Logotipo - BD
BD
3,8 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa BD: Service Technician

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 6 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 2.564 avaliações

Victimized by Manager for standing up for company Interest

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
I realized that my manager was taking actions that was not in the best interest of the company. I reported to HR and his manager. Noting was done about it. Nest I heard he was let go due to reorganization and next day I was let go.

Worked well then didn’t

Benefits were good. Work life balance is horrible. Always on the road is an understatement. You do get paid for travel hours as well though. Management doesn’t look out for their people. They will throw you under the bus without a second thought if it even resembles they will have to take some heat. Overall, would not recommend.

Prós

Good Benefits

Contras

Work life balance bad, Management a joke

Great Place to work

This was a short assignment for the summer. And it only last one month. Delivering equipment and supplies Ensure that the equipment and supplies are clean and operational. Provide instruction on the proper use and maintenance of equipment to patients and caregivers Ensure that all paperwork associated with equipment and supplies is properly completed and distributed appropriately Collect all IV pumps in the hospital, deliver for cleaning and updating, and return to original location

Prós

you can learn alot

Contras

temporary

Good work place

Very good place to work. Easy to adapt to environment. Great staff very welcoming. No hard to get trained and familiar with the software.
Cultura empresarial

Fun and profecional place to work

I worked with CareFusion in the Pioneers Hospital in Brawley, CA. It was great! My CO had such a wonderful attitude and so prefecional. I would love to work with hi again.

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Productive and easy atmosphere

Team oriented for quality work. Timely but work done correctly. Fully capable of managing the technology and information and always quality checked work that was performed. Everyone on the team worked well with one another, if someone needed help all you had to do is ask.
  • Empresas