Johnson Controls
3,7 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Johnson Controls

Cargo
Local
Mostrando todas as 6.668 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Empresa multinacional, sem problema com salarios etc, porém se importam apenas com os processos de trabalho muito pouco com funcionario.
Salario e beneficios.
Valores
Cultura empresarial
Employees are strictly cogs in the corporate wheel used as cannon fodder to bled dry by stress & burnout. Employee training is minimal with a "sink or swim" attitude especially at the local levels. Competition between sales reps and divisions is fully adversarial with no real mgmt oversight.
Marginally acceptable benefit package
Contras
The entire mgmt from top to bottom
Cultura empresarial
It's not a completely awful place to work but the cons outweigh the good for sure. Lots of overtime, horrible communication, understaffed, no bonuses. But depending on your personality, it's a good place for friends.
Cultura empresarial
The people that work at Johnson Controls are focused on team work and being as effective as possible. Pre-pandemic Johnson Controls had a wonderful BRG (Business Resources Group) program and it’s a great way to meet new people.
Prós
Benefits
Contras
Process changes are done frequently without communication.
Cultura empresarial
Great place. Closed down. I guess the new "global economy", cheaper labor elsewhere in the world and fewer rules and regulations in other countries.
Great pay
Moved
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
Great job good pay could be better improvement to management but overall its a great place to work Just be on time and do you work so that you can go home
Cultura empresarial
It is a great environment with awesome people and lots of knowledge. The apprentice pay isn’t livable but can be for the right person starting out in the field
Good work/home balance
Union. Pay isn’t great not a lot of OT
Cultura empresarial
Buen ambiente de trabajo, trabajo con tareas bien definidas y posibilidades de progreso
Todos los beneficios legales
Trabajo muy repetitivo
Cultura empresarial
Extended work hours with none to little compensation.Made myself available when others wouldn't with no consideration.I learned HVAC and controls work extensively.Management was inconsiderate and verbally abusive.Most difficult part of the job for everyone was getting along with immediate management.Very good "in house" learning opportunities.
Prós
Associates were helpful and friendly.
Contras
Immediate management was uncooperative and demanding.
Cultura empresarial
Everyone I had the privilege of working with was a great person. I liked my job but they still will not hire me for the new positions available. I brought another graduate of the college that I came from and he really enjoyed it too. We very rarely saw each other. We started very early at the office every day. The typical day was not difficult because there was a system for everything. We did our own scheduling. The culture was to enjoy your work. The most enjoyable part of my job was making it work with residents who spoke no English.All the units were occupied when we performed our job. I learned all about HVAC, hot water savings and saving energy. Our venting and air circulation was very progressive.
Prós
You hardly ever saw anyone in charge.
It was too short term.
Cultura empresarial
Really average. Staff are of very average and outdated knowledge. A lot of the top management are very amateur, lacks confidence and technical competence. Anyone could easily push them around.
Cultura empresarial
Watch your back, need to fit in with certain crowds. People will work with co workers for years...but when it comes time to hold people accountable, just don't happen. I would not suggest this job because the money is good but all the games and Disrespect is not worth it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pay
All the snitches
Cultura empresarial
High stress. Little job security. Out of date and stodgy views toward employees. It’s all about the bottom line for the company, no ethics toward employees and happy to cut quality employees if it shows better profit on paper for investors.
Cultura empresarial
The job was hard. Fast paced. Unorthodox. They didn't care about you at all. Everyone who worked there had shoulder and back problems due to the type of work we did and jow little the company cared to fix the work standards. You never knew when you were going hone. Could be 6 hours. Could be 10 hours. Changed on an hourly basis.
Prós
Benefits
Contras
Unacceptable working conditions.
Cultura empresarial
Good company to work for the work environment was good. Have to study for school and promotion. Cons some days of work can be short depending on the customer.
Job security
N/a
Cultura empresarial
If you’re starting out JCI can be a good experience builder. Not viable long term unless you’re a workaholic. Managers are often inept and authoritarian
Not much
Don’t value employees
Cultura empresarial
The management team was the worst management team I have ever seen or worked for. There was no support from the managment team and amongst themselves.
Pay
Cultura empresarial
everything is fine, work not stress, supervisor have a good manner , other staff also good relationship and no rude , good time working and no o.t wajib, they will ask you if u want o.t or not..if dont want you can just go back to home..the best company i experience and very recommend but its hard to get parmenent position
Prós
free lunch for all staff if monthly target archive and many other benefits
no permanent
Cultura empresarial
JCI is a great company but the New Orleans branch is understaffed and mismanaged. Getting any kind of raise or promotion is a long process but you have access to plenty of training.
Prós
Great benefits, plenty of job security
Bad management
Cultura empresarial
Johnson controls is an ok job but nothing like how Tyco was. Once bought out by JCI, we lost a lot of accounts, overtime was cut drastically and they laid off alot of the resources that we needed daily (project managers, IT solutions dept, RDC dept etc.) Alot of unnecessary policies to penny pinch which is giving us more work on our plate to just squeeze into only 40 hrs.
Prós
Schedule flexibility, weekends off, Major holidays off, take home vehicle
Contras
Constant changes that aren't for the best
Cultura empresarial
It was a good job and a good place to learn but in the end it was more about profits than people. Took a great company and tore it apart for profits.
Bonus