3,0 de 5 estrelas.
Escreva uma avaliação

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa NorthStar

Avaliar esta empresa

2,8Trabalho e lazer

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Mostrando todas as 12 avaliações

How horribly managed this company is

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
This was one of the worst places I have ever worked. They do not know how to run a business let alone work with kids with special needs. Everyone talks negatively behind each other’s backs.

Working with kids

Ok at best

For a kid that still lives at home working at Northstar would be great. If have to pay rent, or buy food for yourself it won’t be possible here. After 8 years I had gotten to 17$ an hour, and rent is 1100, you do the math. Gave vail resorts a huge chunk of my life and energy and received absolutely nothing in return

Productive and fun environment

Great support from management, productive and fun work environment. Flexible schedule makes a big difference. Annual bonus, 401K accounts, great healthcare.

Free lunches, snacks

100% commission great management

this is total commission. You need to know that at first. The owners are very vested in you. It is not for everybody. For me, it was way to stressful for me. I have nothing bad to say about the company. They are wonderful. They do everything they can to help you succeed. They have training every week and the training staff is stellar!! It ended up not being for me but there are people that succeed tremendously at that company. My advice is to give it a try. They will give you all the tools needed to succeed.

management, training, positive encouragement

can be a very stressful environment because of the 100% commission

Leaders are autocratic

I was not happy there They caused a majority of my partners to leave Autocratic leadership Poor communication Salary not commensurate work or job responsibilities

Standard end time

Autocratic leadership
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Not a good place to work

Bad sales Manager. Low pay. Not a good place to work. Supervisor lies to cover his faults. NO time off and no leadership. Do not work here. false promises made by management.

no Pros

Low pay no commission
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Managment: the good, the bad, and the ugly

Northstar was great, and then it wasn't. Like other funeral corporatations. If you have a good local manager it works out. But when your local manager never comes down and is not responsive and you go over their head its world war 3. Also never in a corporate setting have I ever felt like going to HR was a firable item but here at Northstar it is. If you bring up actual things wrong they will let you go or make it so that you don't want to stay. Just listen to your coworkers if they are unhappy for good reasons look for another location or funeral home because nothing will change. And never go to HR cause you won't have a job then. Also they trust only the people they want to trust and wont listen to you if your not in the inner circle. They will promote you but give you no training and when you ask questions its like you don't know how to do your job. They protect their sales people and that's it, if your any other position then you are expendable.

Prós

You get a pay check. Overtime was nice. Company helps families.

Contras

no work life balance, bad managment, no managment support, bad pay
Esta avaliação foi útil?

The client's quality of life.

Allowing good positive reactions for the clients to keep upbeat. Daily coaching on life skills. Being accountable for actions throughout the community, seeking good examples; excise hydrate or just keeping a smile on the person's face. Counting money helping individuals learn and/or see what is going on with their own personal money, getting them involved as much as possible. Document for the state is very important. Understanding the needs for the person you care for at all giving times.

Prós

help make someone with a disability a better life focus.

Contras

Limitations on staff, meaning rides, funds in which limits abilities for disabled people.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Very rewarding company if you don’t mind traveling

NorthStar is a great company to work for overall. Management is always supportive and help you succeed. Pay is better than most other companies in the alarm industry. The job does require frequent travel so it’s tough on the family life. If you want to make good money doing fun work and get paid to travel while doing it then this is a perfect fit.

Prós

Extremely good pay, great management who cares about their employees

Contras

Constant travel and somewhat irregular schedule/late nights

Great Pay and Benefits

The pay and benefits are good. They have a good culture and have flexibility for employees. They are conveniently located in Arkansas and want to grow.

Flexibility. Free Snacks.

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Productive and fun workplace

I liked it alot. Just got sick of painting. The people were great and I got along with everyone. It was a good experience overall. I really really really liked it.

Installation technician

I install security systems for Northstar. Maintain customer service accounts as a service technician.I provide customer service and technician service for Northstar
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "NorthStar". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.Perguntar

Avaliação geral