Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Norcross, GA

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 43 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 10.388 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
I loved working for Siemens. They are in a great industry and are a very diverse company. The workplace culture was great as everyone was extremely helpful. I was disappointed at the end of my summer internship. The work/life balance is excellent.
Friendly people
Cultura empresarial
Got fired after 17 years, due to what they say was lack of integrity. Said I lied about my time. Gave me no chance to prove anything, just stated they talked to HR and they were terminating me. Didnt have any write ups or corrective actions in my files. My supervisors did not speak up, they sat around while branch manager fired me. I did not cover my butt very well.
see above
See above
Cultura empresarial
Minimal training and guidance but has improved over the years. A lot of good coworkers that are friendly. PTO is hard to take and in a management position you are on the clock 24/7.
Cultura empresarial
enjoy the work culture and management is fair. the salaries seem to be below national average. Work life balance is important here. Great products so that's a plus to be involved in marketing.
People
salarys are low
Cultura empresarial
Siemens is a good company to work for. They are making many changes within their Building Automation/Smart Infrastructure division across North American.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
You're asked to do a lot at this company. You will become very good at your job or you will wash out. Highly competitive. Be prepared for a lot of corporate hoops to jump through
Cultura empresarial
Great place to work. Lots of management turnover. Team building and employee training are a major focus. Incredible opportunity for growth and development.
Cultura empresarial
I enjoyed working with such a diverse culture, not much room for advancement, but I have been able to take away several skill sets from this position. You have to be able to hustle to make here, and even then you can be laid off. Remember that this job is based on the construction industry, and if construction is not good your stability on the position is in jeopardy of being laid off.
Cultura empresarial
Change is a constant thing. Hard to complete things if you are unsure which direction you will go next. Communication with employees is also non-existent.
Cultura empresarial
We are in a very competitive job market, good training helps learn the basics of the system. I would say it was a good place to work. One can gain a great deal of useful experience.
Cultura empresarial
The following is a snap shot of some of the the skill sets needed to be successful at Siemens. -Willing to take on challenges, -Must be able to think outside the box -Be a problem solver -Must also be very detailed oriented You will grow as a person.
Cultura empresarial
Great and fun place to work and grow. Very good career growth opportunities by means of training, peer-to-peer mentoring and coaching, agile work environment.
Cultura empresarial
Just a big name. Compensation and Benefit is just so so. A very traditional work environment. You have to be very technical to stay there since this is an engineering firm.
Good location
Boring work
Cultura empresarial
Management is not good. The company is not diversified at all. Top managers dump all the work on lower management with little instruction; then criticize the work because it didn't meet there specifications. The company has a feel that certain people don't belong with the company. When they want you gone, they dump a bunch of busy work on you.
Cultura empresarial
EDI Coordinator. Electronically process orders for customer in and out of the country. I really like my position and great hours.Also worked as a customer Rep. It really was not hard at all.
Great employee events
Sometimes orders get delayed
Cultura empresarial
Answering phone calls for stock checks, order status and expedites. Light technical experience - ability to offer substitutions for materials that were out of stock. Order entry, SAP entry and entry of all calls through a telephone data system. Resolving customer complaints and issues. Also had the ability to work from home two days a week.
Great benefits
Cultura empresarial
The Norcross branch of Siemens II is a great place to work. The people here work hard, and management is friendly and fair. My only issue with this location is that the summers are too hot and humid!
Cultura empresarial
Once on the team you are good to go. But, when the company decides to make changes and move directions, beware. You may not be safe even though you have been a good valued employee
Cultura empresarial
Great place to work, the people you work beside are like family and help with your growth at Siemens . I gain a lot of medical know how and made a great living!
Cultura empresarial
Very low office morale among management team and employees. Pay does not equate to the amount of work required from employees. The hardest part of the job is being there.
Cultura empresarial
A day starts with a cup of coffee, then very short meeting with supervisor or manager about a job. Learned most advance part of Pro-E - the wire design modeling