or it wont count. They don't care about your personal life. If you are one minute late, they will point you. Doesn't matter what the situation is. It was so stressful working there. Felt like a slave plantation. I will never go back there and I would never recommend anyone I know to work there.

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

good employment opportunities

It allows you to have a work experience within the industry. which opens piertas to evolve and grow within the company. also support you with your studies to get better positions with better salaries

Production

working at CareFusion was very enjoyable for me. My day contest of inspection on medical components. Keeping data on each component . Working as a team member helps make decisions easier. The job for me wasn't hard. Working here made me feel like I was doing something to help others.
Cultura empresarial

Productive and Good place to work.

Everything about CareFusion is great. The reason I am seeking another job is all the manufacturing side of the company is going to Romania.

A teamwork enviorment.

I started by gathering my request forms for the day that needed to be filled for the next day's production. I learned to work well with others and fill orders in a timely fashion. Multi tasking was something that was also expected of me during my daily duties. The most challenging part of my daily routine, was when we came across a order that was priority and we did not have the raw materials that was needed. A rush order needed to be put in, in a timely matter to fill the request. When your order's for the week are filled and complete and it was done by a team effort.

Continues Job Knowledge.

n/a

Medical Device Industry

Medical Device Industry,in process inspection,hard work,and many lots to approved for market in good conditions in short time
  • Empresas