Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG

Cargo
Local
Mostrando todas as 9.994 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Uma empresa maravilhosa de se trabalhar, dos gestores até os líderes é visível o cuidado que tem com todos os colaboradores. É uma verdadeira empresa FAMÍLIA.
Tudo
Nada a reclamar
Cultura empresarial
Customer focused .. plenty of opportunities to grow. Always felt that my voice was heard and management cared and wanted you to succeed. Recommend working for Siemens.
Cultura empresarial
I have worked with them for a while now. Helped me understand the difference between good content and great content. On a side note they taught me what contextual marketing is and I use that term as in conversation as much as I can. Communication is great as well, which has seemed to be lost in today's time. Look forward to growing my business with them
Cultura empresarial
The job was good, the people on the floor most were narcissistic. Everyone knew more than the next guy.The supervisor was more of a buddy to people than a supervisor, didn’t have the back bone to effectively do his job.
Decent salary
People
Cultura empresarial
OK, not that great, too many employees, very large organization, feel lost. Was great before we we're bought out. That's it, not more information. what does it take to finish this section? Had a great boss.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
Management could’ve been better. Overall, not a bad place to work. Very big site. Dress code business casual. Cafeteria on site, can be pricey, food not bad.
Cultura empresarial
I worked for Siemens for more than 10 years in very different functions. The company has great training offerings and can help you get a well-rounded picture of business. It is up to you though to make this happen.
Prós
Almost endless options to work globally in different functions
Contras
You have to leave to then turn your training into money
Cultura empresarial
The management was excellent. There was zero stress on the job. It had a team culture and the work was fairly easy. Some jobs were better than others but thats expected.
Cultura empresarial
Used as a temps for a VERY(YEARS)long time and then yrs on steady afternoons. Lots of hours at the beginning then called the day of for a shift that already started.
Prós
No job security for years
Contras
Clean, imtetesting work, management followed rules. Nice co workers. Very helpful. Close knit workers
Cultura empresarial
Good company and employees. Great benefits. Flexible work hours.Collaborative work environment. Open office concept. Competent management team. Overall good experience.
Cultura empresarial
Great for learning as deep as you want on a diverse product portfolio. AS an Industry field service engineer I could learn a lot about inverters from all Siemens family, PLC, HMI, SCADA, PCS7, low voltage devices...There are many classroom type training with simulators, very nice for learn. As employee, you will have access to a lot of this trainings very time the minimum students are not met.
A lot of training
Too much travel
Cultura empresarial
Poor management structure and capability forcing high turn over of staff and lack of support where bad practices are taking place. Causing long lasting issues for individuals.
Cultura empresarial
Working at Siemens has provided me with many possibilites to grow and develop my work techinque and flow. Compesation for my work is adequate and the managment is good.
Free lunches
Healthcare
Cultura empresarial
Siemens was a great place to work. Benefits were more than fair, and work-life balance was ideal. I would have stayed there until retirement, however my department was outsourced. I'd happily go work for them again though!
Good work life balance
Painful onboarding process
Cultura empresarial
I will give you an up front disclosure; the Boston branch operates significantly differently from other branches. Your experience may vary.If you are looking for a job where you can essentially pave your own way, name your compensation, and continuously learn while having a nice balance between busy weeks and slower weeks, this job is for you. I apply a multitude of information on a daily basis, including mechanical systems, systems engineering, low voltage electrical, and IT/networking.I have nearly 100% autonomy with my scheduling. My supervisor is hands off, but always a phone call away if help is needed. The seasoned veterans are eager to assist those who are looking to learn. If you are worth your weight, your managers will be on your side, and will stand behind you when challenging your position and salary. I recently got a hefty bump when I challenged them.The people I interact with generally like their jobs.Problem is the management outside of the local office can be a bit of a pain. They don't always see the bigger picture and that can sometimes put a damper on things. That side of things is completely out of control of the local branch, however, and doesn't reflect on my opinion of my manager, or the managers of the branch in general.
Prós
Company vehicle, autonomy, flexibility, good amount of PTO, retirement plant, good benefits
Contras
Healthcare is okay and declining, out-of-branch management can be disconnected
Cultura empresarial
Overall I enjoyed my time at Siemens. They are a diverse company and the Norwood facility provided a great opportunity to learn about three phase induction motors. The people were great to work with.
Prós
Pay and benefits. Good people to work with.
Contras
Limited opportunity for advancement. Job could be r monotonous.
Cultura empresarial
Muy buena empresa SIEMENS S .A preste servicios con buena profesión y calidad!
Medico privado
Contras
Rutinaria de vida de empleo hasta su franco o vacaciones.
Cultura empresarial
Great pay and benefits but training is all on the job and read the manual. If this is your style then you will succeed and prosper. Benefits are great, when my son was born i got three weeks paternity leave and was able to help change diapers lol. Medical was great coverage too,
Benefits and PTO
Pay and training
Cultura empresarial
work is very repetitive. come in look at the board see how many parts they want you to finish that day and do them. decent pay for what they have you doing
pay
Contras
they start you off as a temp
Cultura empresarial
I loved working for Siemens. They are in a great industry and are a very diverse company. The workplace culture was great as everyone was extremely helpful. I was disappointed at the end of my summer internship. The work/life balance is excellent.
Friendly people
Cultura empresarial
I had amazing time working with Siemens, I would like to rejoin if possible. I can recommend my friends for any job. Work culture was amazing. My manager was also very supportive.
  1. Avaliações de funcionários