Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG

Cargo
Local
Mostrando todas as 9.994 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Uma empresa maravilhosa de se trabalhar, dos gestores até os líderes é visível o cuidado que tem com todos os colaboradores. É uma verdadeira empresa FAMÍLIA.
Tudo
Nada a reclamar
Cultura empresarial
They will use and abuse you. I hear the same on the sales side. The employees that had been 10-+ years are now leaving elsewhere and the more current employees don’t last. Lots of turnover and my experience with my direct manager is horrible. I head it comes from the upper management though. There is no culture and no “team” environment. The work life balance is horrible but the pay is good.
Compensation and benefits
Contras
Management, team, work life balance
Cultura empresarial
Ideal workplace for me. The engineers have a variety of things to do. From the most difficult and sensitive to the easiest which makes the work never boring
Cultura empresarial
Una empresa muy exigente en cuanto a los objetivos
Prós
Todas las prestaciones muy competitivas
Contras
No hay area de fumadores
Cultura empresarial
Mediocre Company. Had good as well as bad experience in the time I was working for the company. I would not recommend it but I also wouldn't fully not recommend it.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
Pros:Good work life balance.Good work culture.cons:Salary in not competitive.Politics in some projects.Less projects in production.Not using proper development tools in project as projects are short.
Cultura empresarial
Good place to work with decent pay and benefits. Down side it's company is to big therefore they don't know you or care about you. Last two times I've worked for Siemens they have shut down closed the doors and didn't seem to care about the employees and their families. Enormous amount of waste of time, resources, and materials with no regards to this. Had I known this 15 years ago I would have choosen my career (to retirement) differently.
Decent pay
To big
Cultura empresarial
Management not supporting stuff as required,its a very busy business Lackof training and coachingLack of working toils and bad cultureCompany lack good management
Medical Aid very good
Workload too much
Cultura empresarial
A typical day at work would be arriving 15 mins early to get a good hand off from the previous shift to get set for the days job. Some days I would run parts I had never seen before which helped me learn more for setups and program reading. The culture is pretty laid back, however, there is a lot of knowledge with the more sienor guys which can help younger guys learn the trade better. The hardest part of the job is waiting on non-conformance answers from engineering. It can take days, sometimes, to know what they want fixed or changed. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing it's always a different day and what can lie ahead.
Boot allowance
Plant closure
Cultura empresarial
Siemens runs with very strong focus on achieving business objectives, so there's always the stress of making the numbers for your service area or dealing with the consequences. If you can handle that stress you can thrive and grow in the organization.
Prós
Lots of career options for the ambitious person
Contras
The constant stress of meeting business objectives with limited resources.
Cultura empresarial
Buen ambiente de trabajo solo que son puros contratos
Seguro de vida
No hay planta
Cultura empresarial
The main focus of the leaders does not strategical purposes of the company. Leaders make their prioritization based on personal needs and their marketing where HR has no role to develop and calibrate the leaders. So you are alone to own your career which makes you angry because of no fair system. HR and leaders force to control the employees which creates too much stress on you and your health can be affected really negatively.Even you write in the employee surveys this problem. There is no real action due to lack of leadership and missing processes which creates always gates to run or cover the problems by leaders and HR. No salary no promotion in your carreer if you do your job well. When you request your rights then they start to force you pyshologically and when you react them then they show you as a person who have communication problem:). The company itself it is good to work but the leaders and HR who support them do not good enough for such a company having long history. The values which are mentioned by management are very good but the behaviour of the leaders do not match with requirement like diversity and etc.
Prós
High employee qualification which creates challenges to improve always yourself.
Contras
Poor leadership and HR. Diversity is high. Less salary.
Cultura empresarial
People are great to work with. Salaries are low, good benefits, frequent understaffing, management could use improvement. Overall, if they paid appropriately and stayed on top of hiring this would be a really awesome place to work. Unfortunately, lots of turnover for ground level positions.
Cultura empresarial
The Vice President of the company took his time to come out on the floor and chat with me. Most people were afraid of him, however I did my work well and engaged in brief friendly conversations. He never looked down on anyone.
Prós
Free lunches to productive members, nice yearly bonus, a lot of work to keep you busy.
Contras
I never experienced anything negative
Cultura empresarial
Work is very stressful due to the poor management. They do not care about the quality of the product. Design flaw is carried to development and the developer takes the responsibility if he identifies a design flaw during development, even he is not on design review board. The Code quality is very bad: high level nested loops are everywhere and deeply nested hashmap are widely used. Benefit are good.
Cultura empresarial
Es gibt viele Weiterbildungsmöglichkeiten. Sehr freundliches Klima.
Cultura empresarial
Foi grande experiência quando pertencia quadro dessa empresa.Uma empresa competitiva, dinâmica que valorizar seus colaboradores e da oportunidade para crescimento profissional.
Prós
Fornece todos os benefícios excelente salários
Não tem
Cultura empresarial
Get to work, work on my project, go home, I learned the manufacturing process and vehicle development. the hardest part of the job was quitting.seeing the finished product rolling out of the pant.
Cultura empresarial
They will fire an entire wing of people just to replace them two months later. There is no over strategy except "We Are Big" so we can do whatever we want. During my time there I did not meet 1 happy employee. They were all hollow and going through the motions. I left with having another job in place it was that bad.
Prós
Not a one that I can think of.
Contras
Micro management on steroids.
Cultura empresarial
They really cared about their employees life being balanced. Pay was awesome. 401k and good health care. Started with 2 weeks vacation and 10 sick days.
Life balance and pay.
Long days
Cultura empresarial
It was an amazing experience at Siemens as an Intern. I learned a lot and my mentor was always very supporting and helping. He guided me very well and I evolved as a better engineer there. I was happy to work and grow in an international environment.
Free accommodation for Interns