Logotipo - BD
BD
3,8 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa BD: Sales Support Representative

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 8 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 2.564 avaliações

Relaxed place of employment

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
I enjoyed working at Liberator, overtime was optional but you did have a daily quota to meet. My first supervisor was great and she cared not only about your work but also about you as a person.

Very comfortable job environment

It is a wonderful job where you help others. The management is fantastic. I really enjoyed going to work each day making a difference in people's lives. I only left job as I am a full time student and there was scheduling conflicts. Once I graduate, I will once again seek employment with Liberator,

Prós

help other people, rewarding job

Hours are not flexible

Not much interaction

Working at the Asia Pacific office did not gave me much opportunity to interact with other people within the office since I am from the SEA team. Management is alright. Hardest part is communicating with co workers.

free transport

atmosphere

Dynamic Company

Great Company to work for. Amazing learning opportunities available. The company offers a variety of product families that each play a part in the life-sustaining aspect of healthcare.

Productive but belittling workplace

I started every day logging into the computer software and being on the telephone with doctor offices. I learned how to work Goldmine and Reorder. I also learned more about Mastectomy, Colostomy, and Diabetic supplies people need. The management was great at first, then one left and we got a new manager. He was belittling and very unprofessional. My co workers were very to themselves. We had several people quit is because of this new manager. The hardest part of the job was getting the doctor's offices to fill out correctly the Physician's Orders.Especially if the patient's insurance went by Medicare guidelines.The most enjoyable part was helping the patients get their supplies. I enjoyed my job.

Prós

helping people get their medical supplies, interacting with others, working in healthcare

Contras

manager belittled me and many others

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Cultura empresarial

Call physician's office and obtain order for customers medical supplies

Place any where from 50-70 calls a day to physician's offices an obtain physician's work order for customer medical supplies. Generate and fax out orders with supplies for physician's to review and sign. Once orders are received in the office make sure there are accurate and complete - update all sales support tabs in computer with diagnosis, supplies, frequency quantities and length of need and sent file up for approval so supplies can be shipped to the customer

Prós

Helping customers obtain the supplies then need

No room for advancment

Lots of stress and Tons of Favoritism

Liberator Medical Supply is a privately owned company that looks good on paper but the overall atmosphere is divided. Either you're one of the pets or you are just a number. The benefits are expensive and don't cover family if they have a pre-existing condition. Very sad because most of the people there are hard working, dedicated people. The Management/Owner should see the gold that they possess in the people that work for them and take better care of them. I suppose that in this day and age workers are a dime a dozen so it doesn't really matter how you treat them.

Prós

Work schedule is 5 days a week with overtime (sometimes)

Hostile work environment

It was ok.

Very productive, nice operation, overtime, bonuses. Training was very through. Great teamwork.

bonuses