G4S
3,4 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa G4S

Cargo
Local
Mostrando todas as 15.133 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Empresa dinâmica com vários postos de trabalho, mas com.pouco suporte dos supervisores.
Salário não atrasa
Contras
Se perder o posto de de trabalho vai para base que e e bastante desagradável
Cultura empresarial
Company is very organized everybody in the company seems to have good character and good ones I would like to grow with this company and eventually become a supervisor or more
Good environment
Short breaks
Cultura empresarial
I say upper management issues, but it's not entirely just because of who is up there. It's just so disorganized. I have to report to several different people who don't always seem to communicate. So I will get told one thing from one person and then I need to another thing altogether from another. Recruiting is the biggest issue. Shorthanded for almost a full year now and I have many employees working at least 70 hours per week for the past 7 months now. Which is an insane drain on everyone.
Cultura empresarial
I was thrown into what was described to me as a “hostile” environment with little training outside of my prior knowledge. They love to hire ex military so if that’s you then here you go. Throughout the pandemic I was provided one mask, I had to get my own or take from the clients supplies. I was promoted because I was there longer than anyone else and that was only a few months.
Cultura empresarial
Communication is awful and training is very poor. This makes it very hard to be successful and do your job when your supervisor doesn't train you or communicate. Pay is low and no raises. I would not recommend this company.
Working from home occasionally
Everything else
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
This company has its picks of who they let work certain shift. They train you for a day and cast you into the sea and expect you to just catch on. Turnover is unreal.
Contras
No breaks low pay with no raises
Cultura empresarial
Got into this line of work to serve people. The officers that work with you are what make this job tolerable.Supervisors tend to not take feedback into account and management hardly ever follow up with concerns brought up by officers.Just know you will come second to client satisfaction, even if it goes against what you know.Not a terribly difficult line of work if you don’t want to be involved in the daily frustrations.
Co-workers, simple job, Ot
Contras
Management, feel like you’re not heard, last minute fill ins
Cultura empresarial
Good pay for what you do and as long as you're a competent person you'll go far. However, if you are not. You will not make it far and will hinder everyone as some sites are team oriented.
Pay and Hours
Incompetent employees
Cultura empresarial
It’s a great job if you like overtime. My coworkers are great and helpful. You get recognized for a good work ethic and going beyond what is asked of you. Management will help you out with any concerns and seem like they genuinely care. They are down to earth and don’t act all high and mighty and they hang out with the regular guards and supervisors.
Prós
Overtime opportunities, cool coworkers, opportunities to rise up the ranks
Healthcare plan is expensive
Cultura empresarial
Great job, Pretty laid back, It’s a bunch of opportunities for overtime. It’s not bad. You get very few complaints from your supervisors. Just make sure to take care of your business and you will be ok here now
Easy work Flexible schedule
Contras
None really for this place
Cultura empresarial
Great place to work. Hours were always flexible and if I needed more my boss was always willing to give me more days when i needed them. Would recommend if you're looking into getting into the security business.
Contras
Amys kitchen smells like a toxic cesspool
Cultura empresarial
The HR and payroll department for G4S is terrible. Everyone at my workplace has a horror story about missing hours or pay rates being wrong. Management lies to you about your hours and doesn't keep promises. The workplace has no union so there is no one to fight for you, you just have to take it. Expect a constantly changing schedule and a constantly rotating set of coworkers and poor communication all around.
lots of overtime chances
see everything else
Cultura empresarial
We were deemed essential employees and got the opportunity to work through the pandemic a lot of people didn't get the same chance. very fortunate for that.
Prós
Free breakfast and lunch. Lots of overtime available
Contras
Benefits not all that great. Management needs to do a better job with keeping employees informed
Cultura empresarial
It's probably better here than some of the other security jobs but to be honest as someone who has been in 3 different security companies; they all suck. It's barely any pay to do attentive work that can sometimes be very dangerous. Some gigs are easy and boring. Beyond those few gigs overnighting a warehouse or something its not normally an enjoyable job.
Prós
Sometimes very easy work.
Contras
Sometimes very annoying/dangerous work.
Cultura empresarial
They are completely out of touch with the real workers with boots on the ground who are actually working hard during this pandemic. No bonuses, no essential worker pay, no thank you's, no social distancing or mask follow up, no helping get vaccinated, total garbage.
all things mentioned above
Cultura empresarial
The company is more interested in pleasing share holders and board members than actually focusing on the job in hand of looking after vulnerable patients and the staff that help them.
Home time
Contras
Poor managment, back stabbing staff, worn out broken equipment, zero advancing opportunities.
Cultura empresarial
I have worked for G4S on two separate occasions. 2007-2012 and recently. The G4S of old is no longer. What used to be a company that focused on providing outstanding security services to leading fortunate 500 companies has declined significantly. Human Resources at the local level was terrible this time around, schedule constantly changing, and management that are clueless or absentee all together. If you absolutely need a job that pays a little more than minimum wage, with terrible benefits and terrible inconsistency with your job and your hours worked each week then give it a try until you find something better.
Good co workers
Contras
Healthcare is terrible, toxic work environment, terrible management, blatant discrimination
Cultura empresarial
J'ai été posté sur un poste de nuit 19h/7h sur Paris 08, Guard Force,Roulement chaque heure en équipeTravail répétitif et sans intérêt, conditions de travail misérable et rapport hiérarchique inexistant.
Contras
Vestiaire exigus et non chauffé.
Cultura empresarial
Its a very laid back job. Sometimes I don't understand why people wouldn't want to come to work. Everyone I've worked with was nice and showed me everything i needed to know.
Prós
Nothing you wouldn't be able to handle
Contras
Waiting for the time to go by
Cultura empresarial
G4S is a complete waste of a time of a company when I work there they had us working in places that were filled with rat feces and they would always stress us out about work
Job
Bad people
Cultura empresarial
To work with G4S was tough. There is no chain system upto Management. Your profession is not looked upon by the Management. They don't consider how Professional you are.
Prós
During the meeting in Head Office they provide free lunch.
30 to 50 assignment to be handled by 01 Operation