Quarter
4,3 de 5 estrelas.
Escreva uma avaliação

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Quarter

Avaliar esta empresa

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Mostrando todas as 17 avaliações

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
And excellent place to work and a place which is do busy and turnover of customers and food is massive ...amazing relationships between front and back of house staff

Amazing feedback from guests

Under pay

Associate engagement

Leading a team of 150 associates-dynamic, diverse. I learned to think out of the box and how important it is to include the ideas of the team when implementing new processes. Management allows room for growth and open for innovation. The hardest part of the job is the volume and size of hotel, the most enjoyable part is guest and associate interaction.

Prós

one stop shop-cafeteria, car shoppe, nurse on property

size of hotel

Quarter is not a place of work. I work at First National Bank

A typical work day at First National Bank includes greeting customers and handling customers transactions such as deposits, loans, withdraws and opening accounts.

great place

great place to work, enjoyed it while I was there. challenging yet fulfilling as well. the culture was very conducive to get things done. I look forward to what the future holds

WOrk life balance

my stepping stone to corporate culture team trainer Gave rise to process improvements Been awarded as best performer Work life balance COmmute to office was comfortable

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Great Company

Great company to work for. The culture of the company is really amazing, everyone will make you feel at home and they will truly take care of you and make sure you thrive.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

A little bit of too much

- The workload is a bit of too much for a mid-management position. - The higher management maximizes you being a staff to work in all the roles that you could work.

3 meals per day

Contras

Long Hours, a lot of work load
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Good learning path for fresher

This company had given me the over view of the pharmaceutical sector because I was joined this company as a fresher, I have learn a lot about the job responsibilities and duties.

Customer Care Executive

I felt bad in taking calls continuosly and also salary is very low.. Management is very support. I hd very big pressure in taking calls

very personal bank service

teller, customer service, cash handling, security, traveling to other bank locations

Prós

exploring options to handle varieties of personalities

potential bank robberies

Comcast

everyday was a constant routine of coaching, training, and developing my direct reports by hands on training and reviewing their monthly metrics. as well as working closely with my peers and upper management to reach our corporate goals for the year and strongly focus on safety and customer satisfaction. The hardest part of the job was time management with goals constantly changing. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing my team reach its goals and also to see my direct reports move up in the company.

Prós

Enjoyed coaching new employees and helping senior employees promote

Contras

trying to balance work and family time

Winner of the Marine of the Quarter Board

I won the Marine and Non-Commissioned Officer of the Quarter Board on numerous occasions.

Personal and professional achievement

Esta avaliação foi útil?

productive fun place to work

Great co workers enjoyed spending time and instructing the children

Accounting firm

Worked for just 6 months while completing my graduation. Learned good accounting skills.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Get Interviews and B-Roll, Edit Learned to manage school with work, work with others, and approach others Hardest part was getting interviewers and reshooting scences Love meeting new people

Prós

Idea of having work/job to go to

Contras

Not enough hours to work

Safe and Hardworking team members

Really enjoy working with others that love to put their whole effort into their jobs. Its safe and very manageable. Learn and had alot of experience with customers.

Good job

Daily store operation open and close store waited on customers
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Quarter". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.Perguntar

Avaliação geral

4,0 de 5 estrelas para Cultura
  • Empresas
  • Quarter
  • Avaliações de funcionários
Dê a sua opinião para melhorarmos esta página
O que você adicionaria ou alteraria?