Rsm
3,6 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Rsm

Cargo
Local
Mostrando todas as 621 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Fazia a parte contábil/fiscal. Aprendi muito e pude sair com uma bagagem de empresas grandes.
Avaliação de cargos e Salários
Diretoria
Cultura empresarial
Overall a good experience. A good and nice working culture. Everyone is ready to help others. No issue with management. Enough training provided. Good environment.
Good work life balance
Not having listed companies
Cultura empresarial
A typical day at work was working on the consultancy of clients of various industries, which is the most enjoyable part of the job as you learn from different work environments in different sectors of the economy. The hardest part of the job is that you have to keep up with a large amount of work, especially during the "busy" season. You must be extremely well organized to keep up. Workplace culture is amicable and inclusive.
Prós
Benefits, paid time off, friendly workplace culture
Contras
Most of the time long working hours specially on "busy season"
Cultura empresarial
They don’t appreciate your workThere’s not much incentive to work hard because when you do it’s overlooked and they seem to focus only on those things that you do wrong
Cultura empresarial
RSM has good benefits and pay. They do what they can to help facilitate a work/life balance, but it's hard doing remote work currently due to COVID.
Prós
Good pay, management seems to care
Contras
expansion to national firm has come with significant growing pains
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
Top Management is dictatorial. They don't have a proper work and contingency plan. They hire young people who agree to work for a lesser pay. All the policies in place are in their favour like airticket after every 2 years for only home country and is refunded after it is incurred. No bonus, no incentives, no recognition for good job, promotions and increments are given to only bootlickers. No efforts to retain the key employees because they demand salary increase.
low salary, exploitation
Cultura empresarial
Totally unprofessional firm. A second rate firm in the tax consulting industry. The majority of people working there are unpleasant, disgruntled ex Big 4 employees.
Cultura empresarial
Discrimination against older folks, I haven’t been contacted by them since they took me off a job I worked at for 2 years. I still have their laptop but no one ever called me to say why. I hold a BA in accounting and a graduate degree.
Name value only
Contras
You need to be young and cheap
Cultura empresarial
Pretty typical public accounting firm in terms of benefits/pay/culture. I like the people that I work with but there wasn't any work life balance this year or last year because of tax reform and COVID. It sucked the company didn't give the same promotional raises as last year even though we worked even more hours and had a longer busy season because of COVID/tax reform. Employee moral has been kind of low because of it and people weren't feeling very appreciated. They also didn't provide employees with WFH equipment or reimburse for WFH equipment during quarantine.
Prós
free food during busy season, fun company events throughout the year
Contras
smaller promotional raise compared to prior year, rough busy season
Cultura empresarial
I applied for this job for a full time position and they hired me as an independent contractor. I felt cheated, but I accepted it because I loved my job. Working at RSM PR during the first 3 weeks were pretty good. However, after the 3 weeks was a complete nightmare. It’s very toxic, my assigned manager was disrespectful, as well as the coworkers. There’s a lot of favoritism and I found out that they hired someone else as a full time regular position instead of an independent contractor. My former manager lied to me because he told me that the team no longer needed more people in the team, but he lied in front of my face. My advise is don’t work here and don’t sign up as an independent contractor because they won’t comply with the contract.
Learn about different industries
Contras
Managers and partners are arrogant, overbearing, and liars
Cultura empresarial
After 8 years of service they gave me two months notice that the Janesville location is closing after the first of the year. Thank you RSM and COVID! If you’re in the accounting field it is a good company to work for.
Work remotely
Cultura empresarial
Management (office manager) doesn’t know a single thing about tax yet expects you to do great at everything. Belittling is at it’s worst. She hired her best friend as a leader so they can mistreat you daily. They are changing all the rules and policies to make everything go their way but it’s going to the worst way possible.They fire the best and keep the pushovers so everything goes their way. They micromanage every move you make.You can’t advance or improve because office manager doesn’t know the job!
Coworkers
Management, management & management
Cultura empresarial
Worked in internal client services-finance for this company in their Iowa office. Would recommend working for this company overall.The bad: end of month workload can be very taxing. overtime can be required.
very good co workers
Monthend work load
Cultura empresarial
The amount of opportunities to work at several different industries during busy season was great as it gave me exposure to many types of operations, but some of my coworkers ended up pigeon-holed into one industry from the get-go. There was favoritism with those who went golfing with the managers, and there was constant pressure to show face by coming to the office even on a weekend. Work-life balance was not that great during busy season but there was occasional downtime in the off-peak months. If you were fortunate to work with great supervisors and managers that were willing to sit down and train you, you excelled. Otherwise, you were constantly talked about behind your back about how incompetent you are.
Prós
Free dinners during busy season, not busy during summer and fall months
Contras
Extremely busy during interim testing and busy season, Blackout periods during the year, Lots of overtime and no compensation
Cultura empresarial
This is a great place to if you love "busy season" hours all year long and a "carrot and stick" motivation methodology, without the carrot. Tips for success - hone your political and sales skills and NEVER ever question policies/procedures on behalf of a better experience for your client.
Emotional support llamas
Contras
Management that will never back you up but point the finger at you
Cultura empresarial
I enjoyed working with RSM, management were very supportive and the team were always very friendly and ready to help. The days were never very stressful and I felt confident in all tasks I was given, I felt I had more than enough training to get me started.Even though my time here was short I always felt appreciated and a welcomed member of a very professional and friendly office. It was also nice to see other offices providing support during some rougher days.
Prós
Friendly and supportive team, relaxed environment, great training, great location, easy to travel to, professional workplace
Contras
Old methods, lack of car parking
Cultura empresarial
Fine place to work, work life balance was less than ideal. Great opportunities for those that are visible. Leadership is not on the same page which makes doing your job a bit difficult.
Cultura empresarial
Good Company with a lot of perks as Big 4. Basic standard Benefits and a lot of opportunities to learn. Very inclusive team that you can feel part of the group. I made a great friends in RSM
Cultura empresarial
At first the job was great but as management changed, admin staff were treated so badly that I’ve seen them in tears and many have left because of it. Admin typically burn out in a year due to heavy workloads & bad admin & upper management. As staff leave they’re not replaced, we’re all doing 2+ peoples jobs & no overtime’s allowed for admin staff to complete workloads anymore. If your not liked & don’t fit in they force you out.
Friendly colleagues
Awful Management
Cultura empresarial
Wonderful place, great people - left company (they wanted to "go in a different direction") but would highly recommend it nonetheless. Great place to build a career if you're motivated; self-motivation is the key.
Flexibility
Contras
My job had no upword mobility
Cultura empresarial
Was in a department where the leadership were bullies and set back-breaking and unreasonable deadlines. All they care about is making money and being billable. Quantity over quality and it doesn’t matter if the employees are working overnight and late nights every night...zero work life balance..
Overall company culture good
Contras
One specific department in the DTC office is terrible.
  1. Avaliações de funcionários