Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Atlanta, GA

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 60 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 10.388 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Company takes care of its employees - flexible work options; learning; special covid bonusIf you are motivated & perform well, you will have many opportunities.
Cultura empresarial
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Siemens AG was terrible.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Siemens AG was average.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Siemens AG, it was terribleManagementIn general, managers at Siemens AG are ok.OverallMy experience working at Siemens AG was terrible. They did everything possible to keep me from progressing in my trade.
Cultura empresarial
Strong managers and employees from all around the world. If I had to make one comment in regards to an area of improvement it would be to put more US/leaders from other countries than Germany in higher level finance positions.
Cultura empresarial
Siemens was up to date on medical devices, engineering, and problem solving, and warehousing,Field service for most hospitals and clients.good management practices.
Cultura empresarial
The travel increased every year till it got to be too much, extreme travel. I was told travel would not exceed 30%, but it turned out be more like 80%. Bad management. The 6 years I worked there, I had 4 managers, two got forced out (because they were good managers) and one quit. The company only cared about more money and not about the people. I am Happy where I am now, away from there.
Good pay and benefits.
Contras
Long work hours. Too much travel.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
The company exemplify professionalism and truly a great brand in the Atlanta area. Unfortunately the diagnostic branch was sold and picked up by Samina Corporation.
Cultura empresarial
SIEMENS has Ownership Culture, which means every employee is relied upon to make decisions and drive action as if they were the owner of the business. In practice, this culture is exhibited by many that work there; however, 170+ year old company has many still within its ranks that behave as in typical hierarchy structure. Changing a business culture is a difficult process, but I do believe that the continued financial success demonstrated by SIEMENS is indicative of the cultural shift to align with the current megatrends in the world. If given the opportunity to work there, I would highly recommend this company given their tract record and current vision. (Excellence, Innovation, and Responsible)
Cultura empresarial
All individual contributors are all in to build the company. The management requires the employees to spend too much time doing administrative work versus being in the field selling and installing solutions.
Cultura empresarial
Management was not very organized and a lot of turnover. There wasn't a lot of direction from management to their employees. There was very little cohesion.
Flexible hours
High Turnover rate
Cultura empresarial
very good company to work for. Union environment was unfair but was as expected. Unfortunately plant shut down and moved operations. Really expected to moved to other location.
Cultura empresarial
As a field service engineer with siemens, you will have the opportunity to learn a ton and get paid very well. The hardest part of the job is the lack of work life balance. If you do not mind being away from home and on call at all times then it is a good fit.
Cultura empresarial
Peer engineers helped shape me into a better engineer. The best part of that environment was improving my skills by working alongside people with experience and great personality. At times there was a lot of weight on my shoulders. At the same time it was rewarding to prevail and provide the company with solid engineering. The workplace culture at the R&D was great. I really appreciated the fact that I could be working hard on a solution/project and a coworker would provide a break from intense thinking when I need it. Company events and outings really helped keep us all on task, and at the same time relaxed in our environment. Our company encouraged this. They were genuinely concerned about keeping our workforce from getting burned out. I would not be the engineer that I am today without the teamwork and knowledge that I received from my peers, as well as give it back in return.
Cultura empresarial
Siemens is a well run established industrial company. I work in the PLM software division which comprises many acquired companies. Siemens promotes from within as well as hires from the outside.
training
not sure
Cultura empresarial
company layoff 12,000 people in 2008 just like GE energy Moving entire IT or PC computer group in orlando FL to philipines. Company fired CEO in 2008 got rid of 10 percent employees. no interest in long term players. SENORITY ignored.
company cafe
Benifits after 90 days
Cultura empresarial
The paid time off allocated to you is very good, even in your first year. Workplace has great atmosphere and get to collaborate with Global partners
Cultura empresarial
Opportunities to collaborate in group assignments. Mutli national job details for travel and teamwork. Cultural engagement is encouraged with informal and formal mentoring.
Cultura empresarial
Mostly older workplace with very little room for new ideas or change. The culture is very work focused and the office itself is dull and quiet. Products are boring.
Cultura empresarial
I do not know if this division of the company still has an office in the US. The home office is in Germany; the Atlanta office was down sizing when I left.
Kompetente Kollegen, Faire Arbeitsatmosphäre, Fordernde Aufgaben
Cultura empresarial
It was my first job with college degree. Very helpful management wit great team spirit. Learned a lot in the company where i got promoted from business analyst to cneter of excellence team member.
Cultura empresarial
I worked as a Customer Field service Engineer going to multiple sites and taking care of the contract needs of multiple hospitals and out patient centers.