Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: New Athens, IL

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 6 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 10.388 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
I sometimes worked with others when units had Multiple problems on circuit boards but mainly on my own. worked on different board manufacture lines. when their was problems in circuit boards and other Technicians could not fix them they were sent to me. I loved to have the challenge. Most of the time you could do all the overtime you wanted as long as their was someone to open the doors.
Prós
had a regular timed brake peroids witch made you take a brake and that was good!
Cultura empresarial
its not to bad, but could deffinatley be better, boss was nice.. other employees not so much. also its always sitting, thats anoying. options for career advancment were nonexistant
Prós
sitting
Contras
sitting
Cultura empresarial
The job is easy and some of the leads are nice. But there's so much drama in the workplace it's hard to get anything done. The management doesn't know how production operates so when they try to "fix" problems, they usually are just creating them. The pay is sad. Even when you get hired on, there's barely a raise and you could be there for 15 years and still only make 12 cents more than when you started..
Cultura empresarial
Benefits, pay, and culture are all horrible. They are trying to make improvements, but they have a LONG way to go. Very little team work, and attitudes regarding working together in lieu of working for oneself are negative. Temper tantrums are allowed within the management team and very little employee engagement or empowerment. Some in management realize these are problems, however; no one with enough power to make a change.
Cultura empresarial
Its an ongoing expierence and creates patience. the coworkers are very friendly and outgoing to make the work place a stress free enviroment and make sure our products are above standard.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
The job I did for this company took a lot of concentration and made the days fly by. I enjoyed everything about this job, except the regular lay offs.