Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Florham Park, NJ

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 33 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 9.994 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
I been working for Siemens for more than 30 years and very satisfy with Siemens. I would hope to retire with Siemens. Unfortunately, due to the company restructure I were laid off.
Good benefit, good pay.
Can not think of any.
Cultura empresarial
During pandemic COVID-19, I personally experience that work and family life are out of balance due to some managers have been "MICRO" Managing his or her employees (direct reports) and their behavior is considered by senior management is perfectly fine.
Cultura empresarial
Management often throws employees under the bus. Typically they would assign you a project with little to no explanation. They also expect you to be a mindreader. I was even told a few times to just "copy" another ad from google and tweak it slightly to make it "original". Pretty insulting when I was hired for my portfolio. They also don't care about plagiarism. Company values quantity or quality when hired. The pay is also lower than what most companies will offer for graphic design. Overall this experience isn't worth it unless you're desperate for a job...though beware that management will treat you quite poorly. There's also no room for advancement. They will literally laugh at you if you ask for a raise or promotion. You'll be stuck at whatever position you applied for. There's also a high turnover rate since they'll treat you like you're very replaceable. There's a reason why you see them hiring so much. Most employee typically don't last more than 3 months.
High Turn Over Rate, Meager Pay, Poor Management, Plagiarism Encouraged
Cultura empresarial
siemens is a great company to work for. as a service tech you get a truck to bring home and company overall is very relaxed with its usage. siemens is a big player in the tech world and the opportunities are there for the people looking for them
Cultura empresarial
Working at siemens you will learn the following: 1. How to work in a large team to provide the best service possible to our customers. 2. Depending one another within the team to get the job done. Workplace culture within the company is one of teamwork and dedication. The hardest part of the job is absorbing the immense amount of information provided and to find the proper work/life balance. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that the customers needs were satisfied.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
These folks rope young hopefuls in with the lure of easy money whilst secretly not even thinking of your being hired on in a full time position, they hide behind the masks of temporary agencies and the three months later they pull the rug out from under you. so your left with car payments mortgagees etc... thinking your finally on your way up and its a HUGE let down. Not one person reviews your performance or offers constructive criticisms to help keep you on the right track. Its as if they have some quota to fill. This is a horrible way to treat young men and women. Hire and tossed like an old paper towel. S.H.A.M.E !!!!!
Cultura empresarial
I had a great time working for this company. This is a good company with awesome benefits. If you know fire alarms then you have more of a better shot going high with this company.
Cultura empresarial
I found the position was a great way to be introduced to the company. There are ways to change your division once you are a part of Siemens, so even though it wasn't what I was passionate about, it allowed me to work towards that.
Cultura empresarial
Basically I'm fun person love everyone no matter what color you are or where you come from, very laid back take things as they come , don't argue..
Free coffee
Breaks not long enough
Cultura empresarial
I enjoy working at Siemens. I have been here most of my adult life. Siemens is a great company to work for. We have excellent benefits. Great opportunity to advance in your career.
flexible hours
Contras
Becoming more and more like a number
Cultura empresarial
Going through a tremendously exciting time of growth and transformation. Great leadership, a caring and supporting community of co-workers, and a great product. Complete flexibility about where and how you work as long as you deliver. We do walk the talk--we're a Certified Great Workplace and are getting better every year.
Cultura empresarial
Meetings with team Development or Design or Code Review work There are other meetings and discussions with fellow workers that help get a more clear picture of the work to be done.
Cultura empresarial
Slow learning process, minimum training. Everything i have learned was in the field by my self. As field tech i service Fire Alarm systems, some of them over 30 years old. No parts, minimal technical support from costumer support, as at this point not many do know the old MXL fire security system.
Could be long career
Contras
Slow grow, minimal bonuses and raises
Cultura empresarial
I was a customer service rep. I entered orders, filed paperwork and checked paperwork and orders for errors. I worked with a great bunch of ladies. I learned the system well and the ordering process.
Cultura empresarial
very fun and productive work plave company is very flexable there always willing to work with there employees the pay isn't all that great but it's worth it
Fre lunches
Shirt brwaks
Cultura empresarial
Set my career path in motion through the process of learning new skills in the Building Automation world. Great training programs and advancement opportunities. Compensation could definitely be better.
Cultura empresarial
If you're in a group that suits you with a boss you get along with, you will be fine. If not, you will need to consider moving on. Hopefully you will have a better experience than I did!
Cultura empresarial
For a Fortune 100 company, I expected a lot more when it came to training. Unfortunately, the training program for my position was lacking and I was left to figure out a lot on my own.
Pto
Training
Cultura empresarial
Siemens as a whole is a great place to work. The fire service division however is overwhelmed and poorly managed with little foresight of critical management criteria. Somewhat of a disconnect with the real world scenario between upper management and managers. However it is an agreeable place to work if your position is well defined and your role is clearly presented.
Company car, flexible schedule
workload and expectations are way too much - Poor management
Cultura empresarial
I did not enjoy my time at this establishment. The established crew were not very helpful to the newly hired crew. Management would just handoff orders to be filled and did not want to be approached.
Cultura empresarial
Excellent people to work with, potential to go as far as you want, may move too slowly for some, but management does have plan and they get it done. Good for long term career planning.