Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Newcastle upon Tyne

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 17 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 9.989 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Best company I’ve ever worked for,great perks and company vehicle of choice , excellent pay structure.Good training.Great job satisfaction when you’ve fixed a problem for a customer and they’re happy with the work and fix you’ve carried out
Many
Away location training
Cultura empresarial
This has to be my best job I have had it’s also my longest job although I complained but who doesn’t I’d still love to be there today if the work was still there the atmosphere is great management great work is great you felt at home it was like a family atmosphere have your ups and downs but always there to help each other
Cultura empresarial
Typical working day involved producing reports, maintaining vendor database, liaising with other depts. Learned that cooperation with other depts and inter-company business units is essential. A vast on-line training database available to encourage further career opportunities. Management are approachable and friendly Health and safety are paramount along with Customer satisfaction within the workplace. Hardest part of the job is prioritising work while handling urgent requests Most enjoyable when a job has been completed and customers are satisfied
Prós
Employees friendly and goods at their jobs
Red tape
Cultura empresarial
Always threats of redundancy. If you’re lucky you might get made redundant. Everyone who leaves ends up in a better job! Way behind it’s competitors in terms of technology and management, it’s no wonder the place is in such a dire state.
Contras
No chances of progression, terrible management, treated like a child, no investment in tooling, terrible job security.
Cultura empresarial
A typical day would consist of working as part of a team, in order to fulfill, daily requirements, for the production shop. I have learned a wide array of knowledge and skills since joining in September 2008. Management do listen to their employees, and will try to fulfill any requests, as long as reasonably practical. The workplace culture for Siemens has changed over the years, with the ever evolving power generation industry. The hardest part of the job is ensuring all departments are working towards the same end goal. The most rewarding part of my job, is job satisfaction, when completing a large contract, on time, whilst working as part of a close well organized team.
Prós
Great morale, and willingness to help employees advance.
Contras
Pay disparity amonst working team members.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
I’ve worked for siemens as a travel tech for nearly 3 years now, it started out great. Pay rises every year, nice Christmas bonus. Then the merger with Gamesa happened and it’s all downhill from there. Pay has decreased, hours long and weeks away from home with constant meetings saying everyone will lose their jobs. 6000 people have been made redundant and it isn’t stopping there, they let go all the qualified workers and replace them with apprentices to save money, which eventually will be made redundant soon.
Prós
If you make it so far up the career ladder the money is good
Contras
Job security doesn’t exist, starting salary is poor, long work hours
Cultura empresarial
Busy office with plenty to keep me going. I have learnt a lot about Windpower/Renewable Energy. The management are always keen to share new information. Nice new offices to work in. Hard to find a balance between home and work The people
Free Fruit Tea & Coffee
Working away from home
Cultura empresarial
Good company to work for great benifits but never know if job is secure as always threatens security if certain things are not meet also your walking on egg shells and worried as quality is so tight one little mistake and your repremanded so you feel stressed a lot
Prós
Good benifits and bonus scheem
Contras
treated as a child and never feel valued
Cultura empresarial
In my current role as a receptionist I come across a wide range of challenges on a daily basis. Only recently I was given the task to train a member of staff to show them what was expected of them in their role. As front of house I was answering calls and putting people through to the correct department using a switchboard, book meeting rooms, filing also the doing the post that was either through TNT or Royal Mail.
Cultura empresarial
I only worked at siemens for one week for work experience, while there I worked in several different sections and found it very enjoyable. I learnt a lot about the manufacturing and maintenance of large scale electrical components and met many great people.
Cultura empresarial
Overall a great place to work, interesting skills acquired, however not always the most forward thinking. Very relaxed atmosphere
Cultura empresarial
Management have not got a clue, frustration with co-workers who are lazy, side tracked constantly from doing the job they employed you to do. Too many Pi** takers.
great if you are lazy
terrible management, very frustrating
Cultura empresarial
Checked registers of trainee atendees on courses and updated internal system with their details. Produced certificates and stored them on computer files. Issued the certificates to the candidates. Used microsoft packages and internal systems. This was an inteesting role and i worked part of the closure training team of 5 in an office of 12 who were the planning team. I only worked there for a short period as I was paid by a agency and needed more job security and conditions that the job would provide as Siemens had no plans to make the role's in the training office permanent or even fixed term.
varied and interesting role
casual contract
Cultura empresarial
Good Flexability Poor Advancement opportunities Working hours are flexible, aging workforce, dealing with work that is 30 years+
Cultura empresarial
Managing the Subordinate is the most enjoyable part Share the experience with work is the most enjoyable part
Cultura empresarial
A fantastic company to work for, people and working environment were second to none.
all
redundant
Cultura empresarial
A typical day at work was booking appointments for customers to have new gas meters installed. The managemnet was very structured and always there to help when needed. Co-workers were fantastic and always helped when I needed it. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to/helping customers.