Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Marion, KY

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 14 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 10.388 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
It is better than other factories I worked at but could always be improved on. I would gladly go back. I was laid off due to lack of work at our location.
Cultura empresarial
Great place to work if your a lazy brown noser. I’ll be glad when they shut down and fire everyone. Management is a joke and doesn’t know what’s going on outside their office walls.
Cultura empresarial
I love my job and my current supervisor. I was used in both the repair and production side of the plant. I have issues with the leadership that does not lead by example. The lack of leadership training is very apparent. There are no consequences for poor attendance and conduct. Depending on who you are.
Good environment and people
Contras
Poor benefits and leadership.
Cultura empresarial
Siemens has great people with good management but i was still a temp after 2 years and had no promise of a raise or promise to get hired on.. Good place to work but they aren't doing well..
Cultura empresarial
loved my job didnt like disrespect of co workers and that upper management allowed to continue. very hostile work environment. time off was the best i have ever had though
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
Overall Siemens is not a bad place to work. The management team could be better and use more training and have more compassion for their employees during emergency times.
steady business, good benefits
Contras
some managers need more management experience
Cultura empresarial
Management could be improved and they play favorites when it comes to who knows who. Rules aren't equally enforced. Good pay and decent benefits. It's a job.
Cultura empresarial
Amazing place to work, started as a temporary employee and worked my way through the chain. You get what you put out of this place! Management does an amazing job keeping you informed!
Bonuses, breaks, numerous activities
Small town
Cultura empresarial
decent place to work except no advancement within company. If your a female you can get away with murder out there. the hardest part of the job was dragging myself in there everyday. More Supervisory people than workforce
Prós
short drive from my house
highschool drama
Cultura empresarial
Great place to work and very helpful management. Promotions and growth readily available. Co-workers are amazing. Very enjoyable days at work.
Cultura empresarial
Although this was a factory setting, I have learned so much about . Tolerance, acceptance, and learning to let go of negativity. The people I worked with were, for the most part, Christians who just wanted to make a difference for their families. The most enjoyable part of the job, knowing that what I was doing was going to be used to keep people safe. I had several different managers during my 6 years with the company and each one was fair and easy to communicate with. The hardest part of the job, for me, was that I was unable to use any of my education or computer skills.
Prós
Awesome insurance, work hours, and super bosses
Contras
The breaks were to short, seems like by the time you got to the coffee room, break was over.
Cultura empresarial
easy work bad management it was llike being in high school you had to be in a click to get advancement seniority ment nonthing
clean
low pay
Cultura empresarial
This company was acquired by Siemens. The same old school management is running the plant - into the ground. Days are spent trying to put out fires. No lessons are learned, so the problems keep coming back. Promotions are based on whether or not you can BS with upper management. The workplace is very clickish and feels like high school. Management is incompetent.
Prós
One of the only jobs in the region
Contras
poor wages, no opportunity for advancement, supervisors bully employees, wide spread incompetence, internal policies are not applied consistently
Cultura empresarial
Decent job, pay is not competitive. Job is a production type of factory, assemble railroad parts and electrical components. The work is fun and interesting, Its just not my preferred form of employment.