Educare

3,2Gestão

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 66 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 192 avaliações

Every job has its pros and cons.

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
Educare isnt a totly horrible place to work, the culture could be better. The flexibility is the biggest pro at the moment. The con is the culture and the way the program is turning into.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Nepotism is a huge thing.

If you’re not close with anyone or they just don’t like you, you won’t have a good time. You’re paid very little for the amount that you do. Management will make you feel like you don’t know what you’re doing even though you have plenty of experience and certifications. They will accuse you of things without showing the proof. Just not a healthy environment.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Poor management and filled with teachers who work way too hard for what they’re paid.

I only stayed for so long for the children. My supervisor was ultimately the reason I left. Poor management, ignorance, and favoritism. Overall wouldn’t recommend for long-term.

Benefits.

Listed above.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Worked here a few years ago.

I hear it hasn't changed. Revolving door of employees. Teachers missing work all the time and heavy favoritism. Job is stressful and demanding and if you are a responsible person who comes to work every day you will hate this place and feel under appreciated.

I guess lunch is free.

Contras

Absentee teachers. Stressful environment.

Don’t work at Educare

The management is terrible. Communication is horrible. Staff loves to gossip. Things/Expectations change daily. They treat you like a child. You can’t even drink out of a normal cup or ferry your phone in your pocket. Do yourself a favor and don’t apply.

Prós

Benefits

Contras

Everything else

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Loved the kids, pay not worth the work

Educare and GISD in general are not companies I would never ever work for again. I really enjoyed the kids and being with them everyday. The teachers were great and felt like a family. I do appreciate the skills, trainings and stuff I got to help me be able to build my resume and help me go on to the next job. But, teachers NEVER got the support they needed especially when It came to dealing with challenging behaviors & our mental health. Made us feel bad if we took days off work. They made us come back to the building way too early after Covid happened. After coming back, Covid cases would be in the building and we would be instructed to keep it from the parents. We would voice how we felt about certain stuff and it would just get swept under the rug. The people that sit in the offices never cared what we were going through. Unless you have a degree, the pay is trash.

Prós

Kids are great, co workers are like family, free trainings

Contras

Poor upper management, trash pay
Esta avaliação foi útil?

The people and purpose of the organization

I had no room to grow in my position. I became burnt out easily from doing the same repetitive stuff. The company is a good overall company with decent benefits, but the pay does not amount to the work you are required to do.

Prós

Free lunch. PTO. Holidays paid.

No breaks sometimes. Short staffed. Poor management
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Really great place to work

Loved my coworkers and the kids and the mission. Great pay and benefits. Some of the managers are wonderful and some are not. Beautiful building and lots of resources to serve the kiddos in your classroom.

Pay, coworkers

Some of upper management

Poor management

management spends most days in the office chatting with her favorite employees. Everyone does as little work as possible and leaves it for the next employee who takes over their shift.

flexible hours

lazy coworkers

Teacher

It's has a good work environment. Management has a very good understanding of situation when they arrive. The staff at Educate is awesome. Learning is a priority.

Horrible/bulling

I worked as a site supervisor until I was demoted for nothing literally they pick and choose and bully people when they feel they want someone else to be in your position. They put clients on medication that don't need to be on the RN on call is lazy and doesn't deliver meds on time. The person that does transportation is literally drunk over all this company is racist, also pick and choose with who they want in position work you little to pay. Let supervisors get off on giving clients wrong meds

Pay, management, Rn
Esta avaliação foi útil?

And care is a good company but the salary is not enough for survive in a Shimla so I'll leave the educator company thank you bs bs bhai is se jyada kya likhu
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Not a good company to work for or leave your loved ones with for the employees to care for. They pay 7.25 for the type of service

Not a good place to work. Too many employees without proper training in higher paying positions. Staff not know what they are doing. Just a mess all over this whole company

No pros

Don’t work here

The company doesn’t care about their employees at all. I had seizures while pregnant they didn’t care. The consumers are amazing and it’s a very remwarding job minus not caring for employees
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Un lugar innovador donde se valora el esfuerzo personal

Excelente empresa con una calidez humana que fomenta el trabajo colaborativo para lograr los objetivos planteados.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

productive and overall a fun experience

It was a pretty good business and center to work the place was great and welcoming. The management team was great always working to make the center better. Wonderful with the kids and very dedicated to the job.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Educare DC is a great place to grow professionally.

Working at Educare DC is a good decision for me. There is a balance between work and family. The culture is improving to the better. Management listens and willing to adapt if needed. You feel belonged and valued.

Good teachers, Poor management

While the teachers I worked with were good people, it was rare to work with one who was there more more than half price daycare and a paycheck. The management doesn't really care for the employees and the top seats were very unaware of what was really going on in the daycare.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Worst company for idd adults

POOR ownership, managers, executive directors, regional directors. Company should have been shut down yrs ago. Educare/Beaumont Texas office allows neglect and denies civil rights to their consumers, and cover it up with lies. It is a mystery as to WHY APS OR DADS HAS NOT DONE THEIR JOB, (in Jefferson county Texas) even when reported to them! Guess they are fools as well. (And their record is poor for CPS and not giving protection for children, so why expect Adult services to be any different?) Most staff incompetent. Training is a joke. Contracts and licenses are not monitored and renewed. A smart company would follow all regs set forth. Totally unbelievable how they are still in business. I would NEVER allow any family member or any one else I cared for to use EDUCARE in Beaumont Texas.

Prós

Total love with clients and friendships made with clients-NOTHING else positive to say about Educare

See paragraph below

Poor management

Management can really make or break your working environment and that was the case here. I loved the job itself and really found the work to be rewarding. Unfortunately, you could not get past managements self-serving desires to make money vs care for the clients.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Productive and fun working with the children.

A typical day was with preschoolers on their activities. I learned to be more skillful with my craft. The management was O.K. and the workplace culture was ok also. The hardest part of this job is dealing with the paperwork. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the children.

The potlucks

lack of information
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Educare". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.Perguntar

Avaliação geral

Informação baseada em 192 avaliações

Avaliação por categoria

3,5 de 5 estrelas para Equilíbrio entre trabalho e vida pessoal
2,9 de 5 estrelas para Salário/Benefícios
3,0 de 5 estrelas para Estabilidade/Promoção
3,2 de 5 estrelas para Gestão
3,3 de 5 estrelas para Cultura

Saiba mais sobre a empresa Educare em locais populares

• Empresas