Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Flanders, NJ

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 39 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 10.388 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Company is not honest with their intentions, very cold atmosphere, managers are back stabbing everyone out for themselves, no team work or appreciation for going the extra mile. Looks are deceiving, not as big of a deal as they want to appear to be with the windows overlooking the production floor. Headquarters based in Germany, I had the feeling they don't like Americans because of all the different imigrants they hire, everyone except true Americans.
Good ventilation
Contras
Micro managed, timed everything, short breaks long walks
Cultura empresarial
I wish I had never started here!!!Absolutely no chance for advancement. I am a technician, and only packed boxes for 3 years!!!I would reccomend this company for anyone with absolutely no skills, they will 'train' you.
Benefits first day
Management sucks
Cultura empresarial
What else can I say, this was an excellent company to work for. I would still be there if I didn't move to another state to be closer to family. My coworkers and everyone there including management a were all very professional and friendly. It was a clean comfortable and safe environment. They also provided the best training and opportunities to learn and advance to better positions.
Cultura empresarial
Good: Multi-national company that encourages applying for advancement through all of its affiliated companies. Bad: Advancement is made only by jumping from one affiliated company to another. Np promotion within the department that you work in. Ugly: No work-life balance. Full time = 60 hours per week.
Cultura empresarial
While working here I felt that I had a substantial impact in the projects that I was working on. I felt that my work was appreciated, and that I was included on projects that allowed me to expand my experience involvement.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
very good work. work life balance was there for the product i was supporting. flexible work hours was there. people are very friendly and co-operative.
Cultura empresarial
You needed to be the manager friend to get paid good raises and get advanced. If manager doesn't like you have no opportunity for growth. Must be good at snitching to advance here.
Cultura empresarial
I worked as a data migration tech for nine months and although the work appeared to be hectic and never ending, it was a breeze to be working with so many good users who enjoyed doing their job and respected their superiors as well as their peers
Cultura empresarial
Great place to work. Atmosphere was pleasant and friendly. Training was at a good pace and everyone was helpful. Overtime pay was very good. Benefits were good, but a bit pricey. They offered hourly employees the opportunity to purchase company stock and pay in installments. Management was friendly and helpful.
Cultura empresarial
Good place to work, Good recreational place. Gym in house. Too much of running around the fire. Always firefighting No good top management Good Colleague A little stressful.
Cultura empresarial
Siemens is a good place to work, but the logistics for parts procurement is always behind the 8 ball, which interferes with our production abilities. This influences management to become more and more critical with how we use our time, even though we are always trying to push instruments and find things to do. When we are slow, which is often (due to parts problems), we are encouraged to take our paid time off. We are never required to, but are encouraged to. The benefits are decent, but are expensive. Overall, the work environment is clean and low-stress, and we are never required to work more than 40 hours. Issue is, the pay is not very competitive, so most of us are either required to work as much OT as possible, live far away, or both. Other issues are that certain people get to advance while others who strive to do their best get overlooked, but I guess that is simply par for the course these days. It is definitely a decent place to work if you are single, but if you are a single income earner trying to raise a family, it is very hard to make ends meet.
Prós
Relatively relaxed work environment, lots of PTO, team culture
Contras
micromananagement, friction between shifts, favoritism, corporate bs.
Cultura empresarial
Siemens Healthineers is a great company to work for. Unfortunatelly, I was hired as a Test Technician when I initially applied for an Electrical Engineering position. I later find out that this is how it works to just get a foot in the door but to never get advanced into the position "upstairs". During the hiring process, I asked HR about the engineering positions but was basically lied to because nobody really wants to work for the current floor manager and there is always a need for positions in that department. I simply said that after over 100k in student loans, I can't affort to work long in this position. As, I see it, if I was of a certain "Culture" or a "Favorite", then I too can afford to live and support my family with over 100k in student loan debt. I feel that Metrics and Key Performance Indicators are ruining the manufacturing process and hinders HR and Managements judgement and morals during the hiring process and they just focus on if the person is capable of producing "Numbers", instead of a real career path or advancement. While there, I tested so many units for the company, and cobtributed to the overall sucess for quarterly numbers, but after I applied several time for the multiple positions "Upstairs", it dawned on me that Nepotism, Favoritism, and Hour long prayers at work before lunch takes precedence over Legal business practices. American manufacturing was once a place where you had fun, listed to music, made qotas and made a decent living to support a family and not to be treated like a number and only recieve a 1% raise after three years of no raises - mais...
Prós
Guaranteed not to last very long.
Contras
Hr, management, Metrics and KPIs, Low wages in an expensive state. Low wages for highly advanced medical devices
Cultura empresarial
While salaries were fair, this place is nothing more than a glorified sweatshop. STAY AWAY! Was baited and switched an hiring (position downgraded a band), lots of pressure from upper management (who weren’t willing themselves to get their hands dirty in a pinch), lots of finger pointing and not enough problem solving. Job title is in parenthesis because it belies the actual responsibilities associated with the position.
Cultura empresarial
I absolutely love coming to work each day! You can tell that people here care not only about the work being done to advance the quality of care in the healthcare market, but there are also significant efforts from HR, managers, and employees to create a culture that is supportive and fun. Whether it is a celebratory ice cream party, a fundraiser, the clubs, or the sports teams, there is something here for everyone and I appreciate that management support all these efforts.
Prós
Challenging work, great people, very good compensation/benefits
Contras
More transparency with middle/upper management, more formal training for new employees
Cultura empresarial
Siemens is a great place to work. Plenty of benefits for employees, a casual atmosphere, interaction with management, a great management staff, and decent pay. Great benefits round out the package. The company gives ample time for breaks and for paid time off, and it is never a problem if you need to take time off in an emergency. The company also allows you to purchase stock options at a discount. The hardest part of this job is the commute. There is always overtime to be had if one wishes it, and there is good cohesion with the workforce. This is one of the best places I have ever worked.
Good pay and benefits.
Contras
Too far away and I am not willing to relocate, Cost of living is too high to realisitcally live nearby to work, Big Corporate Culture sometimes make you feel like a number
Cultura empresarial
It's a very good place to work with good benefits The management is very professional and friendly. Very clean company and we have Larry funny time They're celebration most of the holiday.
Cultura empresarial
Hard to move up , had time clocks at first , revolving door, not many happy , poor management , no respect for workers . HR is ultimate authority , your boss uses no discretion , It felt like prison
20 days PTO
No personality
Cultura empresarial
Good working experience, excellent manager, manageable workload. Job is not too stressful. good team work. Site has gym and contractors are allowed to use it well. good place to work
Cultura empresarial
Great place to work,very poor managment.They do not care about employee.The senior supervisor have no comunications skills at all,not a people person,very imature.
Clean, nice co workers
Contras
Supervisor do not care about anybody other than herself, no comunications skills at all.
Cultura empresarial
A fantastic place to work. Very focused on career building. Fascinating work. Great work environment. As a design engineer for over 10 years before moving into product engineering, both jobs were fast passed and interesting. Very diverse workforce with great team focus.
Cultura empresarial
I miss working there and made many great friends there. Some of the management is less than desired but if you were right they were proven wrong it was not held against you.