EY
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa EY: Senior Consultant

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 8 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 7.787 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Empresa com forte cultura empresarial. Promove um ótimo ambiente de trabalho. Ponto forte eh a producao de conhecimento Foi gratificante trabalhar na EY
Cultura empresarial
Amazing place to learn and start a career and to understand how companies run. Poor salary and benefits when compared whit other companies in market - even on the same business field. knowledge
Knowledge
Contras
Long hours and poor salary
Cultura empresarial
You will probably work for long hours with no time rest your mind. Workplace culture is basically a bunch of people that were brainwashed that to be a partner you need to give your life in exchange.
Cultura empresarial
Working at EY was one of the most challenging experiences of my life because I do not have a route, so everyday I learn something new and I need to be flexible to attend the clients demands and expectations. The hardest part of the job is to manage personal and professional life, since we usually work several hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I had the experience to improve my network since I worked at the client sometimes.
Flexibility, network, mutinational company
Contras
concealing personal and professional life.
Cultura empresarial
A very pleasant and amicable place to work where I could acquire all experience to be able to move forward in my career. The connection and ability the company has worldwide provided me with the opportunity to deal with well known clients which added up to my experience.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
EY as all others Big 4, not only offer the opportunity to attend to multiple training session as they incentive you to go after what you want! It was a great honor to work with them! They could only get the salary standard a little higher.
Cultura empresarial
Great place to start your career and develop if you have patience and not looking for high salaries. It could be a great opportunity to put your resume ahead of your colleagues.
Prós
Constant training and evaluations.
Contras
Compared with other companies, EY Brazil has lower payments.
Cultura empresarial
good experience, lots of work, lot of trainings, varied client base