EY
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa EY: Senior Auditor

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 5 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 7.787 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Ey builds a better working wolrd using devoloping their teams, and that makes almost everyone helsp to make part of theses company, The only negativbe point is theys mountlhy payment.
Cultura empresarial
EY was really important for my knowledge. great place to start a career but it is extremely demanding and the paid is not compatible (i worked with them in Brazil)
knowledge, connections
work-balance life
Cultura empresarial
A day job at EY involves many things, work team and client, these are the most important. When we deal with people you have to be patient and know how to communicate. Dealing with people this is the best part for me. In relation to work, the service we provide is knowledge, so EY has a strict training policy so that we can provide the best service. The company culture is about teaching your employees to become the best at what they are doing. The hardest part of the job is dealing with different styles of people, dealing with emotions, dealing with someone else's knowledge, something that is independent of you. On the other hand, the most fun part is dealing with different people, meeting people, changing work environment.
Prós
Benefits
Contras
Salary
Cultura empresarial
In EY I had a great opportunity to learn different accounting policies and apply in different clients. I had an opportunity also to work with different team every week, which made me more flexible with people.
Learning process
Long hours working
Cultura empresarial
I'm responsible for an team that audit a Company that is Capital market in Brazil and USA. Experiences on US GAAP, SOX, IFRS, 20F, other procedures.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas