Logotipo - BD
BD
3,8 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa BD: Team Member

Avaliar esta empresa
Cargo
Local

Avaliação por categoria

3,6Trabalho e lazer

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 15 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 2.564 avaliações

Work

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
Working at BD was a good learning experience. They have good benefits, paid vacation time, paid time off. They have voluntary overtime and some teams have mandatory overtime.

Typical Corporate. Employees are just a numbers. Replacable

Management does not care for employees. Supervising is based on fear. Favoritism is very popular and informants amongst team members are encouraged and supported. Poor working environment and low moral.

Good benefits

Unhealthy work environment

gives your meaning

You make medical products but you also learn everything about them. You spend more team with your coworkers than you own family. In away your team becomes a second family.

Horrible management

BD is a horrible place to work. The management suck, the pay sucks and there is no HR. Everything is corporate now. They hire felons and the people who work there will drain the life out of you. Way to much drama, and way to many fake people. Very hostile environment, and all around a waste of over 9 years of my life.

Production assembly

This job requires a constant pace of perfect quality medical devices. Give your all and you will succeed gradually to your goals with helping people live better lives.

stable paying job

n/a

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Cultura empresarial

The work was easy and fast but very unorganized and chaotic.

The company as a whole seems like a good company but my experience was not the best. My manager was unorganized which lead to a lot of unneeded stress.

Very nice working there.

It is a very nice job you are always doing something and it is a lot of fun. It is very busy there so time seems to go by very fast and is a lot of fun to do the work.

I'd work there again.

Really enjoyed working here. I was an intern in the strategic sourcing department and wish I could have stayed longer. If I didn't have intentions to get my MBA I would have attempted to get on as a full hire.
Cultura empresarial

Working on a production line building or packaging in a fast paced work environment. This was my first manufacturing job , so everything I learned was new to me. Control documents Specifications,MSDS, OSHA,FDA regulations,GPA ant the train the trainer program was a great learning tool. The hardest part of the job was mandatory overtime , however you get used to long hour's. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing I was building quality products to help the healthcare industry improve poeple's quality of living.

great pay great benifit's

Contras

very clicky and co worker's can be very cut throat

To be a bard tard

No one higher up than you will listen to any feedback because you are just a lowly pion. Work flow and the amount you do an hour is heavily viewed, not just by supervisors but coworkers as well

there really werent any

everything

CR Bard

A typical day of work went quick and easy. You were allowed to listen to your own music or books on audio. You work independently and management was amazing. You had a review sheet each week that showed progress. Raises were awesome and the people there were all so friendly and helpful. I loved this job. Job Security was bad because they were going through a huge lay off. I got hit with it and by the time they called me back I had received a better job

Good job

I have been with this company for 3 years now, and when I was fresh out of high school in 2007 I worked here until 2010. It's a good starter job for freshly out of high school kids who want a career.

diaappointed

very disappointed with the employees and management. Very rude people. I tried complaining and nothing was ever done. It wasn't a healthy atmosphere

Prós

they did offer certain programs for employees

timed working

Productive, always overtime

Work on team based environment Management is good Benefits are awesome Good pay Good hours Co workers become family

productive and relaxed

I worked with a great group of people however they laid off simply to hire temps and not pay benefits
  • Empresas