HCL
3,5 de 5 estrelas.
Escreva uma avaliação

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa HCL

Avaliar esta empresa

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Mostrando todas as 105 avaliações

Good Environment

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
Good culturenew technologymanagement is good workplace culture is ood Immigration system,most enjoyable part is work timins and job culture.Overall good.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Pros:Job Security,Technology TrainingsSlow learning phase Cons: No hike,hard to switch projects90 days Notice periodLess Onsite opportunities

Esta avaliação foi útil?

Not a good place to start you career with

In the starting as you were new, it's looks like you are at a great place . But after few months as you get familiar with the work around. It's kind off demotivating. It can be terms of many things:Low salary.No appreciationNo AppraisalFraud in terms of bonus

Free Cab Flexible timings

Upper Management Team Lead Low salary No learning

Interesting workspace

the interview was easy with slight technical and aptitude skill you can crack. Then after the completion of training the project allocation will be done .All project will be very engaging and interesting . Have fun in working

Flexible time for now

Software installation takes time
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Over All Good company me for. good job work and life balance.

My manager and Delivery manager is supportive.Nice workplace. I am enjoying with job and learning new technologies as well through company training programs.

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

ok ok kind talk back to your managers if you dont agree

ok ok kind talk back to your managers if you dont agree, Lead are super smart and managers are careless so you have to give nicely to get your taks done
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Good company to work for.

Good company to work for. Good management staff, benefits are decent. There are a lot of projects, organization is really vast and so many diverse customers.

Prós

Good company to work for.

Contras

Huge org, difficult to navigate.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Hectic at times , no work benefits , no hikes, very slow response, stressful,Job security, less salary , longest bond period and Notice periods

Hectic at times , no work benefits , lowest hikes, very slow response, stressful, Management is bad, Provides Job security with less salary , longest bond period and Notice periods , Least advancements or promotion opportunities within even if you work harder no recognition.

Healthcare Medical benefit

mostly
Esta avaliação foi útil?

good

good company to work with. Salary is decent. good number of customers available. always have work so job is secured. decent appraisal cycle. Good company growth.

Na

Good company. But less pay. Good work life balance. Poor appraisal cycles. Poor hikes. Don't expect more. Good projects. Lot of scope to learn and grow.

Good company

Learning opportunities are there.Trainings are provided and can attend for growth.work from home option is there.Overall a good company to be part of.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Good company for long term.

It is a growing organization and has multiple mechanical engineering projects currently. Many of the team size grow rapidly based on the skilled top management. Top management and sales team gets more benefits here in HCL.

Prós

Pay, relaxed work environment, job security

Management and HR policies
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Good place to start your career

They encourage new graduates with the right qualifications to apply. Training is adequate, and leaders are always available for questions. Pay is below average, however, the benefits are good.

Prós

Plenty of training, supportive leaders, decent benefits

Below average starting pay
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Good company with good job security

Management is helpful in tagging resources and make you comfortable. Good Work life balance based on project. No Bench policy , you will be tagged into projects very quickly.

Learning opportunities

Less Pay

It's well known

It's a service based company where u might not have great learning exp.dont expect any promotion or hikes. Its a good company to settle down in ur life.

Literally no hikes

No easy leave approvals
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Nice place to grow professionally

I joined HCL as a fresher and it helped me a lot to grow and learn new technologies. My manager supported me and guided me in achieving targets. Fun workplace.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Good company to work for

I enjoy working for this company, they’re been really supportive of me and my colleagues, especially during COVID, which has been a really difficult time.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

A good place to learn and have work life balance

More than a work place I found a family and a good team at HCL. A learnt a lot in networking at HCL. I would love to work with HCL if iam given a second chance.

Work life balance

Contras

Hikes are not upto the mark

Care coordinator

The carers work their socks off, and will usually go above and beyond. Unfortunately not all office staff are prepared to assist when the going gets tough, but because they are friendly with the RM nothing gets done about it.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Problems approving the time sheet

Working as a contractor and having to fill out a time sheet every week is frustrating. It's even more frustrating when they are always late to approve it. This company never approves your time sheet on time.

Horrible experience

Short staffed. Extreme employee turnover / churnNo empathy from superiors. You are just a statistic. Everybody that was in my training group left. This is a job to take if you have literally no other options. Move on ASAP. Conditions Would make North Korea blush.

Esta avaliação foi útil?

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "HCL". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.Perguntar

Avaliação geral

3,3 de 5 estrelas para Cultura
  • Empresas
  • HCL
  • Avaliações de funcionários
Dê a sua opinião para melhorarmos esta página
O que você adicionaria ou alteraria?