Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Bartlesville, OK

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 16 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 10.388 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
This was my first real job and I had a great experience. Supervisor was understanding and flexible with my hours while I was in school. Coworkers were helpful as well.
Cultura empresarial
Good company, good benefits, good pay. Very professional. Plans change every day as new word gets sent down the chain, the management and communication chain is a little too long and gets a little too confusing at times but the atmosphere is great, busy but great
Cultura empresarial
Fun job until they moved to Houston from Bartlesville . After the boss of 40 years retired, the plant manager decided to change things up and really hurt the business, after that they moved it to Houston,Texas
Cultura empresarial
Direct supervisor was great to work for. I was able to work around schedules with family. Not really room to advance there but the pay was decent and company very diversified
Cultura empresarial
Worked at this facility for a lengthy period of time. Job ended due to to consolidation with the business in Houston, Texas. Was proud to be part of this excellent Bartlesville business..
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
This review is for the facility in Bartlesville, OK. Do not go there if you’re educated and intelligent. You won’t last, management is overpaid and they get rid of anyone who is perceived as having logical ideas.
Prós
Donuts, coffee, work from home
Terrible management
Cultura empresarial
The pay for the most part is good, plus generous vacation/travel, etc. But as a HUGE international corporation, their management is regimented and highly career driven. Its a good place to work if you want to flex your ability to move up a demanding career ladder, but if you just want to work, do your job and be left alone, it won't happen. Siemens has been around for a long time, and they didn't become a major international company by catering to the individual needs of each employee. Be a team player and you'll move along well in the company.
Prós
good pay/good compensation/lots of room for advancement
Contras
Rigid and very controlling company atmosphere.
Cultura empresarial
There are many meetings and the opportunity for advancement is very limited. The rarely promote from within but you can advance in pay grade through the performance review process.
Cultura empresarial
Siemens in Bartlesvile is a great place to work. There I was in the manufacturing floor and tested the analyzers. My boss was easy to work with and the plant manager was great as well
Cultura empresarial
The employees are all very easy to work with as everyone maintains a professional demeanor. The product is a top seller in the market from basic versions to complex, custom applications. There is always a challenging aspect to the job forcing you to develop your skills and knowledge.
Cultura empresarial
The job is fine, the work is fine, for the most part, the people are fine (if you can tolerate the nepotism) but dealing with the local management is the bad.
Cultura empresarial
Being in the Oil & Gas Industry in these times does not help in terms of job security. Overall, the to company is headed in the right direction. Our facility is improving but has lots of room to continue that improvement.
Prós
Great atmosphere. Good benefits, if a little high costing. Great PTO package.
Contras
Too many old timers who are waiting to retire.
Cultura empresarial
I worked to meet customers needs. I tested digital and analog outputs. I worked to increase production and quality of testing systems.
Cultura empresarial
Siemens Bartlesville is a pretty good place to work. Management is personable and accommodating. The work environment is safe and friendly.
Prós
relatively easy, low stress intrumentation/technical work.
Contras
limited opportunities for advancement.
Cultura empresarial
I would love to go perm there but that possibility is not happening. I love the job and I love the people there. I am sad to not be able to continue there.
Contras
Use contract employees and not a chance of going perm.
Cultura empresarial
Enjoyed working for them, until they had to move the jobs to Houston.
Prós
It was great working for this Company
Jobs moved to Houston