Nestlé
4,2 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Nestlé

Cargo
Local
Mostrando todas as 9.629 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Empresa séria, proativa, antenada as inovações de marcado, treinamento da equipe. Valoriza o colaborador.
Cultura empresarial
Compensation can be improved. Good work environment, nice colleagues and good opportunitites to advance including internationally. Overall an excellent employer
Cultura empresarial
Responsible for supporting the processes in Distribution Centers of the Middle Americas Region with use of SAP, implementation of process improvements and SAP reports.
Viajes seguros
horario
Cultura empresarial
The people I work with are great. Management it terrible. Organizations is horrible. Was told we would have an occasional mandatory overtime Saturday. There has not been a Saturday off in months. 6 days a week 10 hour work days.
Cultura empresarial
I have worked here for a while. Everyday you are short on employees. Some supervisors will help some will not. We get paid decent and shift differential.
Weekly pay
Lots of OT
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
La empresa te da la oportunidad decrecer como trabajador en el ambiente logístico de almacenamiento
Cultura empresarial
Una empresa buena ,pero pesimo clima laboral mucha preferencia
si tiene seguro
Relajado
Cultura empresarial
My original intentions were to work my way up, confiding in my interview that I wanted to replace my supervisor, once his position became available. Over a short time, I realized that I did not want that position, with the current upper management in place. No significant change has happened or appears to be, that would convince me to change my outlook of moving up within the plant that I currently work for.
Prós
Good benefits (used to be great), stable employment (but don't mess up...you might not get another chance!)
Contras
Leadership has been a bit wishy washy, Upper management has been hypocritical when it comes to employee expectations.
Cultura empresarial
Empresa con buenos beneficios, empresa para estar años en ella, lo único casi malo q trabaje con turnos, incluyendo la noche. Pero volvería con gusto.
Prós
Seguro medico de la empresa
Turnos.
Cultura empresarial
Conseguir los objetivos establecidos para cada turno, coloca a los operadores en una posición estresante
Cultura empresarial
If HR actually did their jobs and went by a standard of rules it would be better . Instead they make the rules up as they go. Terrible leadership.....
It's a job
Hr, discrimination, blatant racism
Cultura empresarial
Good place to work,good pension. Able to progress into management if you have the ability & desire to do so. Trained to a high standard, able to apply for better payed jobs within the factory which are more technical.
Free coffee
Repetitive work
Cultura empresarial
I loved my job until the day they shut us down it was good pay and the benefits were great state at 3am and was normally home by 12pm normally a all drivers got along and the feel manager was always helpful with any problems
Prós
good amount of home time, pay and benefits
Contras
not afraid to close departments to save a little money even if profitable for them
Cultura empresarial
To put it in a nutshell Nestlé waters is built on bulls**t. They did a survey and 40% of the staff said they don't want to be there, so the atmosphere is just horrible to work in. The staff turnover is massive so as you can imagine the ones that do stay are so depressed and angry because they're constantly training new staff that are just going to leave as soon as they wake up to the bulls**t anyway. Alot of the staff are actually really nice people and genuinely good workers once you get to know them but because of the consistent staff turnover they seem really rude and arrogant at first as they're so used to staff just coming and going. The company put rules in place like - you have to wear there uniform which they wash for you (for hygiene reasons) BUT don't even provide you a uniform.... I never had one full set of uniform in the 8 months I was there. Some of the staff wear uniform that hasn't been washed for months and I mean 2 - 3 months, that's no exaggeration. This isn't one or two members of staff, it's alot of them. The worst part is, you can't even wear your own clean clothes, you have to wear the uniform that they don't provide you. Another problem I noticed is the staff have alot of items going missing, for example people would go to get changed at the end of there shift to find out there trainers have been robbed or something like that.All the equipment is either broke or constantly under repair. For example flt batteries last half the time they should because nobody charges them correctly, which obviously results in the problem getting worse. The management - mais...
Prós
Not bad salary but definitely not worth losing your sanity over.
Contras
Poor management. Horrible atmosphere.
Cultura empresarial
Competição faz parte dessa empresa. Mas tem muito a que se aprender.
Refeições na empresa
Nao fornece vale
Cultura empresarial
- Nice and motivated people works there- great environment to work- nicest management team with high performance- high level of team working- best place to learn and being knowledgable
Cultura empresarial
I loved working with Nestle. My job was disbanded due to a different market dynamic. They went from sales people to in store warehousing. I wish they didn't but it is what it is.
Great benefits
Contras
Not too many jobs to move up to.
Cultura empresarial
Esa empresa es muy buena ya brinda al trabajador un gran apoyo..tanto como persona como laboral
Prós
Una vida totalmente diferente adentro
Contras
Deverian de haber mas ofertas laborales...
Cultura empresarial
Nestle es bueno para trabajar y saber abatecer al cliente
Adaptable a la empresa
Contras
Si hay descanso para un cafe
Une super expérience passée a Nestlé Côte d'Ivoire
Repas payant
Je ne vois pas
Cultura empresarial
Me encantó trabajar allí, conocí gente maravillosa, yo renuncie para criar a mis hijas porque quería estar presente 100%. Es una excelente escuela!!
Prós
Seguro complementarios, salarios adicionales, bonos de cumplimientos, descuentos en los productos Nestlé, beneficios de salud, etc
Contras
Estrés constante, mucha presión, altísimo standard
  1. Avaliações de funcionários