Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Irving, TX

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 49 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 9.989 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
I love working with people who put their everything into their job like I do. I love when managers support and encourage their employees. This job is not like that at all. I feel very unappreciated when I work my hardest to make my company look it’s best when I work.
Cultura empresarial
You can be the best technician in siemens but if you don't know anyone in upper management it's very hard to get promoted. There is no life balance you will be put on call without your consent and not even know you are on call. Be prepare to meet angry customers. You are going to find a lot. The only good things to say about them is they have one of the best healthcare plan.
Benefits, Pto
Too many to list here
Cultura empresarial
Overall Siemens is a good company towork. My department was a mess. A lot of turnover. Our manager was my issue. Lack of empathy, concern or regard for the coordinators. I would go back under a different manager.
Cultura empresarial
Not much to say except great place to work with the proper people in place. I’ve been on some really good teams to the not so good teams. The job is what you make of it.
Cultura empresarial
People are nice here, the working hours are very flexible and the workload really depends on contracts. Overall it's a good and stable company, but not much challenge.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
Loved working at Siemens. Came in as a temp and proved and worked my butt off. Was offered a permanent position and a raise and grow and learned my way up. Lot of benefits, can invest in the company they’ll give you free shares. Paid Time off, maternity leave for the husbands a plus. Just hard to get in for outsiders.
Cultura empresarial
Management for the Service department has a sub culture that rewards poor performance and friends to important positions that should be awarded to an individual that is qualified to produce what Siemens mission statement proclaims. I would avoid this company at ALL cost, because not everyone in the office are loyal to Siemens as a company and what it stands for..
Prós
Lower level people are a great group that help each other no matter the problem.
Contras
Management doesn’t have the interest of the technical level works.
Cultura empresarial
I was hired as a controls Engineer and later promoted to Electrical Project Engineer. I was moved to the ASBU group which did jobs of $5M or smaller which was a great group to work with. The last couple years i was moved to electrical estimating after the ASBU group was done away with. This is the couple years i was unhappy with the management of this group.
Good place to work.
Contras
Some good, some ## mansgement.
Cultura empresarial
Siemens was a fun company to work for. Great employees and benefits. Pay was on the lower end. There was a lot of cross training done in our department. People enjoyed coming to work.
Prós
A lot of company benefits and fun activities
low pay grade
Cultura empresarial
Health, vision, dental, and life. 401k is provided and contributed to by the company. Atmosphere is stressful. It is hard to tell who can be trusted. Management is not the best.
Cultura empresarial
this company has good insurance benefits. Flex time is also approved. They provide all necessary things for you to succeed. traffic in the are is horrible.
Prós
benefits
Contras
traffic
Cultura empresarial
Management constantly go back on what they have told employees. No trust between management and employees. Also, there is way too much travel. One of the other lies told by management, saying it'll be around 30% travel when in reality it is closer to 80% travel.
Cultura empresarial
Responsible for booking Travel Domestic by the use of Sabre Completed Expense reports using SAP – EZX Travel System Enter employee Time Sheet weekly into SAP system Purchase all office supplies and process invoices for contractor and employees.
Lunch Breaks, 2 breaks
Cultura empresarial
Employees were very courteous with contractors. Made them feel comfortable. With exception of certain people, thinking to make the work. More difficult rhan what it should have been. not even doing any of the work that was hired to do.
Great coffee, great employees
Contras
Certain people acting like they were more important then they were, They only were exactly as some of us.
Cultura empresarial
Potential too high expectation when under the microscope. Priced too high to competitively quote for new customers. Great benefits but not worth the stress.
Cultura empresarial
Gathering information for the fire inspection. Inputting information into SAP. Requesting PO's via SAP. Entering in work orders via TMA and SAP. Corresponding with contractors. Pulling work orders from TMA. Providing any necessary help to the Fire Manager.
Nice place to work
Cultura empresarial
A very diverse group of people. People are very friendly and easy to work with. Siemens has occasional free lunches and ice cream Fridays. Work schedules on the most part are reasonable.
Great people
Contras
Right on aircraft glide path to DFW airport. It can get loud.
Cultura empresarial
This company is based in Germany. There is little room for advancement and the compensation is not competitive. There is little career guidance. If you are looking to further your career or skill sets this is not the place to work.
Cultura empresarial
Great workplace environment. if you are content with the position within Siemens, Great. If your plans are to advance in position, I do not recommend.
great workplace environment
career advancement
Cultura empresarial
Learned a lot, especially on Software Test from working at Siemens. Learned more from working with their customer teams as well. Plus, work environment is awesome and so diversity.
Excellent work environment
Cultura empresarial
This company has innovative designs for post office, airports baggage, and parcel deliveries. It is good to work on things that will have a big positive impact on companies, the people that work for them, and their customers.