KPC
3,4 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa KPC

Avaliar esta empresa

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Mostrando todas as 17 avaliações

Encourage, good vision

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
Have a good staff and Production is high Quality, have not external customers. Always is a weakness in evaluation of Teamwork du to bad management,

Overworked, underpaid, 12.00 no heat

I had to double up on clothing in winter months and that wasn’t enough. I only was paid 12.00 per hour. Covid hit and all upper management left leaving staff behind.

I’m still thinking

Contras

Too many to mention, just look elsewhere.

Work displacement is uneven

Each position doesn't have the same work load. Someday you'll be crazy busy at your machine while 4 other people stand around and wander. People are held to different work standards than others.

Free lunch once every 3 months

Contras

People being held to different standards
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Buen ambiente de trabajo y tanto como los companyeros como el encargado buenas personas.

Lo malo es la explotación laboral. El trabajar muchas horas para tan poco.

Prós

La única ventaja es la experiencia que te llevas.

Contras

No hay descanso y muchas horas.

امان وظيفي

شركه معروفه بالسوق المحلي ويوجد مصنع محلي للإنتاج المواد للتلبيه احتياجات السوق المحلي ومعتمده بالوزارات الحكوميه وشركه تنافسيه

استقرار

لا يوجد تحفيزات بالعمل

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

It has its good points

It was not perfect, but they had good points. I left becouse if new management. But that “manager” has since left. So it might be alright now. But the pay is not they good.

Free lunches

Low pay
Esta avaliação foi útil?

The most hardest part of the job is transfers from one point to another you're far from you family friends and to invest.It's culture the police work repeats itself it doesnt changeThere's poor management in terms of its administrationAbout the police work discipline is the most important how you handle yourself will determine your growth.

No freedom.

Contras

Offs, leaves and short breaks

work environment is good

have enjoyed the work and gained the knowledge about the site implementation with self dedication, move forward with positive energy aim with zero goal

free launch dinner

Good to work

Learned a lot from the kpc as a junior engineer.Friendly management,Guided by the senior engineers if any unknown works has assigned to me.Right now looking for a senior engineer position.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

PT. kPC Leading mining company that has the best level of benefits and facilities in classx and no. 1 security level in heavy equipment operation

PT.KPC (kaltim prima coal) Job site says project. Namely the leading mine in terms of all aspects. provide benefits and build human resources for the surrounding community. Uphold the value of unity and unity among work teams (core values) 1 excellence team 2 integriry 3 transparency 4 agility 5 empowerment 6 team work 7 care

challenging

1. long working hours. 2. dealing with other big firms. 3.they have lots of experience. 4.very good workplace culture. 5.as i was dealing with oil vessels on day to day is stressful.

Een fijne werkplek

Aan te raden, zeer aangename werkplek. Toffe collega’s. Fijne sfeer.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

I love working with the children.

A typical day at work is working with the children to learn how to talk, walk, and count to three. Everyday is always a great one! I learned that you have to stay confident in working with the children they are all wild at some point. Management isn’t really something I do there besides talking to each parent picking up their child. The Work culture is a team and they are all amazing. The hardest part of the job is not really a question it’s pretty much all easy.The most enjoy part of the day is seeing them all smile the whole time or pretty much the whole time
Esta avaliação foi útil?

People make a good company

This one is great! I have worked for good companies and with good people. This company has both. There's heaps of variety and every day is different. If you are a corporate person this is the place for you.

Prós

A progressive company with amazing opportunity

Contras

Not matter what you do expectations are high.

Eye opener

Definitely learned a lot about the BAD/WRONG things in the multi family industry with KPC. No growth. Properties are nasty. Some great people in accounting but that’s about it
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Productive and many things I could learnt from the boss. The environment was super great.

I have learnt so many great things that very related to my field. I am thankful that I could met great office mates and kind boss. The hardest part of the job was I need to be super careful when handling the tiniest nuts.

Slow Department

A typical work day included turning on lights, checking inbox for any vendor purchase orders, delivering mail, stamping outgoing mail, heling students.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "KPC". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.Perguntar

Avaliação geral

2,9 de 5 estrelas para Cultura
  • Empresas
  • KPC
  • Avaliações de funcionários
Dê a sua opinião para melhorarmos esta página
O que você adicionaria ou alteraria?